Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:10:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What coins are good on investing right now?  (Read 1319 times)
adorathris

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:11:25 AM

When it comes to new and cheap coins to rely on other people's advice is a very dubious decision. Remember that no one knows what a particular coin through the day and through the year. At any time, the company will close and run away with your money or coin is gaining popularity and capital, but it will cost 10 cents or ~ $ 1 as is the case with ripple.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
stely

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:25:54 AM

When it comes to new and cheap coins to rely on other people's advice is a very dubious decision. Remember that no one knows what a particular coin through the day and through the year. At any time, the company will close and run away with your money or coin is gaining popularity and capital, but it will cost 10 cents or ~ $ 1 as is the case with ripple.

After a down period recently, Ripple’s value is starting to go up again. This may be your last chance to buy on the cheap. Given the network’s popularity, well-built platform, worldwide investing interests,Ripple is bound to grow in the short, medium, and long-term.
jusertvaz

Activity: 428
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:43:39 PM

I think no one can give you accurate information about the coins because she has no one. Coins are still unpredictable and all your decisions are in some way risky. Stop your choice on the coins of the top 10 and then you will be able to protect yourself from most of the risks

ovinna

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:46:04 PM

From my opinion these are Waves and Eos. Eths is stopped, others are not so competetive and they are not so confident on the cryptomarket like these ones.
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:47:21 PM

I have been searching a lot this time and myself cant decide where to put my money on because there are a lot of altcoins out there and they offer different perks advantages i wanted to limit my choices so that i can decide properly and would not regret it.

Can you guys suggest some interesting coins that have great potential to become huge in the future let me know you thoughts.

For now, I'd stay with Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Binance Coin.

If you want to do a bit riskier but higher reward I think 0x project is at a great price right now, it also stayed strong during the bear market.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:59:06 PM

I have been searching a lot this time and myself cant decide where to put my money on because there are a lot of altcoins out there and they offer different perks advantages i wanted to limit my choices so that i can decide properly and would not regret it.

Can you guys suggest some interesting coins that have great potential to become huge in the future let me know you thoughts.

For now, I'd stay with Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Binance Coin.

If you want to do a bit riskier but higher reward I think 0x project is at a great price right now, it also stayed strong during the bear market.

The good coin on investing is none other than Bitcoin, also I recommend to invest in Ethereum too, just picked one of them and surely it can bring you good  profit. But now price in the market is still not rising so that value of them are not higher but it is still valuable and profitable. Or if you want other coin then make sure i the coin your goinfg to invest have potential, to avoid wasting of money because you might get less profit or avoid losing money.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
Tinaw

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:16:23 PM

Here's the best coin to invest right now and have a great potential to grow and provide the best Technology.
ETHEREUM-Ethereum is growing very fast. Investing in ethereum would be a great decision. Ethereum is both money and a platform.
MONERO-XMR) is an open-source cryptocurrency that is secure, private,
and untraceable.
LITECOIN
RIPPLE
BITCOIN.
glonic

Activity: 96

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:37:28 PM

Eloncity is implementing a good project, I found the score is high, the community is crowded. Many experienced investors participate. I fully believe in this project is one of the most powerful and most worthwhile projects in the present time. https://eloncity.io/
Best Coin8

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:40:36 PM

I believe that now is the best time to invest in the ethereum, ripple or neo. In my opinion, these are the most promising altcoyins. I think that in the future they will be in the top.
razinvel

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:14:33 PM

Block EOS combines sequential and parallel processing of transactions - the load is evenly distributed among the nodes of the network. The platform uses asynchronous communication, which together with parallel processing can provide a million throughput.
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:18:59 PM

Not just altcoins even bitcoin is exploding now.
they are now bloody red. i hope they can get up again in the market and bring back the smiles to its holders.
well it is just a matter of time and waiting and we will be back.
but i hope it will be back soon.
Bikers

Activity: 452
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:49:56 PM

I think the best cryptocurrency in this market is Ethereum, and it will have better development in the future, so investing in Ethereum is a very good choice.
mboot

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:37:54 AM

Now you can buy all the famous altcoins as a Cardano, EOS, Erhereum and other because they are all at the bottom and their price is very low. In the near future they will grow at least 20%.
Nikolas_the_Wonderworker

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:48:55 AM

To reduce the risk in crypto, I propose to distribute the money in several different coins. For example, I hold BTC and ETH at 25%. I recommend buying coins - NEO, ADA, EOS for other money in equal proportions. This is my personal opinion for today.
Emilypowell85

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:06:09 AM

It seems to me indeed is an investment that is quite interesting and also potential. Moreover, this type of coins now is very much. So many options you want short-term investment or long-term investment.
rumlipm

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:08:10 AM

I think on the off chance that you need to contribute this is the opportune time, when the market is on red. The estimation of all coins are substantially less expensive looked at when you purchase coin on green. Bitcoin and ethereum for me is as yet the best two coin that you can see your benefit by the day's end. Bitcoin is as yet number coin in the market while ethereum is making his name on the grounds that numerous ICO are utilizing ethereum as there stage in return to their tokens.
VeteranH

Activity: 106

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:17:28 AM

I am aiming for daily trading because I think the market could have a recovery soon, I mean, it already has been down for so long and I think everyone should be preparing for it, I am thinking of investing NEO, EOS, Cardano and already invested on ethereum and bitcoin.
jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:03:53 AM

In my opinion, Elastos and ICX is good coin to hold for long term. ELA price drop more than 90% from highest and this is good coin like ICX and i am believe both coin will recover and erase losses. But its not investment advice and thats just my opinion
Xi Jinpi

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:13:59 AM

Anchor is best, EOS is also a good choice after ETH
araalfaris

Activity: 194

THE DECENTRALIZED BETTING EXCHANGE

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:21:26 AM

for now, I just want to invest in bitcoin and eth. there are some good altcoins. but I still see the situation. whether the price will go down again or there is a possibility of rising.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: