Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:24:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE] Ethernext - revolution in ED development  (Read 949 times)
dinkiysharkr

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:39:39 AM

Hi. Ur platform is very new, dont u think u better have a bounty campaign?
leholmes12

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:52:53 AM

They are not having ICO so I doubt they gonna have a bounty campaign. They are already giving away tokens for free.
EtherNext

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:40:11 AM

We are now thinking about it, but have a lot work to do right now, so it is in plan.
EtherNext

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:57:46 AM

They are not having ICO so I doubt they gonna have a bounty campaign. They are already giving away tokens for free.

We are doing an airdrop, so we can reserve some tokens on bounty/promotion =).
mnjhar

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:33:19 AM

Good day. Where can i read news about this platform?
unkletoken

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:38:18 AM

Good day. Where can i read news about this platform?

All the last updates are posted in Twitter so I think u should follow the project.
yerrosunny

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:34:36 AM

Hello. How often are u planning to add new cryptocurrencies to EtherNext? I do understand that it’s hard to suit everyone but I still would like to know ur ideas.
ferozilal

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:55:55 AM

Hello. How often are u planning to add new cryptocurrencies to EtherNext? I do understand that it’s hard to suit everyone but I still would like to know ur ideas.
I think it’s gonna be alright if they add 5 new tokens a week. If you do it all the time the platform is gonna have more than enough currencies pretty fast.
yerrosunny

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:24:16 AM

I think it’s gonna be alright if they add 5 new tokens a week. If you do it all the time the platform is gonna have more than enough currencies pretty fast.
I’m sure sometime it wont be easy to do it so i doubt they gonna follow this tendency.
ferozilal

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:56:18 AM

I’m sure sometime it wont be easy to do it so i doubt they gonna follow this tendency.

Possibly, but they need to distribution their resources evenly in order to keep stable pace.
yerrosunny

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:03:04 PM

Possibly, but they need to distribution their resources evenly in order to keep stable pace.

Btw, do they have to pay to get cryptocurrency listed?
ferozilal

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:23:17 PM

I dont think so at least not yet. I do think that small fee will help platform budget and wont hurt anybody.
yerrosunny

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:34:16 PM

I dont think so at least not yet. I do think that small fee will help platform budget and wont hurt anybody.
I guess u r right. Does anybody know what they gonna charge for transactions?
pamallison

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:26:05 PM

Good day. I heard in one of the chats that u gonna buy back tokens and burn them, is that true?
Taboo8614

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:20:03 PM

Just wondering.. anyone of ur team invested in Etherdelta? If not, then why?
waitsummer

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:31:10 PM

Hey there. Are u going to give away tokens or  have a raffle? I think second option is much better for promoting the platform.
polonium84

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:28:04 PM

Can I get free tokens for posting information about ur airdrop?
leo909

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:02:30 AM

Good afternoon. Will all the kidns of tokens presented on EtherDelta appear on this platform?     
julppo

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:27:49 AM

Good afternoon. Will all the kidns of tokens presented on EtherDelta appear on this platform?     
Many things depend on the representatives of the platforms owing these tokens. But i’m sure that the team will make every effort to ensure this.
usercryptomany

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:35:43 AM

I think it's a good idea . We need a high-quality decentralized exchange with good security and convenient functionality.  If the exchange will work stably and the volume of exchange will be large
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: