Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:00:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What do you guys think of this site?
What do you guys think of this site? - 0 (0%)
What do you guys think of this site? - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Does the rally in privacy tokens have legs?  (Read 119 times)
jeneliadc (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:43:18 PM

What do you guys think of this site?

http://www.coinopinions.com/currencies/dogecoin

I’ve been trying to find someone that offers an opinion (BUY/SELL/HOLD) etc. for Dogecoin. I like coingeko, but they don’t have an opinion.

This looks like a new site. They seem to use a mix of technicals, fundamentals, and social media based metrics. What do you guys think?

I started investing in cryptos with Bitcoin and Ethereum, but I think both of those will likely die at some point. The future is in the alt coins, but they’re so volatile that I’ve lost some money already – sold when it was going down, then missed the upswing. So I’m trying to find a site with an opinion and analysis that I can trust – these guys seem pretty good?

bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:36:22 PM

What do you guys think of this site?

http://www.coinopinions.com/currencies/dogecoin

I’ve been trying to find someone that offers an opinion (BUY/SELL/HOLD) etc. for Dogecoin. I like coingeko, but they don’t have an opinion.

This looks like a new site. They seem to use a mix of technicals, fundamentals, and social media based metrics. What do you guys think?

I started investing in cryptos with Bitcoin and Ethereum, but I think both of those will likely die at some point. The future is in the alt coins, but they’re so volatile that I’ve lost some money already – sold when it was going down, then missed the upswing. So I’m trying to find a site with an opinion and analysis that I can trust – these guys seem pretty good?

The site seems pretty basic, all they seem to have is some charts and news post. Couldn't find any kind of opinions, if your looking for opinions on technical analysis tradingview.com is probably your best bet.

But I don't know why you would be looking for any kind of opinion on Doge, it's merely a meme coin with no other value than a blockchain and a community of dog lovers.....trust me there are way better investments out there.

Bitcoin and Ethereum will not "die" at some point...I don't know where you are getting this information but it's wrong. There have been billions of dollars invested in companies and development who utilize these crypto-currencies, they are almost too big to fail at this point.

You should probably just keep buying top 10 coins and not look so much for other people's opinions, they are bias most of the time.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: