Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:50:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PLAY VIDEO GAMES, EARN BITCOIN: GMO LAUNCHES ‘CRYPTOCHIPS’  (Read 115 times)
Mosesayo4450 (OP)

Activity: 156
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:00:56 AM

Japanese Internet behemoth GMO has launched CryptoChips, an in-game Bitcoin rewards system. GMO Internet Inc. announced the launch via a statement on its website on May 31, 2018. The move represents the latest attempt to integrate the emerging crypto market into the mainstream gaming industry.
CryptoManiac3

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:03:07 AM

Lol whaaat? This sounds way too good to be true, I wonder what the catch will be. If its legit sign me up! Cheesy
CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:09:41 AM

Well, it is a form of another way on how to earn bitcoin, and it is only a game that something makes enjoyable to us, hopefully that certain video game is allowable to connect cryptocurrency business and also there's a direct power of approval by the people behind cryptocurrency business.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
sergikrnd

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:23:15 PM

There are also ico projects that implement the same idea. In a year, 30% of the IG will be tied to cryptocurrency

ORVIUM Open and Transparent Science
『 https://orvium.io/ 』 Powered By Blockchain
TravelMug

Activity: 2674
Merit: 854

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:28:01 PM

Lol whaaat? This sounds way too good to be true, I wonder what the catch will be. If its legit sign me up! Cheesy

Well there are a lot of freelancers out there who are being paid just playing games. I know someone about a year ago and he says that he is earning $500 a month testing and playing games.

So I wouldn't be surprised if GMO is doing the same marketing or strategy or a way to test their games and see how it can be improved by paying someone to go around and play it and found exploits or gives feedback about the game itself. Its been a gaming practice for many years.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x