Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:56:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This guy claims he made $50k is this legit?  (Read 290 times)
BitcoinNewbie15

Activity: 574
Merit: 296

Bitcoin isn't a bubble. It's the pin!

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:15:10 PM

Are all of you guys insane. The video is not about trading but its about a BTC generator. Stop posting before watching the video.
I didn't watch the video, but you can make loads of money trading and speculating. The problem is that you can lose it as well. I saw a video by a guy who reckoned he was a star, because he had won something like £800 from buying lottery scratch cards regularly. He showed the winning cards as well, but he didn't show the losers. I bet he spent four of five grand on buying all the cards. I just hope he got that back from the advertising he ran on his video.
Atleast this guy accpets that he hasn't watched the video unlike the others who are posting without even watching the content.

No you cannot make such a huge amount through the method showed in the video.  It's just a scam and so stop wasting your time behind this.
There are no such things called BTC generator and whoever says that it works is probably scamming you.
You can surely earn through trading but that requires skills, passion and an initial capital.

This is a scam video, do not do what it says!

Like the poster above said, this video is about a Bitcoin generator, its not about a good trader, there is no such thing as a "bitcoin generator"!
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sandus_Cryptolover

Activity: 482
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:15:33 PM

There is nothing fishy about the video. Some dudes are very good at trading such that they make in good amount of dollars from day trading. Though the risk is very high but it's worth it if and only if you know what exactly you are doing.

ok, since im really struggling to get some satoshis i am looking for any way to make some.

i watched a video a few days ago on youtube but it was removed now tis on vimeo. what do you guys think is this legit?

https://vimeo.com/273168972

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:24:11 PM

Okay I watched the video, the first website it shows is poloniex, his account to be specific. But afterwards he showed the website of btc4gen which also can be seen on the description of the video.
After seeing that word "ultimate bitcoin generator" and hearing he is making 0.02BTC - 0.05BTC through it I stopped watching the video. It's too good to be true mates, there's no real thing that can generate bitcoin but the mining hardware itself.

To those that haven't watched the video and keep on saying he's skilled in trading, watch the video. The video is promotional of this scam generator so don't get deceived with the large money he shows.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
alfs75

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

platform for everyday business

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:26:31 PM

ok, since im really struggling to get some satoshis i am looking for any way to make some.

i watched a video a few days ago on youtube but it was removed now tis on vimeo. what do you guys think is this legit?

I thinks this is a hoax and scamming vdeo,actually there so many kind of conviencing kind of investment going out now,and they said that they earned more than a weeks,or months into a $30k-$50k,but all of this is scamming and want to get some of you or its using your capital or workforce actually this kind of phishing investment we called it pyramiding,and many people are aware about it,thats why we still vigilant specialy when doing and trusting investment.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
MarriageCoin

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:27:43 PM

Yes there are skilled traders out there making a decent income trading cryptos. However, the 'bitcoin generator' software being promoted by that miscreant on the Video will wipe away all your btc when you download and run it on your computer. If mining btc was that easy, we would all be in. Beware!
De Suga09

Activity: 352
Merit: 125

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:45:26 AM

Aside from that, you can join bitcoin campaigns. There is a quite luck in joining trading but you must have the right skills and you must educate yourself and update yourself in the latest trends. Just my advice, it is indeed risky. If you want to earn huge cash immediately, trade in big amount but since you are a newbie, start from the bottom and start small
DomainTorrent

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:54:43 AM

Earning $50k and even more than that is always possible in trading. If one has the right knowledge, skills and training he can have that much. But take note, there are lots of scams out there and many have fallen victims. Only a few made it well while most have lost a lot of money. Always be cautious and smart in each step of the way.
kuzawi

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:01:08 AM

Yes is possible also some people done a lot more. I read somewhere here on forum someone did 100k$ with trading last year no the "bitcoin bubble" on December.
Dubska

Activity: 129
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:05:43 AM

Definitely possible but you should have a huge capital also to earn that amount.
Jerick01311

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:42:02 AM

Yes it possible  but u need Huge Capital also to Earn That amount
And Learn to Trade
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: