Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:28:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto market getting many new people. Is it good or bad for us?  (Read 36836 times)
red4slash

Activity: 1330
Merit: 442

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:46:47 PM

the more visitors on crypto market will bring positive things to cryptocurrency, surely with many visitors in the crypto market, investors will increase, so the Crypto price will definitely be more stable later.
it won't be as easy as that concludes, I see many new people who are always thirsty for income without wanting to know more about crypto. and when they get a loss they make crypto speeches. sometimes new people get annoyed

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
baskanx

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:49:51 PM

The crypto market is getting new people everyday, Because the crypto coin trading system and the high price of bitcoin. Btcoin is being popular over the world. After hitting 19K USD, Lots of people came here and more people is coming in the crypto platform. But, is it good news for us or bad? What do you think?
It was perfect of course, market was growing everyday and everything was rising. Now nobody is coming to crypto market and we are seeing how low is market cap and coin's volumes so new people are good for us.
moonlight44

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:54:17 PM

for sure more people on market i good news for all of us Smiley
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:36:04 PM

Those people who come to the bear market leave very quickly, because they fail to earn, and this is the first thing why people in general come to the crypto market. Personally, I think that the more people there are, the greater the popularity of cryptocurrencies, which means the greater the cash flow will go to the market.
GunsLair

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:47:38 PM

For this year, the ranks in the crypto world have noticeably thinned. Many were afraid of the fall and sold everything, someone lost more, someone less. So now new people are simply needed, as new money injections are needed to stabilize the market.
beehimneff

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:52:08 PM

The crypto market is getting new people everyday, Because the crypto coin trading system and the high price of bitcoin. Btcoin is being popular over the world. After hitting 19K USD, Lots of people came here and more people is coming in the crypto platform. But, is it good news for us or bad? What do you think?

I think this is good news because the more people buy Bitcoin, the higher Its value. But there are people who deliberately understate the price of bitcoin in order to earn. Therefore, the price of bitcoin is unreasonably low. And many people are disappointed in cryptocurrency. And to increase the price of bitcoin you need to wait for the influx of new people. Wink
[btc]YSG

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:02:00 PM

Adoption is a major key and has a vital role to play to for the survival of any coin, or project. So the more people venturing into the market the better the chances of more adoptions and I don't see anything negative about the that.

◀ ▲ ▶  WE are GAMERS and we know what Gamers WANT  ◀ ▲ ▶
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰    ❘ ❙ ❚   eSports.com   ❚ ❙ ❘    ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ (http://esports.com/)
baeva2

Activity: 728

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:39:58 PM

Of course, it is very good that more and more people came to the cryptocurrency market. But currently, some participants have left the market due to the fall in Bitcoin.
cryptomaster420

Activity: 256

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:16:32 PM

Crypto is still lacking adoption so price is driven up by greater fools.
If you want your portfolio value to increase you should be happy about the recent influx of "get rich quick" people  Grin

Vilagra

Activity: 672
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:48:24 PM

Certainly this is good when new people come to industry, it grows, bad news is that after december-january the amount of new people in crypto suddenly began to decrease dramatically, this is one of the main reasons that market falls down.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:54:35 PM

One of the features of a good cryptocurrency is a vast community. Community is very essential and it is part of what is used by some exchanges as criteria for listing.
So if more people are willing to come in, they are welcome. The more the number of new people, the more the investors and the higher the marketcap.
The reduction in the number of investors, is one of the factors for the reduction in marketcap.
Gyromancer

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 10:02:29 PM

I see this as a positive sign. More and more people who join the crypto currency certainly make crypto currencies increasingly recognized. This is certainly a good sign for the future because the crypto currency is increasingly felt to be beneficial. More and more people are playing crypto currencies, of course the crypto currency market is getting crowded. This greatly helped the crypto currency market to recover. I am sure with the many crypto currency players that appear every day, the crypto currency can become a recognized global currency.

dongosquad

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:07:20 PM

There are good and bad sides. If many people know about cryptocurrency and invest in it, it indicates that the cryptocurrency is increasingly accepted and trusted. On the downside, when the newcomers are only affected by the hype, without studying the cryptocurrency ecosystem before investing, it can be a bad start, they will only say cryptocurrency is bad when they don't benefit because of their negligence.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
greg458

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:17:31 PM

Of course this is very good news, why? because more and more people are using cryptocurrency, then it will quickly become an integral part of our lives
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 08:41:56 AM

good if new people are following the trend of buying and making large pumps. it will be bad if new people only panic sell and cut loss. but we do need a lot of support, from these two possibilities, new people always bring good luck.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
MirclIX

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:04:44 PM

I think new players in the cryptocurrency market are very necessary.
First, there are new interesting ideas that are being implemented in projects.
Secondly, in the conditions of market competition, the market will develop faster.
Thirdly, it allows players to get the desired result.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
^BuTcH^

Activity: 671
Merit: 103

Moni

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 10:11:43 PM

Just imagine, without new people you would never get rid off your assets, so to my mind it is good for us.
Crowd is making crypto popular, without crowd there won't be mass adoption, so to my mind conclusion is obvious. is it clear enough?

Ultimist

Activity: 812
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:52:08 PM

I think that's good news. After all, the more bitcoin community, the faster information about it will be distributed. And this will bring the introduction of bitcoin into our lives.

NotFoundGlobal

Activity: 314
Merit: 11

I'm not investor

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:59:47 PM

It's very good news for holder Smiley Every asset are circulating every day if no one new people come to Cryptocurrency World the price not should going to crash Sad When all new people buy some asset, that's mean a real demand will break a seller and we can sell our asset at a high price

]
surgexvb

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:40:27 PM

I think that the more new people learn and start using cryptocurrency, the more positive changes and prospects can be seen on the market in a short time, this only benefits the market, the problem is that many people do not have enough patience to wait for changes, so they leave as quickly as they came.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: