Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:36:49 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE] Ethernext - revolution in ED development  (Read 949 times)
kindasorta

Activity: 158
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:12:19 AM

Hello. What should i do in order to add the token on your platform?
mahimaa

Activity: 170

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:26:45 AM

Hello. What should i do in order to add the token on your platform?

You can find a special form on the official site, use it.
collenk

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:33:19 AM

Hi. Can anyone name at least several points which will differ EtherNext from Etherdelta? 
crick3698

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:51:15 AM

Hi. Can anyone name at least several points which will differ EtherNext from Etherdelta? 
The cryptocurrencies will be added more actively, the platform will keep developing, active work on improvement of the level of security will be carried out.
collenk

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:15:53 AM

The cryptocurrencies will be added more actively, the platform will keep developing, active work on improvement of the level of security will be carried out.
Did EtherDelta experience problems with adding cryptocurrencies? I didn’t notice it.
crick3698

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:38:44 AM

Did EtherDelta experience problems with adding cryptocurrencies? I didn’t notice it.
It didn’t for the first time, but almost nothing was done during the last 2 months, this fact has put many people on alert.
collenk

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:46:30 AM

It didn’t for the first time, but almost nothing was done during the last 2 months, this fact has put many people on alert.
They said that they were solving operational issues, that’s why everyone endured. No one thought that something like this would happen.
crick3698

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:00:57 AM

They said that they were solving operational issues, that’s why everyone endured. No one thought that something like this would happen.
The exchange which don’t add new tokens don’t develop. However, it seems to me that the EtherNext team won’t make similar mistakes.
aclemmonsc

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:12:33 PM

Hi. It’s quite easy to place the tokens on your platform. Won’t this lead to the appearance of scammers?
Shaurman

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:22:06 PM

Hi. It’s quite easy to place the tokens on your platform. Won’t this lead to the appearance of scammers?

To my knowledge, the team will check all the requests, so you shouldn’t worry about it.
EtherNext

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:31:25 PM

Hello. Dont you want to lodge a complaint against the owners of Etherdelta? I'm sure that most of scammed investors will support.

There are several groups, that are working on it right now. We are also a part of these groups. So yes, some legal action against old team should be done.
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:38:05 PM

Good afternoon. Do you use analogical smart contract or did you find a way to improve it? The previous option required a lot of gas.
Veecker

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:22:21 PM

There’re not so many various tokens on your site now. Are you working on improvement of this situation?   
waitsummer

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:23:05 PM

Hi. Will it be possible to buy bitcoins on your platform? I didn’t manage to find them on the list.
EtherNext

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:02:57 PM

Well, they didn't add any coin for last 3 months. Added a butch of new coins last week and now again silent. So yes, they do experience such problems
cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:47:06 PM
Last edit: June 06, 2018, 08:01:01 PM by cryptowolfsu

It is a good decision to make an aridrop  for holders of EDT. For sure all the scammed holders will support Ethernext.
I will for sure. Think that the time of the snapshot should be announced in advance as some of the holders holding them
on the exchange, I think they deserve to be informed.

polonium84

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:21:11 PM

Are you focused on professional traders or ordinary users? It seems to me that the coverage of the audience should be as big as possible.
coinbirds

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:21:30 PM

It would be nice to have some information about the Team behind the Ethernext.
If I understood it correctly Holders of EDT should have their tokens on a private ERC-20 wallet and they will be eligible for airdrop.
The scammers should not get Ethernext tokens, but how will You know which wallet is theirs?
avonka

Activity: 512

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:20:01 PM

Only Holders of EDT tokens will get the Ethernext airdrop. Do we know how many EDT tokens circulating as CMC is not updated ? Or only the snapshot will determine the number and the other half will be issued for the Ethernext Team.
pamallison

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:28:22 PM

Good evening. Are you planning to add tokens which are used by young blockchains? It seems to me that this can attract users.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: