Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: INVESTMENT OR TRADING?
Investment - 9 (81.8%)
Trading - 2 (18.2%)
Total Voters: 11

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best Cryptocurrency do you prefer to use to transact?  (Read 195 times)
sicnarfwb (OP)

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:15:18 PM

The best cryptocurrency i used is the BITCOIN BTC because of the popularity of this coin compared to others. This is the best and trusted cryptocurrency in transfering funds in the blockchain market, tested and proved it for now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
somtandon2015
Copper Member

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:35:25 PM

There are so many best Cryptocurrency like Ethereum,Litecoin,Ripple,Dash,Zcash and Monero but bitcoin is very best Cryptocurrency because the popularity of this coin is very good in all our the world compared to other coins.and this is trustworthy cryptocurrency in the world.investment in bitcoin provides high return as compare to other cryptocurrencies.
cosmo1

Activity: 48
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:00:33 PM

I prefer bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency used for transact because the bitcoin is most trusted one.They are many best and trusted cryptocurrency than bitcoin like Ethereum,Monero,Litecoin these are also best but none of them are like bitcoin.Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency.
priyanjana

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:24:50 PM

I prefer bitcoin and Etherium.  Investing in other good alts coin(Such as good ICO) is more profitable than investing on but bitcoin investment low risky because bitcoin is the most stable cryptocurrency in crypto world. I suggest spreading your portfolio among good coins or token. I personally prefer to have 50% bitcoin and Ethereum in my portfolio.
bobo012

Activity: 714
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:13:15 PM

The best cryptocurrency i used is the BITCOIN BTC because of the popularity of this coin compared to others. This is the best and trusted cryptocurrency in transfering funds in the blockchain market, tested and proved it for now.

I agree with you, bitcoin is the best. All other is not as great for me. Bitcoin has a secure network and most pow hashrate securing the protocol. It is the most accepted crypto and you can pay for anything nowdays
Harrow30

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:20:49 PM

For now, I did go for ethereum; this is practically what I use in converting to my fiats and still have some smaller units to monitor its increase. I had shifted from the bitcoin since its transaction fees went crazily up. I might be reconsidering now that I hear the transaction fees are lowering.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
dbutp

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:49:13 PM

There are many good and reliable crypto but I think ETH is a perfect choice to trade. ETh's technology is modern, it's market is large, transaction fees are low.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS      [ TowerX ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        MEDIUM        TWITTER        LINKEDIN        REDDIT        TELEGRAM
AshikurRahmanKhan16
Copper Member

Activity: 251
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:56:12 PM

From investing and trading options, I will pick both! Because both are very important here. Investment goes to everyone, Like newbie and expert, for all of them. But trading is not for the newbie. Trading is for experienced people. Because if a newbie comes in trading platform, then they can lose their asset, that's why newbies are not welcome in trade. Theybhave to learn first. But if you have enough money, then you can invest in bitcoin. No matter you are newbie or legendary
SONG GEET

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:57:59 PM

For most of my transaction I use bitcoin but you can't invest in ico through bitcoin except in few that has their own wallet to accept multiple coin so I also have to use eth.

For gambling I still prefer ethereum for faster confirmation and obviously I hold many other altcoin as an investment.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
HelenS

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:04:43 PM

BTC, ETC, LTC  Cool
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:26:15 PM

While I like bitcoins and have nothing against it, I prefer to not put all my assets into it and invest more on other altcoins out there because it is already too late to expect good profits from bitcoins. Yes, it is trust worthy and still gives profits, but it cannot give us as much profits as other altcoins that are just starting out can. I believe that bitcoin will surely rise but it needs long term holds if you really want profits. So I only put half or increments of profits I get from other coins into bitcoins and the rest gets invested in other promising new coins or other main coins also like ethereum and more.
micher143

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:38:09 PM

Definitely, bitcoin is the best crypto among all other cryptos. This is the most preferred crypto to use. It is reliable, convenient, fastest and easiest to use. It also has a lot of uses to us. It can gives to us a lot of opportunities and benefits so we can able to have a better life in the future. Bitcoin is my secret remedy's.
jose111

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:18:21 PM

For me, Im always preferred to bitcoin. It is much convenient to me to using it in many transactions specially for now because its transactions fee is much lower now than before so I'm very glad that is happened and hopefully it will stay lower cost of their fees. I like and preferred bitcoin because it helps me so much in many aspects. It is the biggest part of my success so I'm very much believe to its capabilities and abilities as a system.
Wheelige

Activity: 238
Merit: 68

Do good things

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:24:28 PM

It really depends on the kind of transaction. I use bitcoin if i'm sending a large amount (value) because that is my go to due to acceptance, security and people know it is easily converted to fiat if need be. If i'm transacting in smaller amounts (generally with people i know) id use Litecoin or Ethereum.

║║║║║║║║█║███║███║███║█║█║█║║███║█║█║║██    POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]
║║║║║║║║█║███║█║█║███║█║█║█║║█║█║█║█║║█      GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
║║║║║║║║█║█║║║███║█║║║███║██║███║███║██      HOMEPAGE | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | LINKEDIN | SLACK | GITHUB | YOUTUBE
Crytptomeniac

Activity: 240

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:45:38 PM

Currently, id go for ethereum, reason being the trasaction costis low,  the ate at which the coin is reflected is high and it also has a high value, this is an advantage it has over BTC as BTC is rather slow and expensive to transact
GordonJames143

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:51:55 PM

I prefer etherium! Tongue
asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 05:56:03 PM

I usually prefer to using ethereum to transaction. Cause, ethereum low fee, fast and simple for me. If compared with bitcoin, I always looking for the fee of transaction that is too high for me.

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:06:43 PM

The best crypto to transact in none other than Ethereum since it is the most fastest and low budget tip on. Dont use bitcoin or any lother alt coin lang since the trassaction is really bad.
uozer

Activity: 381
Merit: 100

PRiVCY

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:14:15 PM

I can agree with you in the sense that Bitcoin is the most famous coin globally and the most secured coin being the mother coin. But this does not mean to say that all other Alt coins can not be traded with, especially the first ten listed coins at the CMC. Is is again pertinent to note that the coins to be traded with in most scenrios other than Bitcoin solidly or critically depends on the mutually agreed coin between the the two Traders.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:57:05 PM

I chose Doge Coin. Fast transfer is even faster than Bitcoin, safe and cost is quite cheap. I think doge coin is the right choice for me to transact.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: