Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 10:49:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] «Staramba» World‘s 1st Social VR Universe  (Read 1804 times)
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:12:07 PM

I am really interrsted and have been following for some time, but there are some red flags and even their promo video looks staged. https://vimeo.com/274885252  it's like he is repeating the moves from what is happening on the screen and not actual in game footage. Plus he doesnt move  in the world. Not sure they have a ready product soon.

Yeah thiss is  my biggest concern too.

There is no active community only some bought telegram and no demo product.

The telegram group is quite active and informative. Also, interested VR users can sign up for the Alpha demo testing program here: https://company.staramba.com/vr-staramba

Don't invest yet if you are not really sure about the authenticity of the product.
It's easy to imitate nowadays. Do your own homework and see for your own self.
Hard to blame anyone if you lost your money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Staramba (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 02:13:08 PM

Was interested in the price as advertise stating from $0.07 to $1 how would make it? are there marketing plans or just some random expectations.
Not unless there is a whale and will pump or you have an exchange and you would set up the price yourself

Staramba has many partnerships in place with major brands and even more are excited about the platform. When they see the excitement behind the ITO, they are ready to jump in.

The value of the tokens will be at 1 USD because the price of the products and services in-world will be valued essentially 1 STT for 1 USD. In other words, the brands price is $1/STT.  That's also the pricing they will need to maintain when selling real-world products on the platform.  If Adidas sells a pair of shoes on spaces, the rate they will charge in STT will be equal to $1/STT.  

If the market rate dips below that, then people will run to exchanges to buy STT and get a discount on the real world goods available on the platform.  That demand will push the price back up to $1/STT

The idea is to award ITO investors with the bonus, so that by the time that brands and their fans are introduced to Staramba.spaces, they will pay the market value by purchasing tokens at 1USD value for 1STT for products.

There is more on that topic here: https://medium.com/@Staramba/projected-stt-token-increase-in-value-3e104897a4df

hase25

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:16:00 PM

Great project, We look forward this project.     Wink Wink Wink
Staramba (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 02:24:05 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2018, 09:31:12 AM by Staramba

Facts about the upcoming STARAMBA ITO. Reasons to participate!

++ 1st stock-corporation launching its token-sale ++

2 DAYS LEFT UNTIL THE STARAMBA ITO STARTS.
GET READY FOR JUNE 20th 1 PM CET

Staramba’s Initial Token offering starts very soon and the excitement is building. 35,000+ people have signed up to be whitelisted for the pre-sale and two airdrop bonus tokens have already been delivered to early supporters in preparation for the sale.

Staramba is not like other token sales though. Below are some facts to help you get ready to buy your tokens and help you understand what makes the Staramba ITO such a great investment.

ESSENTIAL FACTS

1. When does the ITO start?

ITO Start Date: June 20th, 2018 — 1 PM CET

ITO End Date: July 25th, 2018 — 1 PM CET

Countdown timer at www.staramba.com

2. How much are Staramba tokens?

The ITO token price is $.10, but ITO investors are eligible for the following pre-sale discounts:

Phase 1: June 20th — June 27th 1pm CET — Price $0.07

Phase 2: June 27th — July 4th 1pm CET — Price $0.08

Phase 3: July 4th — July 11th 1pm CET — Price $0.09

Phase 4: July 11th — July25th 1pm CET — Price $0.10

3. Which countries can invest?
The Staramba ITO is open to investors around the world with the exception of a few regulated countries:

United States of America (only accredited investors may participate, completed accreditation form will be required in order to complete KYC)

The People’s Republic of China (Hong Kong, Taiwan, Macau are allowed)

Singapor / Bosnia and Herzegovina / The Democratic People’s Republic of Korea / Ethiopia / Iran / Iraq / Sri Lanka / Syria / Trinidad and Tobago / Tunisia / Vanuatu /
Yemen / Cuba

4. What currency can I use to buy tokens?

We accept cryptocurrency payments in BTC and ETH as well as USD through Bank Transfer.  We hope to get the Credit Card payment function running in the coming days.

Please be sure to make all payments directly through the Staramba ITO portal to avoid any risk of phishing.

5. How this ITO is different from others

Staramba is not a start-up hoping to scale and build something for the first time. We are a successful company that believes in the value of crypto and the ICO investment community to kickstart a game-changing project.

Staramba is a publicly traded company on the German stock market

Over 100 employees work for Staramba

Top licensing partners like Real Madrid, Bayern Munich, Paris Hilton, Hulk Hogan, NFL PA, KISS, Slash, Konami, DFB, English FA, Marilyn Monroe, BVB and business partners such as BerlinValley, Bravado, kicker, jbc, Tivela, Paragon, Bundesverband Deutsche Startups and many more.

RemyLango

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:52:30 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2018, 09:53:00 AM by RemyLango

Good day everyone.

Please read the following analysis before you invest in Staramba token sale.

Introduction

I am writing this because I thought that Staramba is going to be a great investment opportunity for me and my investment partners but after some extensive research and discussion with the admin of the telegram channel I have come to some pretty strong conclusions for myself.

Now, I am not going to say what my conclusions are because I do not wanna see myself sued for defamation but you can make your own conclusions based on this research.
For me it was enough but you are in control of your money and you decide if it is worth it for you or not.

My initial investment strategy

This company is listed on stock exchanges compared to other companies doing ICOs so that was on the plus side.
1. I decided to start by buying some shares into the company because generally speaking, with their projected sales for 2018 plus the revenue from the ICO, their market capitalization should have been 5 times bigger than at the time i bought the shares.
2. I would await for the sales numbers of the first day of the ICO and give the go to my partners to aquire tokens.

Where it all fell apart.

Few days before the start of the ICO and also on the first day of the ICO there was a huge spike in shares sell.
I have suspected that something is not right considering their previous volume so I have looked into the graphs and who actually sold the shares.

http://prntscr.com/jxcqhs

By doing a research I have noticed that Christian Daudert, the CEO of Staramba owned ~10% of the shares but he also owned ~25% more of staramba shares but in a different entity. A company called:
11 Champions AG.
He is also the CEO of that.
You can check that information on:

http://prntscr.com/jxcq6o

I have thought that this is just a pump strategy (sell the shares, buy tokens, claim how much you sold in the first day to wow the crypto investors to make them buy a lot on the second day) but then I have started to look into the other share holders of Staramba especially Rolf Elgeti (~29%).
By looking into this picture you will notice that is guy is a director of probably more than 500 companies:

http://prntscr.com/jxcrbi

No human person in this world can be a director of 500 companies. Not because you can't own the shares but because you can't even attend the shareholder meetings or come up with anything good to boost the company revenue cause you would'nt even have the time available in a day for that.

What I did was the confront the admin of the group and you can find the transcript in this print screen.
http://prntscr.com/jxcsqv
http://prntscr.com/jxct2f
http://prntscr.com/jxct8e

After this, 10 seconds later, I am prohibited to talk on the main ICO chat.
http://prntscr.com/jxcshd

I would like to mention that I have discussed with Clay in multiple ocasions because our investment funds are quite bigger compared to the majority of the ico investors so if this might look like normal to you, I can assure that when someone is offering you the kind of money for tokens and shares that we were offering to them, they wouldn't want to discuss in this matter unless something is really shady.

Again, everyone decides for themselves because its your own money.

I am just sharing information that you can simply google and find online on your own.
majestymage

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 10:01:20 PM

i have heard from you in social media. i will take a moment to analyse your project since it seems that you have a very impressive team out there.

██████
                                             ██████▄▄
                                             ██████  ▀▀▀▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄▄▄▄                             ▄▀ █ ▀▄         █▀████
         █████          ████             ▄▀   █   ▀▄     ▄▀   █
         █████          ████       ▄▄▄▄▄▀     █     ▀▄ ▄▀    █
       ▄▀     █         █▀▄█▀▄     █████     █       ▄▀▄    █
     ▄▀        ▀▄      █▄█▄▄█▄▀█▀▀▀█████     █     ▄▀   ▀▄ █
█████      ▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀█ █   ▀▄  ▀▄   █ █     █   ▄▀     █████
████████▀▀▀       █  █  █    █    ▀▄█   █  ████▄▀       █████
█████   ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█  █      █    █▀▄   █▄████         ▄▀
                  ▀█▀▀███     ▀▄  █  ▄█▀▀  █          ▄▀
                  █  ▄▀▀▀      █ █▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  █       ▄▀
             ░█████▄▀         ████        ▀▀▄█    ▄▀
              █████           ████▀▀▀▄▄▄      ███████
              ▀▀▀▀▀                     ▀▀▀▄▄▄███████
                                              ███████
                                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
/iTEX/./INNOVATING TRADING EXCHANGE/.
/Whitepaper/ /Sign Up/ /Buy Token Now/

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
nevashno

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:06:11 PM

I see the sale of coins on this project has several phases of ICO with the price of coins that always increases with some bonus given, does this project develop bounty campaign?
cybercash

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:35:43 AM

Good day everyone.

Please read the following analysis before you invest in Staramba token sale.

Introduction

I am writing this because I thought that Staramba is going to be a great investment opportunity for me and my investment partners but after some extensive research and discussion with the admin of the telegram channel I have come to some pretty strong conclusions for myself.

Now, I am not going to say what my conclusions are because I do not wanna see myself sued for defamation but you can make your own conclusions based on this research.
For me it was enough but you are in control of your money and you decide if it is worth it for you or not.

My initial investment strategy

This company is listed on stock exchanges compared to other companies doing ICOs so that was on the plus side.
1. I decided to start by buying some shares into the company because generally speaking, with their projected sales for 2018 plus the revenue from the ICO, their market capitalization should have been 5 times bigger than at the time i bought the shares.
2. I would await for the sales numbers of the first day of the ICO and give the go to my partners to aquire tokens.

Where it all fell apart.

Few days before the start of the ICO and also on the first day of the ICO there was a huge spike in shares sell.
I have suspected that something is not right considering their previous volume so I have looked into the graphs and who actually sold the shares.

http://prntscr.com/jxcqhs

By doing a research I have noticed that Christian Daudert, the CEO of Staramba owned ~10% of the shares but he also owned ~25% more of staramba shares but in a different entity. A company called:
11 Champions AG.
He is also the CEO of that.
You can check that information on:

http://prntscr.com/jxcq6o

I have thought that this is just a pump strategy (sell the shares, buy tokens, claim how much you sold in the first day to wow the crypto investors to make them buy a lot on the second day) but then I have started to look into the other share holders of Staramba especially Rolf Elgeti (~29%).
By looking into this picture you will notice that is guy is a director of probably more than 500 companies:

http://prntscr.com/jxcrbi

No human person in this world can be a director of 500 companies. Not because you can't own the shares but because you can't even attend the shareholder meetings or come up with anything good to boost the company revenue cause you would'nt even have the time available in a day for that.

What I did was the confront the admin of the group and you can find the transcript in this print screen.
http://prntscr.com/jxcsqv
http://prntscr.com/jxct2f
http://prntscr.com/jxct8e

After this, 10 seconds later, I am prohibited to talk on the main ICO chat.
http://prntscr.com/jxcshd

I would like to mention that I have discussed with Clay in multiple ocasions because our investment funds are quite bigger compared to the majority of the ico investors so if this might look like normal to you, I can assure that when someone is offering you the kind of money for tokens and shares that we were offering to them, they wouldn't want to discuss in this matter unless something is really shady.

Again, everyone decides for themselves because its your own money.

I am just sharing information that you can simply google and find online on your own.

You may have some valid point(s) but your behavior is not professional at all. You are talking like a kid and making accusation without evidence, therefore you got kicked. Assumptions are not sufficient. You had your chance to get your questions answered by the CEO that you squandered...

cybercash - bathing in cybercurrencies
Mrcryptomagicman

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:23:54 AM

Joined Telegram - Yes
Checked ANN thread-Yes
Participate in our bounty campaign-Not sure
RemyLango

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:10:40 AM

You may have some valid point(s) but your behavior is not professional at all. You are talking like a kid and making accusation without evidence, therefore you got kicked. Assumptions are not sufficient. You had your chance to get your questions answered by the CEO that you squandered...

Your point being?
Why did  you need to comment on this? Do you think it's a talk show?  

On another note, I have deleted my post becase you know, each to its own. I still have shares so i much rather make money than helping others not get tricked.
Staramba (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 09:34:09 AM
Last edit: June 21, 2018, 10:01:59 AM by Staramba

Edited for delete.

Sorry you were ban from the Telegram channel, everyone is of course entitled to their own opinions, but when you use your opinions to jump to conclusions without follow up, then it is grounds for ban.

RemyLango

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:52:45 AM
Last edit: June 21, 2018, 10:54:06 AM by RemyLango

Edited for delete.

Edited for accuracy

oh, oh okay. then no longer edited.
Let's see how this works for you.

Also 23% of 450 in the first day ? Ridiculous... but seems like I have read your play perfectly... You pumped up those numbers ... even so, you will not even get 10 mils.

"Biggest ICO of the year"

Edit: I see you have modified the text above to justify the ban on telegram. That is good but the quote on forums still keeps the original "proffesional" comment.

On another note, I would recommend you to take a very long look in the mirror and think to yourself: Will I have a job in the next months on this company?

The ICO is a complete failure, you are not meeting your objectives; your company has reported just a 600k revenue (out of over 12 mil in sales which means you have deducted the rest as "cost"), the shareholders in July will definitely inquire about this and your company will easily hit the rock bottom within the next month.

If I were you, I would look forr new jobs rather than explaining to me (a very rich person compared to you) why you have banned me from a telegram channel (no real consequences to my real life).
cybercash

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:53:39 PM

Your point being?
Why did  you need to comment on this? Do you think it's a talk show?  

On another note, I have deleted my post becase you know, each to its own. I still have shares so i much rather make money than helping others not get tricked.

That you had your chance to get answers to your questions but you failed miserably.

This is a forum, it is kind of a talk show, same reason you commented here...

cybercash

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:56:45 PM

Edited for delete.

Edited for accuracy

oh, oh okay. then no longer edited.
Let's see how this works for you.

Also 23% of 450 in the first day ? Ridiculous... but seems like I have read your play perfectly... You pumped up those numbers ... even so, you will not even get 10 mils.

"Biggest ICO of the year"

Edit: I see you have modified the text above to justify the ban on telegram. That is good but the quote on forums still keeps the original "proffesional" comment.

On another note, I would recommend you to take a very long look in the mirror and think to yourself: Will I have a job in the next months on this company?

The ICO is a complete failure, you are not meeting your objectives; your company has reported just a 600k revenue (out of over 12 mil in sales which means you have deducted the rest as "cost"), the shareholders in July will definitely inquire about this and your company will easily hit the rock bottom within the next month.

If I were you, I would look forr new jobs rather than explaining to me (a very rich person compared to you) why you have banned me from a telegram channel (no real consequences to my real life).

Since everyone can write his opinion I am with you with the 23%, I don't trust this number either. With all the problems and rookie like preparations I doubt this number as well.

Let's see how this plays out.

luffy.2

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:04:09 PM

great project. i will join this project for mining. good luck dev
alexberezov

Activity: 462
Merit: 290

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:26:50 PM

Staramba is a really unique and very interesting project, which I have not seen equal and it's true.
BitGainer03

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:50:00 PM

CoinFollow ICO aggregator published Staramba (STT) project. You can find it here https://coinfollow.io/ico/staramba
8okrates

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:59:05 PM

@ RemyLango

When you look at staramba, it is just a small cap with a small freefloat. Volume is very low. At the moment the large investors cannot get out over the stock macket.

But you actually missed the story of the stock. The problem is the following ad-hoc from 05-25-18

"Due to audit obstacles, the auditors refuse to approve the annual financial statements and management report for 2017"

As we all know, this is something maket doesnt like at all. So the quote crashed from 65 to 30. Elgeti and Daudert have been buying some shares to retsore confidence. Quotes have been above 40 recently. Annual financial statements and management report for 2017 have been scheduled for 06/22 but were postponed to 06/29. So that might be the reason for the drop in the last days. We will see how the story ends in the next days.

Where did you get the information that 11 champions or Daudert have been selling shares?
I havent seen anything like this.

Concerning Mr. Egleti and his "500" companies: He is just a director of a few "AGs". The other 95% probably dont need any meeting and are not operating shells.

I have more concern about the product.

They have a very very long way to go to reach their aims.
I have seen no other characters in the spaces. Just maybe a star standing around. There is no real interaction. You can not move around. They want to be social vr. But I havent seen any multi user experience. I would say, they are 2 years away from a working product. 

gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:25:19 PM

Paris is looking to support local California artists?..still five cents here~~~? Smiley lmfao

===>

https://freiexchange.com/market/BTI/BTC

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
majestymage

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 01:17:47 PM

You people have got a very good media campaign because i see your advertising in a lot of places but you should also create a bounty in this forum because at this moment is not very aware of your potential. You uave a good idea but 4 pages of forum thread means very very little awarness in here.

██████
                                             ██████▄▄
                                             ██████  ▀▀▀▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄▄▄▄                             ▄▀ █ ▀▄         █▀████
         █████          ████             ▄▀   █   ▀▄     ▄▀   █
         █████          ████       ▄▄▄▄▄▀     █     ▀▄ ▄▀    █
       ▄▀     █         █▀▄█▀▄     █████     █       ▄▀▄    █
     ▄▀        ▀▄      █▄█▄▄█▄▀█▀▀▀█████     █     ▄▀   ▀▄ █
█████      ▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀█ █   ▀▄  ▀▄   █ █     █   ▄▀     █████
████████▀▀▀       █  █  █    █    ▀▄█   █  ████▄▀       █████
█████   ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█  █      █    █▀▄   █▄████         ▄▀
                  ▀█▀▀███     ▀▄  █  ▄█▀▀  █          ▄▀