Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 08:56:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to put together your bitcoin condition. On my own experience  (Read 101 times)
asicsMiningBTC (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:21:05 AM

Hello,
Today I created a channel, I killed a lot of time and effort in creating it.
I try very hard and make cognitive video for the production of bitcoins.
Bitcoin bots, forks, way of earning.
Many people thank me for thousands of dollars and dozens of bitcoins on their account.
Previously, I worked as a personal investment instructor, but now I have already made a fortune and I want to become popular at the expense of YouTube.
Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0HPrkQMIC5YuVjdgeErxcQ

Pretty interesting and informative channel especially for miners:)
pranazzs

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:42:41 AM

My suggestion, maybe you can make a video about Altcoin too, like about ICO, because ICO is currently busy discussed.
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:45:42 AM

i watched your channel and even if I don't like bots for trading I think you made a good work! Video are well made and informative  Wink
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:00:40 PM

Hello,
Today I created a channel, I killed a lot of time and effort in creating it.
I try very hard and make cognitive video for the production of bitcoins.
Bitcoin bots, forks, way of earning.
Many people thank me for thousands of dollars and dozens of bitcoins on their account.
Previously, I worked as a personal investment instructor, but now I have already made a fortune and I want to become popular at the expense of YouTube.
Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0HPrkQMIC5YuVjdgeErxcQ

Pretty interesting and informative channel especially for miners:)

That is so nice of you to help other investors such as me to understand more all about Bitcoin. Thank you so much!
sangtuosimino

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:04:00 PM

The video you made on youtube is very meaningful, especially for some people who have just entered the encrypted world, and you can quickly understand the trading of bitcoin, the fork and the way to make money.
jhon_21

Activity: 146

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 10:34:33 PM

Wow! That's amazing. Good initiative I must say. This video wil make people able to learn about how they can invest in crypto currency and the ways to earn. They can clear up their confusions.
johnethearn

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:37:00 AM

This is really a nice initiative by you. You video is really praiseworthy. This will be very much helpful to the new investors in the market of crypto currency. Investors and the general people will quickly understand the trading of bitcoin. You should keep this up. The community needs such initiative.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: