Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:16:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest on Midas Protocol!! Why not?  (Read 79 times)
jimhoang (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:48:57 PM

Most wallets are not supporting exchange with Decentralized Exchanges directly
→ Users can use Midas wallet to exchange ETH and ERC-20 tokens directly with DEX like Kyber Network; and soon can exchange many other cryptocurrencies and tokens like NEO, NEP-5 tokens, XLM, Stellar tokens, EOS, v.v.. with respective DEXs.

Crypto-trading is time-consuming and exchanges’s order-types is very limited
→ Midas platform help traders limit risks and capture opportunities with many advanced order types so they can sleep well at night:
 ● Trailing stop-loss order
 ● Conditional trailing stop-loss order
 ● Multiple Standby orders
 ● DSL for Programmable ordering

About multiple stand-by orders with 1 single source of fund:

This function is not available at any existing cryptocurrencies exchange. Midas Protocol platform will continuously monitor market movements and place stand-by orders. Until the preset condition(s) is met, the actual order will be placed and executed.
annariley
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:14:45 PM

Midas is known as a wallet based on this there is lots of wallet in the market and this is one of them but others wallet have some issues of problem where as this wallet doesn’t have any bad impression in the market people can use this properly and its effective to use.
gary_57

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:06:22 AM

I'm not sure about this. But, is it safe? I hope people will invest in it and it'll do good next
farhiamunni

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:29:44 PM

Most of the wallet has a problem that the wallets do not support the exchanges with the decentralized exchanges in a direct way. But the Midas protocol is free from such type of problem. So this wallet is really good. But now investors can directly exchange two coins and many are pending.
gary_57

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:59:58 PM

I'm not sure about this. But, is it safe? I hope people will invest in it and it'll do good next
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: