Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 08:42:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why am i here?  (Read 5118 times)
heritage35 (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:40:22 PM

Truth needs to be told.
If you ask so many people why they are on this forum, some may not outrightly admit to the fact.
Let us face the fact, majority of us are here to make money. How we then make it varies. Some through trading, bounty campaigns, mining, airdrop, investments and so on. Which means our primary aim is on making money.
Another thing now is how to acquire the knowledge.
Bitcointalk forum is a good place to acquire knowledge and that is why different people come up with different questions and some also have good suggestions to give.
Nonetheless, the whole thing boils down to making money.
Blockchain technology is a free space. So, gain the knowledge and make your money in a legit way.
gharjas2517

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:44:46 PM

I think it's not surprising that most people are here to earn money. It is precisely because of the huge investment value of bitcoin to attract more attention to the community, and it is possible for the community to make the block chain technology be used and accepted by more people.
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:45:01 PM

Truth needs to be told.
If you ask so many people why they are on this forum, some may not outrightly admit to the fact.
Let us face the fact, majority of us are here to make money. How we then make it varies. Some through trading, bounty campaigns, mining, airdrop, investments and so on. Which means our primary aim is on making money.
Another thing now is how to acquire the knowledge on how to make the money.
Bitcointalk forum is a good place to acquire knowledge and that is why different people come up with different questions and some also have good suggestions to give.
Blockchain technology is a free space. So, gain the knowledge and make your money in a legit way.
I agree totally, we can't deny the fact that the people who's in this forum their reason is to make money so do I. But one more thing is, I am here to gain my knowledge about cryptocurrency world. Because I really love to know more about it while making or earning some money. It helps us. Indeed.
xcbjsuw

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:45:56 PM

The most important thing is information, if we do not get information then we can not make money.
the second is experience, without experience also we will not get the money.
fabskie21

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:51:10 PM

Definitely true. Some may do this as side line or full time but our end goal is always to earn profit from cryptocurrency. This forum has played a very vital role in improving the lives of many aspiring crypto enthusiasts and for that i am so thankful to have learn of its existence.
cynta

Activity: 165

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:56:15 PM

To be honest I'm here looking for money. But I do my best to not only give priority to how to get it only. But follow the right rules. Trying to absorb the knowledge shared in this forum,,, and responding to your fellow members well and respectfully. So in the end it's not just the money we get,, but the knowledge of our bitcoin and altcoin is growing as well.
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:59:29 PM

It's nice to make money here in the forum that you will learn more than just earn money but you will learn more about things you do not know all your questions and everyone who wants to know just about everything in the forum is so great help for the who wants to know the answer to their question

MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:00:00 PM

Let us face the fact, majority of us are here to make money.

Yes, this forum gives a lot of opportunities to earn money from your knowledge and skills.

I acquired most of my bitcoins and other cryptos knowledge from this forum. So if one just some time to look around this forum they can get a lot of good information particularly if one is new to the crypto world. Once people learn basic things then they will try to explore the options to earn money on this forum.
Ereun

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:00:48 PM

This is the advantage of the blockchain system, many people come here to try to make money. And must admit the wheel of life will not spin without money, So this is a forum where people are looking for luck through altcoin or bitcoin.
Kazkar

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:01:33 PM

At the forum, you can monitor the mood of people about different projects. Based on their and analysis, you can make different decisions on investing. And it doesn't matter money or time.
Ehhhallo

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:03:16 PM

Some are genuinely just here to learn more and keep up to date with the cryptocurrency world. Its a lot less effort with everything being in one place.
iwanirawan

Activity: 112
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 01:12:05 PM

First i come here to make money. I dont care about rank and join any bounty that i like. But as time goes i know that i'm in wrong way. I awake that i just get a little if i still in lower rank. So i decide to start learn what truly bitcoin is. When i have enough knowledge about it i believe i can make quality post that can make me reach higher rank. Its very interesting to study about bitcoin which is new for me. Indirectly it will raise my profit in cryptocurrency and make money in legit way like what you said.
annariley
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:50:47 PM

I agree with you that bitcointalk forum is mixed with people whose want to earn money and gather knowledge as well. Without gaining proper knowledge about crypto no one make money there.We can say that bitcoin talk is 2 in 1 option for the users.
Metamorps

Activity: 220
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 10:02:54 PM

Truth needs to be told.

I am here because of money, but the way to get unlimited money using any path is only by mastering his knowledge. people come here at the same time and the same way, but they will get different results because of the difference in knowledge they can get here. so that only the importance of money will be far behind with the priority of science and knowledge

❐ Zeex  ❐
████ Crypto to product ████
█▄▄   No fiat , No fees  ▄▄█
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:10:46 PM

Some may say that they are not here to make money, but to acquire knowledge, just because they do not participate in bounty. What do we say i someone comes to this forum to ask questions about  mining, trading or investments, if not for the sole purpose of making money. Whatever we learn on this forum at the end boils down to making the right decision in making money.
omfg.xekcep

Activity: 798
Merit: 2

*** https://www.buying.com ***

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:21:06 PM

You are absolutely right that principal reason why we are here is money and I consider that it is absolutely normal. People work to get salary (money) as well as investors and traders are here to earn money and this forum is an excellent place to share ideas, opinions and to ask questions. I usually get interesting ideas and news on the forum. We even can compare this forum with a collaborative system which are usually used in corporations

BUYING is here for you!
Meet buying.com’s
On-Demand Delivery System
-= https://www.buying.com =-
kidflash

Activity: 215

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:26:15 PM

I agree with you, I follow the bounty program and I make money from it. You can learn trading and investment in this forum.
ylnar123

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:30:07 PM

Truth needs to be told.

I utterly agree that I am here to earn and to learn at the same time. Joining bounty campaigns is my priority and second is the knowledge that I would aquire through timely manner. I will not say that I am an expert to crypto and blockchain but I already had acquired knowledge of though reading and studying in some posts in this forum.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:30:19 PM

Some people are already rich and post here out of interest. Look at the high level accounts that don't have any signature, they don't need to join any campaign as they are early adopters with a big interest in crypto (lambo drivers already), so i would say most are here to make money but not all
que91

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:31:30 PM

IMO, the bitcointalk forum is where people meet to learn knowledge, share their experiences and the biggest purpose is to earn Token and profit from cryptos. Participants in the forum aim to acquire the knowledge that it mainly depends on their ultimate goal is to make money with cryptos. I think this is justified and reasonable because there are no such scams as other forms of MMO.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: