Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:58:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you infavor of same sex marraige?Why?  (Read 195 times)
lang shao (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:57:08 AM

Are you infavor of same sex marraige ? Why?
Lexi44

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:15:59 PM

I disagree with same-sex marriage.
There are several real reasons why same-sex marriage is prohibited.

1. Dilarang religion
In various religious teachings, same-sex marriage is forbidden and considered a very sinful thing.

2. Not according to nature's nature
Marriage is usually done by men and women, to reproduce offspring legally and legally. So what if he was a person of the same sex married? Of course this is contrary to nature's nature, especially about the offspring of same-sex couples who married this.

3. Contrary to social norms
This is certainly contrary to social norms prevailing in the midst of society.

4. Psychologically disturbed child
Married couples may be able to adopt a child, or do an IVF program. But if the adult child, what about their psychological development? Children with innocent thoughts know that a normal family is a father and a mother, not a father and a father or mother and mother. They can also accept taunts and insults from peers or the environment.
homajene5

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:31:38 PM

this is a very sad situation
Combi

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:37:10 PM

I strongly reject the LGBT because in terms of religion it is very prohibited
and although human rights permit the marriage but it is very damaging to our image as human beings, animals just do not want to marry same sex Undecided
lang shao (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:08:29 PM

1. Dilarang religion
In various religious teachings, same-sex marriage is forbidden and considered a very sinful thing.

Marriage is usually done by men and women, to reproduce offspring legally and legally. So what if he was a person of the same sex married? Of course this is contrary to nature's nature, especially about the offspring of same-sex couples who married this.

Married couples may be able to adopt a child, or do an IVF program. But if the adult child, what about their psychological development? Children with innocent thoughts know that a normal family is a father and a mother, not a father and a father or mother and mother. They can also accept taunts and insults from peers or the environment.

Very very true, God made women for men and men made for women so that is clearly.It sad to say that this is accepted in other country and make it legal.  Sad Sad
Julia Wilson

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:47:17 AM

1. Dilarang religion

I see your point, but people have no right to choose their gender, we should sympathize with their conditions. They also wanna pursue happiness like normal people.
viewpaker

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:58:55 AM

No same sex marriage is disgusting for me.
SIIP

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:34:31 AM

I don't think this is even a topic to be discussed. People will sit and argue for and against, i personally dont think anyone has the right to sit there and say yes or no. Its like arguing whether somebody can or cannot go to the bathroom, the decision is not up to anyone. The decision does not affect anyone other than the person or persons involved. Whether they do or dont get married, it has no effect on anyone but the 2 people making that decision. Its why i never felt this should ever have been a political topic to begin with. It has 0 impact on economy, 0 impact on the lives of others. That being said, I don't think anyone has the right to take away others rights. As a general rule of thumb, if your "right" would take away someone elses "right" then its not really a right, its a privilege and you are in the wrong. Its like saying i have the right to murder people, well the other person has the right to live, which means your "right" is not valid.
Crypto_Don

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:54:05 AM

I agree to same sex marraige.
Because they each other fully understanding.
They were also happy ❤❤❤
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3084

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 06:56:24 AM

Very very true, God made women for men and men made for women so that is clearly.It sad to say that this is accepted in other country and make it legal.  Sad Sad

Thank goodness weak minded people such as yourself have no control over other people.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
lang shao (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:37:43 AM

Thank goodness weak minded people such as yourself have no control over other people.

That is only my opinion sorry if you didn't like it. Peace..
juarezweiss

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 09:51:35 AM

I don't think this is even a topic to be discussed. People will sit and argue for and against, i personally dont think anyone has the right to sit there and say yes or no. Its like arguing whether somebody can or cannot go to the bathroom, the decision is not up to anyone. The decision does not affect anyone other than the person or persons involved. Whether they do or dont get married, it has no effect on anyone but the 2 people making that decision. Its why i never felt this should ever have been a political topic to begin with. It has 0 impact on economy, 0 impact on the lives of others. That being said, I don't think anyone has the right to take away others rights. As a general rule of thumb, if your "right" would take away someone elses "right" then its not really a right, its a privilege and you are in the wrong. Its like saying i have the right to murder people, well the other person has the right to live, which means your "right" is not valid.

Yeap, that is exactly. It really doesn't matter if you think it's wrong or right, it is not your life after all.
To each their own.

I, myself, am fully supportive of same sex marriage.
Idaujotaite

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:57:34 AM

I personally am because love something that you don’t choose, it happens.   All people deserve to be happy and deserve to have a family that’s with the same sex marriage is coming in tonight be able to marry the person you love when you really want to must be really hard. So I am all for same-sex marriage
Nicolas Hamizan

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:06:39 AM

same sex marriage is something crazy, same-sex married people are mentally ill people
iwutitan

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:14:21 PM

Marriage, between what ever two beings that want it, has lost most of the meaning it once held. With the ease to get divorces and the rate at which marriages end, the concept of marriage means very little. Today it is the norm for people to get married 3+ times in their life. I know someone that was a guy and married a girl. He then started the physical process of becoming a girl and married a guy. Now that he is fully a girl, he now is married to a girl.
ansarose1

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:40:08 PM

Its not favorable to me its against to all religion, these people have psychological problems.
Bhe

Activity: 380

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:49:43 PM

Hmm maybe yes.,if they love each other why not.they are the one get into relationship.i have no right to against with the same sex marriage..all of us have our own happiness.if u find that into your same sex then go no one to stop you.its your choice not us.
juliettiruep

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:00:26 PM

No! Marraige is for girl and boy not on same sex.
Lesterus

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:16:41 PM

Nope I'm not agree in this both man or woman marriage due of this is contradict on bibles law and I think this is not good Idea and many people will not agree in this same sex marriage.
vabalkazh

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:08:22 PM

Why not. I think its fine if people do what they want to do and live with someone they wish.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: