Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:57:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Holiday Crypto Fundraiser!!  (Read 3168 times)
Jdtmp4 (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 05:41:17 PM

Hello. I can post a picture from Cryptsy admin panel with transfers and deposits into the account to verify balances. I understand you wanting to know where it went, and I have no issues trying my best to answer it for you. Our foodbank did not have enough food, but they did receive a very generous donation from the local shriners, and Tim Hortons and our local grocery stores had food drives for them. I learned about it by living in a small community, so I saw it everywhere I went. My masons lodge was doing a toy drive that they do every year to get gifts for kids in our local hospital. I noticed the toy bin (which sat beside our fooddrive bin) was, at the time no where near as full as the food container. I sold the .12 btc december 7th and I panic sold as btc was crashing so I sold it for about $82.00 CAD, as per the price on VirtexCAD (Canadian exchange). I am getting ready to move and I have been looking everywhere for the receipts. When I find them I will post them, I promise. I bought the Webkinz at Carlton Cards at the mall. I have tried to upload the photos with the service you requested but every time I try it says error : cannot move loaded file or something along those lines. Best I can do for now is use Imgur again, but I took a photo of the exif data report from exifdata.com, i will provide regular and detailed exif data. When you give me a site that will keep the data for you if you want to view it first hand, post it and I can upload there. I realize this isn't exactly what you want, but it's the best I can give for now,I hope it is sufficient, Thank you

https://i.imgur.com/96cJqxT.png - photo of transfers into account and deposits into account, straight from Cryptsy admin

https://i.imgur.com/MrNHeMJ.png - normal exif data on photo I provided

https://i.imgur.com/0wHkTLf.png - detailed exif 1
https://i.imgur.com/zzZKcI5.png - detailed exif 2

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2014, 06:15:25 PM

This is a whole lot of trouble for $80 bucks.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2014, 05:51:48 PM

Hello. I can post a picture from Cryptsy admin panel with transfers and deposits into the account to verify balances. I understand you wanting to know where it went, and I have no issues trying my best to answer it for you. Our foodbank did not have enough food, but they did receive a very generous donation from the local shriners, and Tim Hortons and our local grocery stores had food drives for them. I learned about it by living in a small community, so I saw it everywhere I went. My masons lodge was doing a toy drive that they do every year to get gifts for kids in our local hospital. I noticed the toy bin (which sat beside our fooddrive bin) was, at the time no where near as full as the food container. I sold the .12 btc december 7th and I panic sold as btc was crashing so I sold it for about $82.00 CAD, as per the price on VirtexCAD (Canadian exchange). I am getting ready to move and I have been looking everywhere for the receipts. When I find them I will post them, I promise. I bought the Webkinz at Carlton Cards at the mall. I have tried to upload the photos with the service you requested but every time I try it says error : cannot move loaded file or something along those lines. Best I can do for now is use Imgur again, but I took a photo of the exif data report from exifdata.com, i will provide regular and detailed exif data. When you give me a site that will keep the data for you if you want to view it first hand, post it and I can upload there. I realize this isn't exactly what you want, but it's the best I can give for now,I hope it is sufficient, Thank you

https://i.imgur.com/96cJqxT.png - photo of transfers into account and deposits into account, straight from Cryptsy admin

https://i.imgur.com/MrNHeMJ.png - normal exif data on photo I provided

https://i.imgur.com/0wHkTLf.png - detailed exif 1
https://i.imgur.com/zzZKcI5.png - detailed exif 2

Here is what I have for a timeline thus far.

October 16, 2013 - Jdtmp4 announces a total of 0.12 BTC has been raised.

At 0.12 BTC so far guys!!  let's raise it higher!!! Smiley

October 19, 2013 - An additional 0.01 BTC is transferred to the fundraiser account. New total : 0.13 BTC.

October 21, 2013 - Using paypal, jdtmp4 sells 0.14 BTC and 0.21 BTC to forum users, Vlad2Vlad and demontn, respectively.

December 31, 2013

You sold the 0.12 BTC to Vlad2Vlad.

What happened with the money ?

January 24, 2014 - After noticing Vlad2Vlad's trusted feedback, I inquired about the situation. His reactions are quite telling.

Yo Grin

Are you aware of this ?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=310335.0

Did he mention what he was planning to do with the cash ?

HT xD

No, that's the first time I've seen that.  Who knows, the guy sounds really poor. I personally wouldn't care if he kept the money.

Oh, how do you know he's not poor?

How do you  know that he is ? Tongue

Apparently, both Vlad2Vlad and jdtmp4 have a hard time remembering stuff. Roll Eyes

I didn't say I didn't buy his BTC, I said this was the first I've heard of this fund raiser.  And frankly I don't remember everyone I bought from.

And I'd expect him to swap the BTC to $ before donating it.  Most food shelters don't take BTC.  lol.

Either way, I don't see the point in all this. I've donated money to the OP in the past and I don't care what he did with it.  You give to help someone not to judge them and if you think you're being scammed then you don't give them anything.  I for one like hobo and I would donate to his cause if I had the money.

Huh

This is the first I've heard of this.  Nobody sold me anything. I was gone in Europe since late November and out of touch.

I'm spent right now CryptoHobo, but I'll keep you mind, brother.

I don't know, he just comes across like a poor desperate person.

So he sold me .14 in October?  I didn't look but is that after he got a donation?

Well, it's not like he can give BTC to the soup kitchen? He would have needed to switch it to $.  It was his loss cause it shot up 10 fold. And a guy with money isn't so excited about getting a few bucks.

In the end I don't know but if I give someone a small amount then I really don't even care. Cause you never know a guy's story.

When and how did Vlad2Vlad learn about the December 7 deadline ?

I just noticed that he even said he was gonna swap to $ in order to buy the groceries so I don't get what this is about.  Maybe he bought weed or crack or coke sluts, but maybe he bought food.  I don't think $30 is worth the hassle.  If you don't trust the guy don't donate.

"I want this to wrap up about December 7th 2013, as that gives me time to transfer the btc to money and go buy the groceries in time to be donated for christmas. Thank you everyone for anything they can do to help out, Peace, God Bless and Happy Holidays!!"

Merry Christmas, hobo, sorry I missed your fundraiser. 

@ Jdtmp4  Please explain why a Cryptsy administrator had to get invlolved ?

As you may guess, I still do not believe much of what you are saying.

Also, please post a screenshot that shows the BTC withdrawals for the CryptoChristmas account.

HT xD

Jdtmp4 (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 07:09:23 PM

1. I am a Cryptsy admin now. 0.12 or 0.13 btc isn't that much at all. 2. The fundraiser was a flop. I was hoping it would be bigger. Unfortunately right around that time I was scammed for a computer and good chunk of what i had crypto-wise by user Alter3dstate and I was unable to hype the thread more.  I did sell 0.14 btc to vlad. Not the money from this, my personal money to get christmas presents. Look up the price of Web-kinz and count how many there are there. Even if I got them all on sale ( could only get half on sale ) , it's still more than what was given for the fundraiser.  It was like 80-85 bucks tops. I feel I've posted enough. I don't have to prove anything past this point to you. I posted the pic of the toys, the data matched what you wanted it to say in the photo (date) and I put them in the bin at my lodge that we had for the fundraiser.
I'm done with this thread. Kids got toys and you have to try to dampen it like there is some huge conspiracy afoot over less than 100 bucks. If I had just taken it, I wouldn't of answered this thread when I found it again, and tried my best to post the proof you asked for. I think you're just going to have to take my word for it past this point and get over it. Sorry if it wasn't up to your expectations.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: