Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:22:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto market getting many new people. Is it good or bad for us?  (Read 36821 times)
canandr

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 03:08:54 AM

I anticipate this is a great affair, as the cryptocurrency marketplace desperately requires to breakthrough purchase powerfulness, and adjecting modern humans buoy efficaciously breakthrough assets.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 03:30:53 AM

The crypto market is getting new people everyday, Because the crypto coin trading system and the high price of bitcoin. Btcoin is being popular over the world. After hitting 19K USD, Lots of people came here and more people is coming in the crypto platform. But, is it good news for us or bad? What do you think?
It depends on the thoughts of the people who come in, it can be good because the adoption of the time has increased, and can be bad because it can destroy the market with some beginners who do not understand crypto fluctuations and the risks. Actually from my monitoring many people enter when bitcoin prices from $ 7k break through $ 14k and from there adoption increases so that the value on the market becomes 19k more, when there is a decline or bad news in the market the market goes deeper due to panic and is comparable to magnitude of increase.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Lolox

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 04:08:19 AM

The more people who join, of course, is very positive news. Now Bitcoin is growing and is at $ 6,170. This proves that Bitcoin has experienced an increase in trading volume and this growth will have a very positive impact on the growth of all coins. I think you can take advantage of the opportunities that exist now to start investing and trading.

P A R A M O U N T ▬▬  DAX  ▬▬                    Digital E X C H A N G E
██ [   We have a license   ◾ F V R 0 0 0 3 6 3   ◾ F R K 0 0 0 3 0 4   ] ██
WHITEPAPER   ◥ bitcointalk   ◥ twitter   ◥ facebook      | ► JOIN NOW
veraro

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 07:21:00 AM

I think the more people come the more good for crypto market it will be. Of course majority of this people come to get quick money, but it also helps spread information about crypto all over the world. So more people will learn about crypto and start use it.

dipeco
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 07:52:05 AM

It is a great sign, that more and more people are getting interested in crypto, because science the last fall, we have mentioned that people were likely to quit the market. It is a great sign of a raising market, that can be only great for us.
Cellerex

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

Coinsbit.io

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 08:22:23 AM

It is a great sign, that more and more people are getting interested in crypto, because science the last fall, we have mentioned that people were likely to quit the market. It is a great sign of a raising market, that can be only great for us.
Now the market has a lot of really promising projects that attract investors. All this generally creates a favorable background for investment. The growth of Bitcoin also attracts new investors to the market and returns old ones. I have not invested for a long time, but recently I found one project. It seems to me that this is a mega grand opportunity to invest. This is a project of the Internet lottery Gexan. I also decided to start investing again in 2019.

Coinsbit.io is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, MultiSupport, Strong Security and Open API
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 08:39:47 AM

For adoption rate to increase of cos we need many new people to start using crypto as means of payment this way crypto will reach higher milestones ,just imagine if millions of people start using crypto today what do you think will happen? And this year alone as proven that crypto technology will be best for future and digital currencies is the answer for a better future, Facebook is planing to release its own coin as well

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 08:44:52 AM

Now the market has a lot of really promising projects that attract investors. All this generally creates a favorable background for investment. The growth of Bitcoin also attracts new investors to the market and returns old ones. I have not invested for a long time, but recently I found one project. It seems to me that this is a mega grand opportunity to invest. This is a project of the Internet lottery Gexan. I also decided to start investing again in 2019.
Cryptomarket attract new investor because its promising market and growing more faster than others market. Beside that, compare with 2017 price, right now is good time for buying and accumulating coin, the price of bitcoin or altcoin very cheap. Its good opportunity and if we hold for long term, i think its good opportunity to make big profits
zauna35

Activity: 812
Merit: 287

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 08:47:53 AM

Almost a year has passed since the creation of your theme, let's see what happened during the year) Most people attracted by a lot of money and seemed to them a simple profit - burned like butterflies on fire. There are only persistent, able to make quick profits in a difficult market, as well as forced holders who bought at the peak and can not sell at a loss to themselves. A lot of big players also appeared but they are skillfully encrypted. People who came to cryptocurrency have changed a lot, we almost never see those same fools who grab coins without analyzing the project ... Now investors and traders who understand the market and are able to benefit are dominating. Is it good? It is undoubtedly good, the market moves are becoming more and more smooth, randomness disappears and it becomes harder and harder to cut "hamsters")
Menawi12

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 09:11:14 AM

If new investor coming to market, i think its good for community because more people knowing about blockchain or cryptocurrency. Its true that its good sign for crypto community because with more people knowing about crypto, its give a chance for mass adoption

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Kpelumo

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 09:12:26 AM

I believe it's expected for the crypto market to attract much people. This will facilitate the much talked about mass adoption of crypto cos many are coming to know about crypto.
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 09:41:45 AM

It's extremely good for the crypto space if new people are trooping in, especially when we know the big guys are coming in. Heard rumours of Facebook coin, JP Morgan etc all looking the crypto way right, then that's enough cool news to take the crypto market to greater heights. It's never a bad thing if new people come in, mainstream adoption will need more and more people to know about crypto, use it and adopt it at last in real life use cases especially payments.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 09:58:27 AM

The crypto market is getting new people everyday, Because the crypto coin trading system and the high price of bitcoin. Btcoin is being popular over the world. After hitting 19K USD, Lots of people came here and more people is coming in the crypto platform. But, is it good news for us or bad? What do you think?

More people join in crypto, its good for community. Its mean more people know about cryptocurrency. If more people using cryptocurrency for every transaction they made, i am believe the price will increase because the supply limited

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 10:06:26 AM

Of course it is very good. After all, new money comes with people and, therefore, liquidity to the cryptocurrency market.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
Marry Finch

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 10:38:10 AM

If so, then this is really very good news. The accession of large masses of new people will have a positive effect on the dynamics of the spread of cryptocurrency throughout the world, and should also affect the growth of the cryptocurrency market. In any case, this is what we are striving for. The more people will use a cryptocurrency, the stronger it will become. So far, only a few percent of people own a cryptocurrency, and it is necessary that this percentage increase.
NurArtur790

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 11:55:46 AM

Bitcoin shows good growth today. Many analysts say this is the beginning of a larger crypto pump. So now is the best time to invest in cryptocurrencies. Give a link to this your project Gexan. I want to read more information.
Cellerex

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

Coinsbit.io

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 12:29:08 PM

Bitcoin shows good growth today. Many analysts say this is the beginning of a larger crypto pump. So now is the best time to invest in cryptocurrencies. Give a link to this your project Gexan. I want to read more information.
You can get more information by reading or ann-thread or visiting the project’s official website. Here is a link to the website: http://gexan.io/ and to the IEO: https://p2pb2b.io/token-sale/GEX

Coinsbit.io is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, MultiSupport, Strong Security and Open API
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 12:33:08 PM

I think that is something great for the cryptocurrency market. More investor meaning more market cap and higher market volume. There are many new projects in the market and needs investors and partners, so more people brings more power for sure. I believe that no one will stop it, this world is getting bigger every day!
Nuxxorcoin

Activity: 332
Merit: 22

Turkish Translator

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 12:54:58 PM

A free market is a necessity of liberal economies. This will increase the quality. If you do your job correctly, there is no reason to worry.
Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 01:36:06 PM

Crypto is for everyone. Anyone can hold or buy or sell anycoin.  It is good for crypto market that new people are getting aware of this. It will bring new funds And new idea into the market. It will also bring new innovation that will made crypto more legitimate. And at last it make crypto developer more responsible towards every stakeholder.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: