Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:47:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🦑[BOUNTY][AIRDROP]🦑Quidli €400,000 rewards  (Read 3244 times)
jahn_quid (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 01:34:20 AM

🦑FYI for our ongoing Airdrop process🦑

🦑🦑🦑🦑
hwiese

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:26:29 AM

🦑🦑 Join us on these sites to earn bountyQUID 🦑🦑

Reddit
Medium
LinkedIn
BitcoinTalk
Twitter
jahn_quid (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 05:30:42 AM

🦑The Squidcore talks to Pepicast about Startups, Blockchain, and Quidli (in French)🦑

https://image.ibb.co/cxtCLT/IMG_20180628_152558_429.jpg

Listen to the Squidcore explain the Quidli Protocol and their vision for the future of work: https://soundcloud.com/pepicast/quidli-la-blockchain-a-lere-post-capitalistique

Interview conducted by Gael Gendre, founder of Pepicast, a new French podcast focusing on tech, startups, and ICOs.

Full disclosure: Gael is also working today for Quidli as a Squiddite, supporting us mainly in building partnerships in media and communications.

So cool, want I can understand French for this interview. Quidli will go all the way!

A longer English language version of this podcast will be available soon, we'll keep you posted!

In the meantime, check out our website and or visit us on Telegram to learn more!
fly31

Activity: 105

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:06:28 AM

🦑The Squidcore talks to Pepicast about Startups, Blockchain, and Quidli (in French)🦑

Listen to the Squidcore explain the Quidli Protocol and their vision for the future of work: https://soundcloud.com/pepicast/quidli-la-blockchain-a-lere-post-capitalistique

Interview conducted by Gael Gendre, founder of Pepicast, a new French podcast focusing on tech, startups, and ICOs.

Full disclosure: Gael is also working today for Quidli as a Squiddite, supporting us mainly in building partnerships in media and communications.

So cool, want I can understand French for this interview. Quidli will go all the way!

A longer English language version of this podcast will be available soon, we'll keep you posted!

In the meantime, check out our website and or visit us on Telegram to learn more!

Am french and i think it is great to see France crypto projects. I will now follow quidli very closely!
jahn_quid (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 09:46:42 AM

Am french and i think it is great to see France crypto projects. I will now follow quidli very closely!

🦑Bienvenue à Quidli !🦑

Check out our website and or visit us on Telegram to learn more!
Jek_mik

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:30:54 AM

Cool ico. I recommend everyone follow quidli. I expect great things from this team as they have powerful vision
jahn_quid (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 11:56:05 AM

Cool ico. I recommend everyone follow quidli. I expect great things from this team as they have powerful vision

🦑Thanks for your support!🦑

FYI for our ongoing Airdrop process:

🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑

Just a reminder, we're also online on:
tandy1232018

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:33:21 PM

Great list! Joining all and sharing to everyone I know. Let's make this project become reality! Blockchain equity is the future!
Ye_2018

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:05:16 AM

🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑

Joined across channels. Happy to be supportive of this project. Future of work is an important topic and so strong solutions must be in place now. We will help spread this message and make it a reality
jahn_quid (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 01:15:02 AM

Great list! Joining all and sharing to everyone I know. Let's make this project become reality! Blockchain equity is the future!

🦑Support Quidli, earn TOKENS🦑

While this is a bounty ANN, have you considered our Missions?

Missions are more specific jobs for Quidli development that provide Squiddite status to contributors. All work is exchanged for preQUIDs. Read the Missions Guide to understand the work and rewards process. we also have a TL;DR version here.

And join us on Telegram to chat and discuss with us directly!
jahn_quid (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 01:23:54 AM

🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑

Joined across channels. Happy to be supportive of this project. Future of work is an important topic and so strong solutions must be in place now. We will help spread this message and make it a reality

We appreciate your support. Keep in touch to stay updated on our progress! 🦑🦑🦑
tandy1232018

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:34:23 AM

It is not a difficulty to imagine using Quidli as a real tool. Workers need to feel ownership in the work they do. Equity on blockchain can be a solution to the employment issues today. I am happy to support such a project like this.
jahn_quid (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 06:18:19 PM

It is not a difficulty to imagine using Quidli as a real tool. Workers need to feel ownership in the work they do. Equity on blockchain can be a solution to the employment issues today. I am happy to support such a project like this.

Thanks for the words of support. Stay updated on the latest Quidli news via our Telegram!
jahn_quid (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 03:48:18 AM

Thanks for your support. FYI,, we have an official ANN as well: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4415077

Be sure to join us there and on all our online channels to keep up with the latest Quidli news!

Don't miss out on updates by getting in our discussions on Telegram as well.

🦑🦑🦑
fly31

Activity: 105

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:55:38 AM

Hi all, project looks promising. Keep up the good work! Grin
jahn_quid (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 09:47:21 AM

Hi all, project looks promising. Keep up the good work! Grin

🦑Welcome to Quidli!🦑

Help us grow by inviting your friends to our community as well.

You can earn 1 bountyQUID for each friend successfulluy onboarded! Simply invite them to our Telegram group; have them complete all necessary steps to fully register; and make sure they list you as their referrer in their Completion Form.

See the bounty task card for more details!
jahn_quid (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 01:50:24 PM

Building the future of work is a lot of work!

But we at Quidli are firm believers of practicing what we preach: Our protocol is designed to allow companies to grow by exchanging their ownership equity as compensation for labor, and so we build Quidli in exactly this way - trading tokens for work.

Do you want to become a Squiddite? Squiddites are believers in the Quidli vision who volunteer labor to contribute to and accelerate our development in exchange for preQUIDs. Today we work with 12 Squiddites, but we're always eager to onboard more!

To find out more, join us on: Telegram, Reddit, Medium, and LinkedIn.

If you want to contact us directly, get in touch with us by e-mail at: hey@quid.li
Jek_mik

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:40:12 PM

Building the future of work is a lot of work!

But we at Quidli are firm believers of practicing what we preach: Our protocol is designed to allow companies to grow by exchanging their ownership equity as compensation for labor, and so we build Quidli in exactly this way - trading tokens for work.

Do you want to become a Squiddite? Squiddites are believers in the Quidli vision who volunteer labor to contribute to and accelerate our development in exchange for preQUIDs. Today we work with 12 Squiddites, but we're always eager to onboard more!

To find out more, join us on: Telegram, Reddit, Medium, and LinkedIn.

If you want to contact us directly, get in touch with us by e-mail at: hey@quid.li

Count on me to act on these items. Great idea that I want to support. Let's find the solution!!!
jahn_quid (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 04:18:18 PM

Quote from: Jek_mik
Count on me to act on these items. Great idea that I want to support. Let's find the solution!!!

Appreciate the kind words. Please do help us grow our early community!
jahn_quid (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 07:05:01 PM

Airdrop: Join and stay in our Telegram group; register your email at our site; and submit a Completion Form with the relevant details
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/nicolewyd2017
Medium: https://medium.com/@nicolewyd2017
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nicole-wyd-3b627a165/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/VamosEever
ETH:0x54a32e79993EbaFEcd9E9b13995FD01A2652e037

Thanks for the bump!  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: