Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:14:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WILL 2019 SIGNAL THE DAWN OF THE CRYPTOCURRENCY AWAKENING?  (Read 126 times)
Mosesayo4450 (OP)

Activity: 156
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:56:59 AM

WILL 2019 SIGNAL THE DAWN OF THE CRYPTOCURRENCY AWAKENING?
In January 2019 – just six short months from now – blockchain technology will be a decade old. Satoshi Nakamoto, the mysterious creator of Bitcoin, released the Bitcoin code in January 2009. Since then, more than 1,600 other cryptocurrencies and several blockchain projects have emerged. One of the most significant questions that remain is when will this exciting emerging technology achieve mass adoption?
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hopeman1

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:01:21 AM

I think by 2018, when most of the main networks of tokens are online, there will be a strong bitcoin competitor in 2019.
Then, when the throughput improves significantly, the block chain will face industrial application. Grin

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
zcashplan

Activity: 415
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 02:01:08 PM

I think so. 2019 in the field of cryptocurrency. The competition will be very intense. But by 2020, many coins may disappear. Investment and financial management risks remain high. follow at all times. Only learning can be done.

thamas_22

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 10:17:21 PM

It's very difficult to say what wil happen in the future. I hope the price will have a good future, But, in 2019 they will have good competition.
farnandezetn

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:45:47 PM

I believe that 2019 will be year of the crypto currency. The market will see the increase in the price of the crypto currency. Many have said that, we will see the increase in price by the end of December of this year especially the bitcoin will see this. Already we have seen one percent increase in the price of the bitcoin.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 03:50:43 PM

Pretty dramatic title lol.

My opinion, is that crypo has already "awakened" last year.
2017 saw unprecedented growth, awareness, and adoption of crypto.
It has ensured that it is here to stay and will be implemented in all levels of society.

Just because the price is not at the all time high of last Jan. it doesn't mean that crypto is doomed.
In fact, the continued "low" price of btc is showing that there can be stability.
This is good for everyone.

As far as mass mainstream adoption goes (like people using it on a normal everyday basis).
There are already many countries that do this.
For example, in China you can easily fill up your Alipay with btc (it is like apple pay where you pay for things using your phone).
So you can literally buy any daily thing with btc: movies, food, clothes, all of it.

There are also many government actively starting to adopt blockchain tech, namely switzerland, Taiwan and Korea.

Larrymili

Activity: 55

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 03:51:07 PM

No one can tell what will happen in 2019, but we are all hoping for the breakthrough before the end of this year, and more over more investors are coming out every day, so it will still grow in 2019
Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:07:20 PM

WILL 2019 SIGNAL THE DAWN OF THE CRYPTOCURRENCY AWAKENING?
In January 2019 – just six short months from now – blockchain technology will be a decade old. Satoshi Nakamoto, the mysterious creator of Bitcoin, released the Bitcoin code in January 2009. Since then, more than 1,600 other cryptocurrencies and several blockchain projects have emerged. One of the most significant questions that remain is when will this exciting emerging technology achieve mass adoption?

it is hard to predict the future of but we can learn couple of things from the past.. in the last 9 years btc has gained worldwide fame and its price increased from 1 cent to 20000$ and some websites and vendors has started to accept the btc as payment.. it is still just beginning

Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 07:54:04 AM

Lots of exchanges was bought by the big companies. Binance and Bittrex made a deal with banks. Lots of new ICo's and projects. Why it must be down of crypto?

Transformbitz

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:09:12 AM

I Believe the current market is just an accumulation period the important is that the blockchain technology stays the same as we are going to see a next big thing. 2017 is the hype year we could see it again this year 2018 could be government massive adoption and 2019 is the sleeping giant people around the world would notice the importance of digital currency.
karashika0577
Copper Member

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:41:04 AM

In 2009 there were only a few people who knew cryptocurrency . Today, their number has increased. But till 2019, there will be lots of cryptosystems. People will be inclined to those currances as well. But due to high rates of cryptocurrency , this time it will be the largest competitor .

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 08:58:10 AM

just remember crypto is here to stay
the market and users base will experiencing expansion and contraction many times to come

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
Milansilver7

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:04:17 AM

cryptocurrency will reach 10 years in a few months from now, much has happened for almost 10 years, cryptocurrency mass adoption? I'm not sure about this, but I see for 10 years many developments have taken place and some countries have adopted cryptocurrency, I am sure sooner or later cryptocurrency will be adopted en masse by other countries.
zxrcoin

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 04:22:55 PM

Yes, it will be a decade by 2019 since Satoshi released the first cryptocurrency, Bitcoin. Many investors are hoping that it will bring good results in cryptomarket. For mass adoption, it will still need more time.
teeshe

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 07:51:19 PM

The probability is high that 2019 will signal the re-awakening of Cryptocurrency.
Looking at it from the perspective that a number of credible projects would have reached mass adoption milestone on their roadmaps . This will be a strong push for the projects with a positive ripple effect on the cryptocurrency market overall.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: