Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:36:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Stiamo cercando dipendenti per il progetto  (Read 237 times)
GanTech (OP)

Activity: 214
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 09:46:02 AM

Ciao, vogliamo assumere un manager regionale per creare un gruppo di vendita per i paesi di lingua italiana.
I compiti dei manager includeranno:
- Reclutamento di dipendenti in una determinata regione
- Contatti con la stampa, i media e i social media
- Stabilire contatti con YouTuber, blogger e cronisti di criptovaluta regionali.
- Gestione del gruppo di vendita

Offriamo uno stipendio molto attraente. Funzionerà sul progetto: PROFESSIONAL ARBITRAGE OPPORTUNITY SCANNER PER IL COMMERCIO SU MOLTEPLICI SCAMBI

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4327261.0

-------------------------------------------Orginal text--------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, we want to hire regional managers to create a sales group for Italian-speaking countries.
The managers' tasks will include:
- Recruitment of employees in a given region
- Contacts with the press, media and social media
- Establishing contacts with regional YouTubers, bloggers and cryptocurrency reporters.
- Management of the sales group

We offer a very attractive salary. It will be work on the project: PROFESSIONAL ARBITRAGE OPPORTUNITY SCANNER TO TRADE ON MULTIPLE EXCHANGES

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
international.off

Activity: 383
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:27:54 AM

Ciao, vogliamo assumere un manager regionale per creare un gruppo di vendita per i paesi di lingua italiana.
I compiti dei manager includeranno:
- Reclutamento di dipendenti in una determinata regione
- Contatti con la stampa, i media e i social media
- Stabilire contatti con YouTuber, blogger e cronisti di criptovaluta regionali.
- Gestione del gruppo di vendita

Offriamo uno stipendio molto attraente. Funzionerà sul progetto: PROFESSIONAL ARBITRAGE OPPORTUNITY SCANNER PER IL COMMERCIO SU MOLTEPLICI SCAMBI

-------------------------------------------Orginal text--------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, we want to hire regional managers to create a sales group for Italian-speaking countries.
The managers' tasks will include:
- Recruitment of employees in a given region
- Contacts with the press, media and social media
- Establishing contacts with regional YouTubers, bloggers and cryptocurrency reporters.
- Management of the sales group

We offer a very attractive salary. It will be work on the project: PROFESSIONAL ARBITRAGE OPPORTUNITY SCANNER TO TRADE ON MULTIPLE EXCHANGES

Buongiorno.
Maggiori informazioni sarebbero gradite, anche in PM.

kronkodil
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:21:46 PM

a guardare il thread linkato ed il rispettivo sito, sembrerebbe un software che ti segnala l'arbitraggio tra due exchange (ho visto al volo, non ho capito se lo fa anche in automatico o ti offre solo la segnalazione)
Arching_wild

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:11:41 PM

Please give us more information regarding the salary. It is a commision base salary or a monthly fixed salary? Or both in percentage?

Thanks.
GanTech (OP)

Activity: 214

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 06:36:11 PM

Thank you for your answers, just released our Arbitrage Opportunity Scanner https://Arbitool.eu and we need people to sell and promote it in your(Italian) region. In addition we can organize training on trading on cryptocurrency exchanges where our tool will be advertised as well.

But first we need you to gather the community around the project and to cooperate with:
- YouTubers
- Bloggers
- Crypto signal groups owners
- Facebook groups owners and all other social media related with cryptocurrencies
- and other personalities gathering large communities from cryptocurrency world

We offer a contract and a trial period for commissions. If the cooperation works well, we sign a contract of employment with a fixed salary + commission.

Trial period of 30% commission from the entire national revenue.

and about tool it's not automated, it's not a bot, we don't take or have access to users money exchanges account etc. We just give them informations, calculations and they do trades by themselves.
kronkodil
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:02:16 PM

Mi hanno mandato un pm in inglese con un account prova di 12 ore da quello che ho capito, per testare il servizio.
Stasera che torno dal lavoro vedo come funziona
Arching_wild

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:25:11 AM

Mi hanno mandato un pm in inglese con un account prova di 12 ore da quello che ho capito, per testare il servizio.
Stasera che torno dal lavoro vedo come funziona

Grazie per l'info kronkodil, tienici aggiornati.
Se il servizio è utile e soprattutto user-friendly e permette di intercettare agilmente opportunità di arbitraggio tra exchanger famosi allora può essere anche profittevole sia utilizzarlo che proporlo a terzi.
zen83m

Activity: 119

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:48:41 AM

hi i'm interested can you please send me major info regard this jobs in pm thx
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: