Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 02:59:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE] Ethernext - revolution in ED development  (Read 941 times)
Gooffy (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:00:08 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2018, 03:30:53 PM by Gooffy

Hello, Community!

I was moderator in EtherDelta community chat and helped users and investors with their problems on utilizing the exchange (for those, who are not in chat - I am not and never was a member of EDT team).  As soon as our team is also EDT investor, we feel your pain as our own. In current state of nature, we understand that EtherDelta is a road to nowhere, that's why we have decided to re-launch the brand new exchange based on the open source code of ED - Ethernext with a consequent airdrop of new tokens to deceived EDT holders. We are currently working on all of the required issues to launch the exchange as soon as possible. Let us explain some information in detail.

EtherDelta currently belongs to Jun (the guy that you have all seen on EtherDelta Twitter page and in chat), meaning all transactions made via ED now are paid to the guy, who scammed the ICO participants, which is insane. We believe we should stop it and promote all new and old users NOT to use EtherDelta/ForkDelta (as it is based on the same smart contract), as all the fees go to the scammer.

As it occurs, EtherDelta is not going to proceed with any further development. The product, which the old team is now working on, has not much in common with the original one. Therefore, there is NO hope for EDT/EtherDelta as a distinct and self-sufficient project.

We have decided to make an airdrop for all EDT holders, except previous team members-scammers, and decided to launch the new exchange - Ethernext (originally based on EtherDelta code). Currently, it is in the final stage of development and is ready to start in consequent days. We have already made some minor changes to new Ethernext smart contract in order to help gas consumption and updated it for new Solidity. You can research new contract through our official website - Ethernext.io.

Why do we make an airdrop? We do NOT want to raise any money, as the Community was already deceived, so there is no point in additional financing.  

We promise you that 50% of all profits received by our exchange will be used to buyback our airdropped token and burn it. We believe that with the help of Community, we will be able to build a valuable and efficient product and make Ethernext one of the leading decentralised exchange, as ED was a short time ago. We are able and desire to spend 24/7 on our exchange development/Community relations and will be always available in our chat to help users with problems/answer questions/provide guidance and hear your further development advices.

Why do we promote this? We have altogether lost our funds in this ICO and the beneficiary still gets money without fulfilling his own roadmap promises including buyback and burn. We have faced all the fail of the EDT team and no longer can agree the case when users help the scammers in further stealing their own money. The same stays for ForkDelta - you support the scammer and pay commission to the same account.

It is a big opportunity for us, and we will do our best to expand and develop exchange and involve users into management of Ethernext using our airdropped coins. Airdrop will happen as soon as we make the snapshot (probably the first weeks of June). Our team will hold 50% of the airdropped tokens in order to have an ability for further development.

EtherNext

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:17:25 PM

We are happy to announce new listing pairs!

https://ethernext.io/#!/trade/QKC-ETH
(Quarkchain)

https://ethernext.io/#!/trade/PAI-ETH
(Pchain)

https://ethernext.io/#!/trade/BBO-ETH
(Bigbom)

https://ethernext.io/#!/trade/ZIP-ETH
(Zipper)

https://ethernext.io/#!/trade/SEELE-ETH
(SeeleToken)

https://ethernext.io/#!/trade/NKN-ETH
(NKN Token)

TheSlime9

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:29:33 PM

Hello. As far as i know, the representatives of this platform are almost the only ones who's ready to give out the tokens for free. Why did they made such a decision?
deort

Activity: 406
Merit: 31

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:34:56 PM

Hello. As far as i know, the representatives of this platform are almost the only ones who's ready to give out the tokens for free. Why did they made such a decision?
As far as i understand, the Ethercoin team feels that it's responsible for tokens' owners. Many others lack this characteristic.
xfunk

Activity: 174
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:35:13 PM

What a good move! I wish good luck to new team and community.

TheSlime9

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:41:33 PM

As far as i understand, the Ethercoin team feels that it's responsible for tokens' owners. Many others lack this characteristic.

But they didnt deceive their own contributors, right? Why do they feel responsible for them?
deort

Merit: 31

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:46:28 PM

But they didnt deceive their own contributors, right? Why do they feel responsible for them?

The representatives of the platform didnt deceive anyone, they just take care of the image if the community. I hope that the other platforms will follow their example.

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:57:28 PM

The representatives of the platform didnt deceive anyone, they just take care of the image if the community. I hope that the other platforms will follow their example.

I imagine how many reasons for criticism the enemies of the cryptocurrencies have now. I hope that the airdrop will help to reduce their number.
waitsummer

Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:16:16 PM

Good evening. Why did you decide to change the name? I believe that no one will be against if you decide to use the previous one.
EtherNext

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:19:00 PM

What a good move! I wish good luck to new team and community.

Thank you, we are working hard to deliver and improve the platform. You can already test it and verify that everything works fine!
Veecker

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:22:58 PM

Do only scammed users have a right to take part in the airdrop or can anyone do it? I like the first option more.
EtherNext

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:28:53 PM

Good evening. Why did you decide to change the name? I believe that no one will be against if you decide to use the previous one.

We can't use ED name, because it may violate the law. So we decided to create different name and so on. Also, as EDT team scammed investors (sadly), we don't want to be associated with them.
Coinadvisory

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:38:35 PM

Very happy to receive an AIRDROP. Old team scammed my 6 eth into nothing! Hope new team will work hard on platform development
EtherNext

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:53:15 PM

That's not true. Previous team scammed their ICO participants. By using Etherdelta now, you are earning money to scammer, who ran away and didn't fulfil anything they promised.
EtherNext

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:02:26 PM

We can't use ED name, because it may violate the law. So we decided to create different name and so on. Also, as EDT team scammed investors (sadly), we don't want to be associated with them.

The ones, that have EDT on their private wallet (MEW/any wallet, in which you control the private key) will receive the token of Ethernext
polonium84

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:26:07 PM

Good afternoon. Let's say i will receive the tokens of yr platform. Will they be locked up for some amount of time or nit?
EtherNext

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:41:57 PM

No, once we airdrop the token, it will become tradable right after start.
Taboo8614

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:43:19 PM

May i somehow support you? I mean, nit just receive the tokens, but give you smthng in return? I'd like to help you 'cause you're trying to solve the issue.
robinzzon

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:45:12 PM

Hello. Dont you want to lodge a complaint against the owners of Etherdelta? I'm sure that most of scammed investors will support.
pamallison

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:55:13 PM

What share of the tokens lost can i receive? What formula will be used to calculate it?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: