Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 11:38:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] «Staramba» World‘s 1st Social VR Universe  (Read 1804 times)
Staramba (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 10:02:29 AM

I am interested. I am also a fan of 'Ready Player One' styled VR. But, investment-wise, the question is: Is there a sufficient demand in the world for this 'game', now or in 5,10 years?

Also, unlike several other announcements, there doesn't seem to be a lot of activity on this thread.

But, from my angle, you are definitely a buy and hold.  Smiley

The demand is absolutely there. It is like investing in Netflix when Blockbuster Videos were still household items. See our earlier medium articles for reasons why all the major companies are investing into VR now. https://medium.com/@Staramba

Staramba (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 11:35:17 AM

Seems rushed the whole project. The Telegram channel is not well managed (and only 4k members  now).
As of  now the link to the White Paper is down.
The website says June 20th starts the pre-sale but on Telegram they say it is the main sale.

Lack of transparency on the vesting of token to team members and advisors.

If before selling the tokens there is this lack of communication, i can only imagine what will be once the project gets their hand on the money!

Hey there,

Telegram Admins are mostly available everyday Berlin time 09:00 - 22:00 (10PM). There should also be extended coverage during the ITO period.

Staramba (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 11:41:01 AM

I see the sale of coins on this project has several phases of ICO with the price of coins that always increases with some bonus given, does this project develop bounty campaign?

Hi There,
Depends on how you define bounty program.

**We do have a referral program**.
That means, for each successfully invited friend, a user will get 2 Bonus Leondrino.
Users can earn Bonus Leondrino by inviting your friends to create a Leondrino Wallet and open a STARAMBA.Token account before the Staramba ITO.

Users can share their individual invitation link on the following channels:
- WhatsApp
- Twitter
- Facebook
- LinkedIn
- Google+
- Xing

or send a personal invitation link via email
using the invite friends function within their Leondrino Wallet.

As soon as the invited friends have successfully registered **using the invitation link** (in social media posts or email), the inviting user will get Bonus Leondrino that can be converted into the branded tokens of his choice (in our case STT) at any time.

**HINT**: users have to make sure that the invited friend uses the invitation link to register. If not, the system is not able to check who's friend it is and distribute the Bonus Leondrino to the inviting user.

______

**We do have Airdrops**
There are two ways to benefit from Airdrops:

- users can convert Bonus Leondrino into STARAMBA.Tokens.
During three airdrop events you benefit from your early contribution because the balance of your STT account will be multiplied.
First event took place on 05.06.2018 the Vision Factor Event. The number of STT tokens earned before Vision Factor were multiplied by 2.
Next events will be on 12.06.2018 - the Early Bird Factor Airdrop. This time, the number of STT tokens earned before Early Bird Factor will be multiplied by 1.75.
The third and final Airdrop will rain on 19.06.2018 and is called Momentum Factor. That day, the number of STT tokens earned before Momentum Factor will be multiplied by 1.5.

That means, the more successfully invited friends a user has, the more STARAMBA.Token he will get.

- Users can collect additional STARAMBA.Tokens as Bonus for supporting Staramba community building via individual content in form of photos, videos or stories.
Details and updates about such supporting activities and appropriate Bonuses will be published on STARAMBA social channels and on Staramba's Brand Page in the Leondrino Wallet  on Friday this week (June Cool.

skylighters

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:41:47 AM

A really nice idea, feeling like it is something that had potential to be world changing in the future. However, at the same time feels quite scary because we get into times where we substitute the real world with the digital one.
cybercash

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:15:56 PM

Seems rushed the whole project. The Telegram channel is not well managed (and only 4k members  now).
As of  now the link to the White Paper is down.
The website says June 20th starts the pre-sale but on Telegram they say it is the main sale.

Lack of transparency on the vesting of token to team members and advisors.

If before selling the tokens there is this lack of communication, i can only imagine what will be once the project gets their hand on the money!

Look again now 30k telegram members and still rising...
Link of whitepaper is working.

They answer all your questions I don't see any lack of communication.

yeah but a crytpocurrency without a reddit community is no cryptocurrency.

Who should they have as a community ?

The few Enthusiasts/Gamers who have a VR headset + capable PC ?

No Reddit. No Buy.

"yeah but a crytpocurrency without a reddit community is no cryptocurrency."

Says who, you? Never heard of that requierment. I was in 30+ ICOs and not even once I was in a reddit group or needed to be. 90% community is telegram.

It will not only be for Ocolus/Vive users with a higend PC, it will be possible on many VR platforms.

cybercash - bathing in cybercurrencies
NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:31:45 PM

I'm very impressed with the Staramba project as a VR lover. Since Staramba allows you to access exclusive star content and stake your claim of a new world
Staramba (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 03:38:42 PM

I'm very impressed with the Staramba project as a VR lover. Since Staramba allows you to access exclusive star content and stake your claim of a new world

We are excited too. Make sure you are whitelisted for the ITO news here: staramba.com/ito
Feel free to ask any questions.

tumis

Activity: 1022
Merit: 69

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:31:50 PM

Reserving POLISH translation

Offer to make Polish translation and to manage the topic in my native Polish

Native language: Polish
bitcointalk profile link :https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1773383
Translation: Whitepaper, ANN, and Bounty Thread.
Previous Translation/ Portfolio : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SNRXZZWSyyDtGPYIdGXKs9gWwODuzmckKYjaNNfc0VA/edit

eth address : 0x20221147adA60F604e702fFa947644F97bD37D77
Telegram: @typerexpert   
spiderlee

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:49:13 AM

Great project but I think you need to have bounty program so that it will be promoted very will, because your using crypto  as payment, for sure that's the best thing to do, 80 percent of the bounty hunters are also investor.
Staramba (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 03:13:42 PM

Great project but I think you need to have bounty program so that it will be promoted very will, because your using crypto  as payment, for sure that's the best thing to do, 80 percent of the bounty hunters are also investor.

We have many ways for interested people to gain tokens for their support, by submitting content to our site, referring friends, and benefitting from airdrops. Thanks for your input.

Xalia

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:56:19 PM

The project is very creative. I will follow this project. It's very interesting, I like it. Wish the project success!
Eloncity
Janasey

Activity: 172

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:47:22 PM

A good idea and a strong team, follow closely to this project, and I believe this startup will achieve their goals. Great idea!
thienson1178

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:33:41 AM

Wait the day to Phase 1, only 6 days. :-) So excitement.
Staramba (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 02:28:25 PM

Wait the day to Phase 1, only 6 days. :-) So excitement.

The countdown is on!! We are really excited too. See the countdown ticker here: https://www.staramba.com/

foobar123

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:36:39 PM

And still no subreddit... Huh Roll Eyes
VRpete2

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:57:25 PM

I am really interrsted and have been following for some time, but there are some red flags and even their promo video looks staged. https://vimeo.com/274885252  it's like he is repeating the moves from what is happening on the screen and not actual in game footage. Plus he doesnt move  in the world. Not sure they have a ready product soon.
foobar123

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:06:14 AM

I am really interrsted and have been following for some time, but there are some red flags and even their promo video looks staged. https://vimeo.com/274885252  it's like he is repeating the moves from what is happening on the screen and not actual in game footage. Plus he doesnt move  in the world. Not sure they have a ready product soon.

Yeah thiss is  my biggest concern too.

There is no active community only some bought telegram and no demo product.

masteraccountcreator

Activity: 234
Merit: 10

I am poor but i am doing my best to be rich

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:00:22 AM

Was interested in the price as advertise stating from $0.07 to $1 how would make it? are there marketing plans or just some random expectations.
Not unless there is a whale and will pump or you have an exchange and you would set up the price yourself
Staramba (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 02:03:11 PM

And still no subreddit... Huh Roll Eyes

Reddit does not measure the ultimate success of the project. Our website is nearing 1,000,000 hits a day, our private presale sold out 100,000,000 STT tokens in 2 days! It is really about multi platform engagement that helps spread the word. If you have more questions, fire them out!

Staramba (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 02:07:32 PM

Yeah thiss is  my biggest concern too.

There is no active community only some bought telegram and no demo product.

The telegram group is quite active and informative. Also, interested VR users can sign up for the Alpha demo testing program here: https://company.staramba.com/vr-staramba

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: