Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:28:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM/REPORT] GREENISH COIN  (Read 824 times)
Naida_BR (OP)

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:58:03 AM

I see the people that have joined the bounty of this project, they cannot understand that this is not a SCAM and they keep trying to get stakes.

Just bumping this thread in order someone of them would see it and inform all the others massively.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
abruchifid

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:53:02 AM

Thank you for reporting this,we should all flag any suspicious scam project so as to protect others.
abruchifid

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:01:23 AM

The project looks crappy enough,i am submitting this link to the thread to see how they respond to the accusation.
Naida_BR (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:30:56 AM

The project looks crappy enough,i am submitting this link to the thread to see how they respond to the accusation.

They have removed some pictures in their website. However, they still appear in their ANN thread.

Also, there are more members that deny being involved in this SCAM and they have not being removed.

These people are for sure: Navdeep Garg and Dmytriy Fomenko (They have reported that as well)
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 12:34:24 PM

how many more projects from tokensuit turn into scam? and no one ask them?

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
Naida_BR (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:16:45 AM

how many more projects from tokensuit turn into scam? and no one ask them?

I think that this should be investigated.
oer4all

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:23:07 PM

They have removed some pictures in their website. However, they still appear in their ANN thread.

Also, there are more members that deny being involved in this SCAM and they have not being removed.

These people are for sure: Navdeep Garg and Dmytriy Fomenko (They have reported that as well)

in the telegram group the link to bct is removed i see. on there fb and twitter post says this "Despite all rumors and negativeness, we are determined to offer our best services to our prestigious members and will create a possibility of great sale on ICO day 20th June." we will see if its scam or not. i glad im not invest there just in for airdrop but have signed out and removed all related posts.
Naida_BR (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:08:48 PM

in the telegram group the link to bct is removed i see. on there fb and twitter post says this "Despite all rumors and negativeness, we are determined to offer our best services to our prestigious members and will create a possibility of great sale on ICO day 20th June." we will see if its scam or not. i glad im not invest there just in for airdrop but have signed out and removed all related posts.

Still they have not denied anything.

I want to just raise another issue. Telegram channels are handled by a guy called Adam Brown.
The greenish support directs every question to the administration (which is actually him)
However, he denies being in charge of these issues.

So, who is truly Adam Brown that runs this project?
Can anybody find a reference in his name in the website?

I am sad for all these people that have invested in this SCAM.
Naida_BR (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:10:27 AM

As sales phase start I want to just bump this thread so that investors may do their due diligence first
Naida_BR (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:54:28 PM

Update: Seems that this scam ICO is crashed hard. They also do not update the spreadsheets of their bounty campaign and now people started to be more suspicious.

Actually, when people asked about when the spreadsheet will be updated (with the respective stakes) the scammer called Adam Brown told "After the end of ICO" 😂 😂
ICOEthics

Activity: 392
Merit: 892

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 07:22:11 PM

An honest company/ICO always responds to a scam accusation in order to keep the ICO/Company name clean.

We left them a note to be sure they are aware of this post.

http://icoethics.com/imgs/other/greenish.JPG

ICOEthics ━█ ██ Monitoring ICO Scams ██ █━ ICOEthics
☶ Browse ICO Scams List〚!〛Save your crypto from scammers〚!〛Submit a possible ICO scam ✎
ICOEthics

Activity: 392
Merit: 892

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 08:49:51 PM

Interesting how posting the scam thread on their telegram caused an immediate response.

ICOEthics ━█ ██ Monitoring ICO Scams ██ █━ ICOEthics
☶ Browse ICO Scams List〚!〛Save your crypto from scammers〚!〛Submit a possible ICO scam ✎
Naida_BR (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:42:43 PM

Interesting how posting the scam thread on their telegram caused an immediate response.

This woke up the people. But still I can see many shills there trying to support the project. Maybe they are all fake accounts of Adam Clown.
fibrolit

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:55:51 PM

I as a member of the bounty campaigns very quickly realized that the company Greenish Coin-Scam. They haven't updated the spreadsheets with the awards. It's good that I immediately left these campaigns and did not waste time.
alexeypato

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:14:30 AM

I have a feeling that every second project is created by scammers ... It is necessary to introduce KYC for the creators of projects! Another way to recognize the scam, I do not know.
Naida_BR (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:58:32 PM

I as a member of the bounty campaigns very quickly realized that the company Greenish Coin-Scam. They haven't updated the spreadsheets with the awards. It's good that I immediately left these campaigns and did not waste time.

Telegram group seems abandonded. But, still there are some naive members that continue posting Bounty reports.
hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:58:10 AM

I have a feeling that every second project is created by scammers ... It is necessary to introduce KYC for the creators of projects! Another way to recognize the scam, I do not know.
Normal KYC won't work well. These days it is too easy to fake a document or one can use another's document. Video KYC will solve the problem by demanding documents in the video.

Blah blah
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: