Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:14:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This guy claims he made $50k is this legit?  (Read 290 times)
thealexment (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:01:16 PM

ok, since im really struggling to get some satoshis i am looking for any way to make some.

i watched a video a few days ago on youtube but it was removed now tis on vimeo. what do you guys think is this legit?

https://vimeo.com/273168972

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:29:39 PM

Yes, it is possible that traders make that much. There is nothing superfluous about that. It boils down to the fact you should have a trading skill or any other skills to earn much on the internet.

By the way, I hope you aren't trying to spam this forum with unnecessary links, seeing you have just a single post anyway.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 01:38:54 PM

legit is when you get a lot of coins in one job. many ways to get it, one of them is trading, minning, and bounty. but many also often spam on site sites or blogs, and also provide a scam link, so you must be careful. do not be easily fooled by legit words.
freesia_pnp888

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:51:35 PM

yes, there're people make even more, but since it's removed, so you can't learn much, how about take time researching how to make such trades. good luck!
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:59:11 PM

Through trading? Definitely. Though take note that to make huge amounts of money in trading, you also need to have huge amounts of funds. Trading is a skill that you can get better at through studying and experience. Sky is the limit when talking about potential profits.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:02:44 PM

Through trading? Definitely. Though take note that to make huge amounts of money in trading, you also need to have huge amounts of funds. Trading is a skill that you can get better at through studying and experience. Sky is the limit when talking about potential profits.
Yes mate, and even those who have small capital they can also be lucky and be able to gain decent earnings, there's no limitations with said earnings but we do need a lots of skills in order to maximize our profits, better to read more about this system and make sure that you've got an open outlook regarding to this chain.
brotherwood12

Activity: 686
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:14:28 PM

yeah its possible from ico's ,from trading, from investing
but its hard if its from faucet XD
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:30:06 PM

Yes mate, and even those who have small capital they can also be lucky and be able to gain decent earnings, there's no limitations with said earnings but we do need a lots of skills in order to maximize our profits, better to read more about this system and make sure that you've got an open outlook regarding to this chain.

Yep. The only limitation is on your skills. And this is not just with trading, it's the same when running a business and pretty much with almost everything. You can start with a small amount for trading, but the trading fees will eat your profits up. But it's definitely still possible though, you just need to make more than the fees.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Lakshitha1977

Activity: 42
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:33:24 PM

Other than smart Holder traders are the ones make most from cryptocurrency. Traders have unlimited potential of making money because the amount that transfers every day is unlimited. but with a lot of work and being very very smart too.

While Holders can make profit of 100% or sometimes 10,000% just from buying some shit coin (or a coin with HUGE potential)at the right time and holding it for FEW YEARS  without panicking about small glitches (small ups and downs) in the market.

ZENODYS.com ││ Making every digital asset just a drag and drop away
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●
svendoto23

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:34:19 PM

ok, since im really struggling to get some satoshis i am looking for any way to make some.

i watched a video a few days ago on youtube but it was removed now tis on vimeo. what do you guys think is this legit?

https://vimeo.com/273168972

If it was legit why would it be removed maybe he tries to scam other people and the vimeo platfrom needed to remove the video.

There's a lot of way on making profit from cryptocurrency but noone should do scam or fraud other people because all of the time and work we

do is with effort they shouldn't take advantage to those newbie. Trading on altcoins can be the best way to get huge profit in minimum time but

it has high risk.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 02:50:59 PM

I didn't watch the video, but you can make loads of money trading and speculating. The problem is that you can lose it as well. I saw a video by a guy who reckoned he was a star, because he had won something like £800 from buying lottery scratch cards regularly. He showed the winning cards as well, but he didn't show the losers. I bet he spent four of five grand on buying all the cards. I just hope he got that back from the advertising he ran on his video.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:59:50 PM

as long their capital is much and they do the good ways to trade i think they can make more than $50K,  i think its hard for ordinari people because ordinary people is afraid if the price of the coin is down, so i think people that can make more than $50K is the proffesional traders, for you if you want to start trading but dont know how it works i think you should try with small amount money first

Vannie12

Activity: 630
Merit: 130

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:58:00 PM

Well  when it is too good to be true then maybe not.
But as far as I know, when it comes to  trading, there is quite a good fortune but it is never too easy. But with this kind of way in earning, there are no sure and quick earn. You can either lose or gain. Also if you can risk big bucks just to earn fast then i guess there is a chance that you can pull something off.
but make sure you know what you are doing before jumping in.
Warren Buffert

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:11:15 PM

You could potentially earn that..you could earn even more than that. But you can also lose that and more...so think twice.
If it really was that easy everyone would be doing it, and everyone would be rich.
Sowik

Activity: 532
Merit: 327

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:20:05 PM

He could've made $50k trading. Its important how much he started with tho. You know, its easier to make $50k if you trade with $100k than it is if you have only $1k.
pawanjain

Activity: 2674
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:31:53 PM

Are all of you guys insane. The video is not about trading but its about a BTC generator. Stop posting before watching the video.
I didn't watch the video, but you can make loads of money trading and speculating. The problem is that you can lose it as well. I saw a video by a guy who reckoned he was a star, because he had won something like £800 from buying lottery scratch cards regularly. He showed the winning cards as well, but he didn't show the losers. I bet he spent four of five grand on buying all the cards. I just hope he got that back from the advertising he ran on his video.
Atleast this guy accpets that he hasn't watched the video unlike the others who are posting without even watching the content.

No you cannot make such a huge amount through the method showed in the video.  It's just a scam and so stop wasting your time behind this.
There are no such things called BTC generator and whoever says that it works is probably scamming you.
You can surely earn through trading but that requires skills, passion and an initial capital.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
laiya94
Copper Member

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:40:10 PM

Yes, that is possible with trading. If you have a good trading strategy then it won't too much hard to achieve that goal. If you able to buy and sell at the right moment then it is nothing to be rich.

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███   White Paper  [  JOIN our ICO  ]  ANN Thread   ███|
Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Github  |  Reddit
leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:57:52 PM

Its quite easy to earn that much in a bull phase but in a bear phase it is just as much difficult to earn that much. Anyone can make money in the bull rally as the price is mostly just going up while it isn't easy during a bear phase. Also you can increase your invested amount by trying to margin trade instead of regular trading.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:02:04 PM

If someone earns a lot of dollars from trading I will trust it. With a trading, a person can produce what he wants, of course with a large capital and have a good trading skill. If he has these two factors, every time he talks to get a profit in his video then you should believe. The bitcoin price is very volatile, for instance, you have the money to buy 5 BTC for trading, then you buy at the price of $ 7500 and a while later bitcoin prices go up to the $ 7800 price, you already have $ 1500 profit in a few moments. This is the reason why I believe in the income of a trader.
paul00

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:10:21 PM

I think he is doing trading and I never tried it before the btc4gen but looking forward for anyone who will give some feedbacks here about that website. But it looks btc4gen like a mining but as he stated on the video it is not mining and how come will it generate btc from it?.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: