Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:30:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴🔴🔴[ANN][STO] CINDX | PRE-SALE STARTS 26 AUGUST, 2018🔴🔴🔴  (Read 18040 times)
nuzzo
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 06:48:03 PM

CINDX continues getting approval from the largest and the most credible rating services. The week has hardly passed after CINDX has been awarded the AA rating from Top ICO List. Now the CINDX Team is proud to share the latest achievement — 5.0 mark from TrackICO rating service. This is one more essential step towards to our goals.

https://medium.com/cindx/https-medium-com-cindx-cindx-gets-the-highest-5-0-rating-from-trackico-781a0a31971e

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
qwrptctnr

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:32:35 PM

CINDX continues getting approval from the largest and the most credible rating services. The week has hardly passed after CINDX has been awarded the AA rating from Top ICO List. Now the CINDX Team is proud to share the latest achievement — 5.0 mark from TrackICO rating service. This is one more essential step towards to our goals.
https://i.imgur.com/CF8lZMM.png

https://medium.com/cindx/https-medium-com-cindx-cindx-gets-the-highest-5-0-rating-from-trackico-781a0a31971e

I congratulate CINDX on one more achievement! keep it up Grin
slhardy (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:51:58 AM

I've heard that you only list security tokens. What is the reason for this? Is not utility token simplifying user interaction with the platform?

In this case, we have a good example:
1. The head of SEC said in his statement that there is no utility, as utility does not provide profit, can not be traded on the exchange and provides utilitarian functions. For example, access to the platform;

2. To classify the token we contacted Estonian lawyers and received a legal opinion, in which our token was classified as a security token;

3. If we had followed the "simple" way, the American market would have been closed for us and the consequences for the company would have been unpredictable.

In this case, I have a few questions. I'll start from the end.
What prevents the entry of your company into the American market in case of introduction of this kind of a token?

SEC does not approve of utility tokens so if you choose to be one, SEC forbids you from entering the American market. Since we are a security token, there is nothing stopping us from entering the American market as long as we get all the necessary documents ready, and we are getting closer and closer to receive the license from SEC! 
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:10:23 AM

I agree with these estimates. As it seems to me, the project is suitable for both long-term investments and for investments with the purpose of trading. The concept of the project looks justified.

In my honest opinion, CINDX is a great project with long term goals that is essential. Along with this the roadmap is being discussed frequently , with engaging content that highlights its plans and team.
The concept of the project looks very much in demand. Investors understand that trading can provide a large level of income, but the risks when working with third-party traders are great. This platform helps to reduce them to acceptable values.
Pytbo

Activity: 308

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:00:38 PM

I've heard that you only list security tokens. What is the reason for this? Is not utility token simplifying user interaction with the platform?

1. The head of SEC said in his statement that there is no utility, as utility does not provide profit, can not be traded on the exchange and provides utilitarian functions. For example, access to the platform;

2. To classify the token we contacted Estonian lawyers and received a legal opinion, in which our token was classified as a security token;

3. If we had followed the "simple" way, the American market would have been closed for us and the consequences for the company would have been unpredictable.
The American market is the biggest, so the fact that you prepared the project in the best way for investors from there gives you a great advantage.
I think that because of the market situation, many investors who wanted to enter the crypto now are waiting for the market to turn. As soon as this happens, very large sums of money will go in the crypto and it is obvious that they will go to projects that have prepared for this in advance.
slhardy (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:13:40 PM

CINDX is delighted to announce the decision to adopt the Bancor protocol to provide continuous liquidity for the CINDX platform.
From now on, CINDX and Bancor will offer their users the best of the cryptosphere: ease-of-use and profitability.

Read more on CCN.com: https://www.ccn.com/cindx-crypto-asset-management-hub-adopts-bancor-protocol/
Goodtea168

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:24:54 PM

Cindx may be a high-risk investment considering that there isn’t a lot of information on the team or the company headquarters. Before you invest too much with the company, make sure to research fully into it and do your homework.
slhardy (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:48:53 PM

Cindx may be a high-risk investment considering that there isn’t a lot of information on the team or the company headquarters. Before you invest too much with the company, make sure to research fully into it and do your homework.

Thank you for your comment. I would like to counter it by stating that the exact addresses for both our offices in Estonia and in Moscow are listed on the last page of our website (cindx.io). If you're even planning to make a solid investment and are where our offices are located, we can plan a meeting between the two sides. Our full list of team members are also available for all to see, you can find it on Linked In (https://www.linkedin.com/search/results/people/?facetCurrentCompany=%5B%2211536833%22%5D).

The reason the CINDX company didn't create a promo video with a cartoon display (as we are used to seeing in crypto projects), and instead included the face of our CEO and our Product Director is to build trust between the viewers and the company. The company has nothing to hide, and if you feel there is any lack of information please let us know and we will provide it.
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:32:36 PM

Every trade executed in the CINDX ecosystem is recorded on the blockchain,allowing CINDX users to easily access verifiable trading success histories. This information feeds a unique ranking systemwhich allows CINDX users to browse through a list of world-class Managers and view their performance history,statistics and other pertinent information.

https://cindx.io/

How much information will accumulate during the year in the blockchain with the active use of the platform by many users?
Bitcoin has been working for many years and there is no problem with the accumulation of data. Plus, I think that given the development of technology, any problems can be solved.

qwrptctnr

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:21:43 PM

What prevents the entry of your company into the American market in case of introduction of this kind of a token?

SEC does not approve of utility tokens so if you choose to be one, SEC forbids you from entering the American market. Since we are a security token, there is nothing stopping us from entering the American market as long as we get all the necessary documents ready, and we are getting closer and closer to receive the license from SEC! 

Got it, let's move on to the next question. What is the determining factor in the classification of the token? Are there any properties or features of the code itself?
slhardy (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:45:22 AM

You can be an early buyer and participate in our token sale! With this, you can also get generous bonuses, something you don't see within exchanges.
slhardy (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:57:45 AM

Got it, let's move on to the next question. What is the determining factor in the classification of the token? Are there any properties or features of the code itself?

Since we are building an ERC20 token and it will be on the Ethereum platform, the code itself is universal with all the other ERC20 tokens.
th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:16:41 AM

CINDX is delighted to announce the decision to adopt the Bancor protocol to provide continuous liquidity for the CINDX platform.
From now on, CINDX and Bancor will offer their users the best of the cryptosphere: ease-of-use and profitability.

Read more on CCN.com: https://www.ccn.com/cindx-crypto-asset-management-hub-adopts-bancor-protocol/
This means that the CINDX tokens will be traded on the bancor?
slhardy (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:31:11 AM

This means that the CINDX tokens will be traded on the bancor?

Yes, Thats right!
slhardy (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:32:55 AM

Do you follow the "CINDXteam" section of our blog? We bet you do!
This article is devoted to one of the key members of our team - Yuriy Avdeev, CEO of the CINDX project.
Enjoy reading what inspired him to create a project that will help all participants of the crypto market to be profitably engaged - CINDX.

https://medium.com/cindx/cindx-team-yuriy-avdeev-e7a747d4c2e3
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:58:34 AM

Every trade executed in the CINDX ecosystem is recorded on the blockchain,allowing CINDX users to easily access verifiable trading success histories. This information feeds a unique ranking systemwhich allows CINDX users to browse through a list of world-class Managers and view their performance history,statistics and other pertinent information.

https://cindx.io/

How much information will accumulate during the year in the blockchain with the active use of the platform by many users?
Bitcoin has been working for many years and there is no problem with the accumulation of data. Plus, I think that given the development of technology, any problems can be solved.
I think you are right, but it seems to me that this project has great potential and once the number of transactions within this project can significantly exceed the number of transactions in the bitcoin system.
Salesin

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:13:16 AM

I like the idea of a platform that brings together many exchanges, investors and other market participants. The project has a strong team with experience in investing and trading and creating IT projects.
Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:45:11 AM

This article is devoted to one of the key members of our team - Yuriy Avdeev, CEO of the CINDX project.
Enjoy reading what inspired him to create a project that will help all participants of the crypto market to be profitably engaged - CINDX.

I like that your project is very open and you make separate articles for each member of your team. When I read such articles, I understand the thought of your employees and I like it.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

slhardy (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:52:38 PM

I like that your project is very open and you make separate articles for each member of your team. When I read such articles, I understand the thought of your employees and I like it.

We want our clients to know us on a personal level to build a relationship between one another. This is one thing many crypto projects lack, and we've chosen to take a step in the right direction within the crypto market.
Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:30:59 PM

I will not argue as this is the standard situation for most ICO. Even if the token falls in price after listing, then there is no way to buy a good volume, since this greatly affects the price. If we are talking about good projects, of course.
By the way, I am a small investor, but I prefer to make my investments in ICO. Usually the listing takes place first on small exchanges, I do not want to deal with them, but when the listing takes place on large exchanges, the price is already very large relative to the price of ICO.
Good strategy! But I see the news that this project cooperates with the bancor. This will greatly facilitate the acquisition and sale of project tokens from the earliest stages.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: