Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 12:13:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you guys agree on this statement?  (Read 200 times)
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 02:00:35 AM

ICO as such is a bubble. Each and every individuals are coming up with ICO to raise fund for every crazy ideas they have on the mind.
ICO has enabled some real projects to reach the success without which they might never have existed but we really needs a regulating body locally or globally that audits the works of ICO issuing companies.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
yanto@1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:02:54 AM

The head of Binance’s recently-launched $1 billion venture fund says that the company believes the initial coin offering (ICO) market is in a bubble and is hoping that it will pop soon for the health of the wider blockchain industry.

Ella Zhang, whose official title is Head of Binance Labs, told Bloomberg that while the bull market — at least as far as ICOs are concerned — helps attract more interest, it also results in unreasonable valuations.

“We’d like the bubble to break,” said Zhang, who formally joined Binance in May. “We still see a lot of hype in the market, valuations are high and unreasonable. We really think if the bubble bursts, it’s a good thing for the industry.”

As CCN reported, ICOs have already raised more money — at least $9 billion — in 2018 than all of 2017, even as regulators have ramped up their scrutiny of this booming industry and consumer interest in cryptocurrency has declined considerably.

EOS creator Block.one raised more than $4 billion in a crowdsale that concluded last week, while chat app Telegram raised $1.7 billion in a private sale that was restricted to fewer than 200 investors.

Zhang’s comments are notable, particularly given the fact that Binance itself held an ICO last year. More recently, Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao authored a blog post in which he argued that an ICO is a vastly more effective way to raise capital versus traditional venture fundraising.

Despite concerns over an ICO bubble, Zhang revealed that Binance Labs has already made direct investments in four projects and said that the firm has no qualms about investing directly in both company equity and crypto tokens.

Zhang said that Binance, which operates what is currently the world’s highest volume cryptocurrency exchange, plans to develop a new program — called “Community Governance Initiatives” (CGI) — to help the company weed out and delist scams and other projects that do not live up to their promises.

“The main purpose of this is to fight scams and sh-t coins, and to boost crypto and blockchain technology,” she explained.

Reference: https://www.ccn.com/were-waiting-for-ico-bubble-to-pop-head-of-binances-1-billion-vc-fund/

Hey guys i need your comment regarding this topic?

Only analyze ( prediction ), and because of this they take step to support their analyze, that's good. There's faith and trust into crypto project will make market have good respond and ( maybe ) some people will follow their step, nothing wrong with that. But I'll take wait and see because my money is stuck and I can't do nothing. Just wait and enjoy the numbers.

deeofficialx

Activity: 462
Merit: 113

Need me? PM me!

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:07:44 AM

Yeah, a bit of yes, I think. Last year, cryptocurrency gain it's all-time-high peek and that makes every ICOs on the run.

But if bubble gonna burst, some investors could also pop, losing profits.
samiraetn

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:25:26 PM

I partially agree with such statement. I think the statement is not completely true. Such type of statement proves that there is a huge movement of the money from the projects named cap. But this can be seen as bubble also. Now it is dependent on the situation and reaction of the market.
coin_maker

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:13:12 PM

That’s a very informative post. If Binance takes the initiative of eliminating the scams and other projects, it would bring good result s in the market. It will definitely boost the crypto market and the blockchain system.
supernva

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:22:04 PM

Today, you can see a large number of ICO projects. It became so popular and fashionable that ICO decided to go all out. There should be more projects which offer long-term investments. Because only financial pyramides can tell that you'll immediately become a millionaire after investing.  The best way to profit from ICO is to invest into ideas which are already turned into projects. Have a look at the proect which is in my signature. I believe in this ICO.
ezbreezy08 (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:40:41 PM

The head of Binance’s recently-launched $1 billion venture fund says that the company believes the initial coin offering (ICO) market is in a bubble and is hoping that it will pop soon for the health of the wider blockchain industry.

Ella Zhang, whose official title is Head of Binance Labs, told Bloomberg that while the bull market — at least as far as ICOs are concerned — helps attract more interest, it also results in unreasonable valuations.

“We’d like the bubble to break,” said Zhang, who formally joined Binance in May. “We still see a lot of hype in the market, valuations are high and unreasonable. We really think if the bubble bursts, it’s a good thing for the industry.”

As CCN reported, ICOs have already raised more money — at least $9 billion — in 2018 than all of 2017, even as regulators have ramped up their scrutiny of this booming industry and consumer interest in cryptocurrency has declined considerably.

EOS creator Block.one raised more than $4 billion in a crowdsale that concluded last week, while chat app Telegram raised $1.7 billion in a private sale that was restricted to fewer than 200 investors.

Zhang’s comments are notable, particularly given the fact that Binance itself held an ICO last year. More recently, Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao authored a blog post in which he argued that an ICO is a vastly more effective way to raise capital versus traditional venture fundraising.

Despite concerns over an ICO bubble, Zhang revealed that Binance Labs has already made direct investments in four projects and said that the firm has no qualms about investing directly in both company equity and crypto tokens.

Zhang said that Binance, which operates what is currently the world’s highest volume cryptocurrency exchange, plans to develop a new program — called “Community Governance Initiatives” (CGI) — to help the company weed out and delist scams and other projects that do not live up to their promises.

“The main purpose of this is to fight scams and sh-t coins, and to boost crypto and blockchain technology,” she explained.

Reference: https://www.ccn.com/were-waiting-for-ico-bubble-to-pop-head-of-binances-1-billion-vc-fund/

Hey guys i need your comment regarding this topic?

EOS is the only overhyped project right now. Another similar platform only raised no more than 20 million dollars. Remember ethereum crowdsale only raised 16 million but due to the solid team to create a new protocol called smartcontract and it was on the second place of coinmarketcap. EOS has been wasting 4 billion for nothing.
I agree with you there are projects that are really bad for traders, Some investors ride the hyped but they don't even know the whole project- it must be vaporware and no real uses.They said that EOS is ETH killer i think it's not!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: