Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:26:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE] Ethernext - revolution in ED development  (Read 949 times)
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:27:22 AM

Hi. As far as i know, Etherdelta is still working. How is it possible?
johnsmith99

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:01:15 AM

Few people know about the deception so far, you will help a lot of if you help to distribute this information.
finance-mu

Activity: 157

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:40:17 AM

Hello. What service will it be possible to pay for using the tokens of your platform? Are they accepted on other exchangers?
mahimaa

Activity: 170

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:19:19 PM

You have added 6 kinds of tokens recently. When should we expect for the next wave?
robinzzon

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:14:01 PM

Good afternoon. How will you check whether a person had really invested in Etherdelta? It’s very interesting for me.
pamallison

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:29:32 PM

What share of investment are you gonna refund? Or are you aimed at paying back the whole investment amount?   
Veecker

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:20:07 PM

Good evening. How much is the nominal price of your token? I have nothing against compensations, i’m just wondering.   
waitsummer

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:26:49 PM

What measures are you planning to take to make your own tokens grow? I’m sure that i’m not the only worried about this.
leholmes12

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:19:44 AM

Hello. Can someone tell me when exactly the Airdrop will happen? At least an approximate time frame.
Dreadtrader

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:31:56 AM

Hello. Can someone tell me when exactly the Airdrop will happen? At least an approximate time frame.
Twitter says that this will happen next week, so there's not much to wait for.
Neo501

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:17:15 AM

Where can I see the code of your smart contract? I want to see how much gas it requires.
ro777jer

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:57:53 AM

I heard that you were going to improve the interface of your platform. What should I do if I have some ideas about this?
CAraBuss

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:53:12 AM

Do you plan to conduct a marketing campaign in the future? I just did not see EtherNext advertising.
attornal

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:43:26 AM

Good afternoon. Do you plan to expand the assortment by adding tokens developed on another blockchain?
shara

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:59:14 PM

It’s said in Twitter that you added 0xBitcoin. Does this script work on blockchain of Ethereum?
clark581

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 01:44:21 PM

Hello. In one of the chat rooms you wrote that you would use the mechanism of buy-back and destruction of tokens. Is it true or just rumors?
cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:46:55 PM

Good afternoon. How will you check whether a person had really invested in Etherdelta? It’s very interesting for me.

All of us who has EDT tokens in their wallets are investors I assume. They will make a snapshot and there will be
an Airdrop next week for EDT holders. ( they have to be holden in an ERC-20 wallet )

chende

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:42:06 PM

Hello, Community!

I was moderator in EtherDelta community chat and helped users and investors with their problems on utilizing the exchange (for those, who are not in chat - I am not and never was a member of EDT team).  As soon as our team is also EDT investor, we feel your pain as our own. In current state of nature, we understand that EtherDelta is a road to nowhere, that's why we have decided to re-launch the brand new exchange based on the open source code of ED - Ethernext with a consequent airdrop of new tokens to deceived EDT holders. We are currently working on all of the required issues to launch the exchange as soon as possible. Let us explain some information in detail.

EtherDelta currently belongs to Jun (the guy that you have all seen on EtherDelta Twitter page and in chat), meaning all transactions made via ED now are paid to the guy, who scammed the ICO participants, which is insane. We believe we should stop it and promote all new and old users NOT to use EtherDelta/ForkDelta (as it is based on the same smart contract), as all the fees go to the scammer.

As it occurs, EtherDelta is not going to proceed with any further development. The product, which the old team is now working on, has not much in common with the original one. Therefore, there is NO hope for EDT/EtherDelta as a distinct and self-sufficient project.

We have decided to make an airdrop for all EDT holders, except previous team members-scammers, and decided to launch the new exchange - Ethernext (originally based on EtherDelta code). Currently, it is in the final stage of development and is ready to start in consequent days. We have already made some minor changes to new Ethernext smart contract in order to help gas consumption and updated it for new Solidity. You can research new contract through our official website - Ethernext.io.

Why do we make an airdrop? We do NOT want to raise any money, as the Community was already deceived, so there is no point in additional financing.  

We promise you that 50% of all profits received by our exchange will be used to buyback our airdropped token and burn it. We believe that with the help of Community, we will be able to build a valuable and efficient product and make Ethernext one of the leading decentralised exchange, as ED was a short time ago. We are able and desire to spend 24/7 on our exchange development/Community relations and will be always available in our chat to help users with problems/answer questions/provide guidance and hear your further development advices.

Why do we promote this? We have altogether lost our funds in this ICO and the beneficiary still gets money without fulfilling his own roadmap promises including buyback and burn. We have faced all the fail of the EDT team and no longer can agree the case when users help the scammers in further stealing their own money. The same stays for ForkDelta - you support the scammer and pay commission to the same account.

It is a big opportunity for us, and we will do our best to expand and develop exchange and involve users into management of Ethernext using our airdropped coins. Airdrop will happen as soon as we make the snapshot (probably the first weeks of June). Our team will hold 50% of the airdropped tokens in order to have an ability for further development.

wow looking interesting, just all the best for the project and future of exchange
chende

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:51:24 PM

Still perfect not gotten any issue yet with it
mahimaa

Activity: 170

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:16:44 AM

Good afternoon. There’re quite a few people in your Telegram-channel. Maybe you should start distributing tokens to increase the audience?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: