Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:37:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🦑[BOUNTY][AIRDROP]🦑Quidli €400,000 rewards  (Read 3244 times)
mss21btc

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 10:53:12 PM

VERY GOOD PROJECT.
jahn_quid (OP)

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 12:10:31 AM
Last edit: July 02, 2018, 12:37:18 AM by jahn_quid

VERY GOOD.

VERY GOOD PROJECT.

Welcome to the Quidli community! We're glad to have all of you join us!
🦑🦑🦑
hwiese

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:59:23 AM

VERY GOOD PROJECT.

Thank you and everyone else who's recently come aboard! We're growing quickly, and you can help us keep growing while earning bountyQUID by inviting friends to our Telegram and completing bounties!

Tip: Earn 2 bountyQUID right away by following us on Twitter, liking and retweeting one of our posts! 🦑🦑
tandy1232018

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:50:31 AM

This is one of the Best project for Long term Investment

https://www.quid.li/

This project has a bright future, whoever is in it will surely have a great profit.

I want to congratulate the whole team for the wonderful project!
jahn_quid (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 06:01:15 AM

This is one of the Best project for Long term Investment

https://www.quid.li/

This project has a bright future, whoever is in it will surely have a great profit.

I want to congratulate the whole team for the wonderful project!

🦑Thanks for your support!🦑
FYI for our ongoing Airdrop process:
🦑🦑🦑🦑
secret0x

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:53:46 AM

It is incredible project that I think. I'm so happy meet this project
When I saw this project I googled this project and I joined this bounty program.
I thin Quidli will be a true ICO success.  Cheesy Cheesy
jahn_quid (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 07:00:28 AM

It is incredible project that I think. I'm so happy meet this project
When I saw this project I googled this project and I joined this bounty program.
I thin Quidli will be a true ICO success.  Cheesy Cheesy

🦑Thanks for your support!🦑

Just a reminder, we're also online on:
🦑🦑🦑🦑
fly31

Activity: 105

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:45:41 AM

This team is so impressive. Quidli project is making progress very fast. The future of work is definitely happening with these guys!
jahn_quid (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 08:07:49 AM

This team is so impressive. Quidli project is making progress very fast. The future of work is definitely happening with these guys!

🦑Welcome to Quidli!🦑

Help us grow by inviting your friends to our community as well.

You can earn 1 bountyQUID for each friend successfulluy onboarded! Simply invite them to our Telegram group; have them complete all necessary steps to fully register; and make sure they list you as their referrer in their Completion Form.

See the bounty task card for more details!
Ye_2018

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:42:28 AM

It is a pleasure to learn about quidli. The white paper is well written and the use cases are easy to understand. This will go far!
Jek_mik

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:35:15 PM

This idea is so intelligent. I am very convinced that quidli is a viable product that will add value to the blockchain community. This is the kind of application that needs to be presented in the ecosystem. Not things like gambling and tamagotchi.
jahn_quid (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 12:50:12 PM

It is a pleasure to learn about quidli. The white paper is well written and the use cases are easy to understand. This will go far!

This idea is so intelligent. I am very convinced that quidli is a viable product that will add value to the blockchain community. This is the kind of application that needs to be presented in the ecosystem. Not things like gambling and tamagotchi.

🦑Support Quidli, earn TOKENS🦑

We're happy to have you guys on board in our community! Help us further and earn even more QUIDs:

1. Bounties
Check out all the different bounty tasks we have for helping us spread awareness of Quidli in exchange for bountyQUIDs.
You can also read the Bounty Guide to better understand the process.

2. Missions
Missions are more specific jobs for Quidli development that provide Squiddite status to contributors. All work is exchanged for preQUIDs. Read the Missions Guide to understand the work and rewards process.

And join us on Telegram to chat and discuss with us directly!
jahn_quid (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 01:20:15 PM

🦑Be sure to read our latest white paper (ver. 1.1.0)!🦑

Give the latest Quidli white paper a read and let us know what you think!

Join the discussion in our Telegram group!
tandy1232018

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:26:30 PM

🦑Be sure to read our latest white paper (ver. 1.1.0)!🦑

Give the latest Quidli white paper a read and let us know what you think!

Join the discussion in our Telegram group!

This is an inspiring white paper. One of the best I've read because it is simple to read and powerful for understanding. I really understand Quidli as an ideal crypto project and will continue to support!
jahn_quid (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 04:22:59 PM

🦑The Squidcore talks to Pepicast about Startups, Blockchain, and Quidli (in English)🦑

https://image.ibb.co/cxtCLT/IMG_20180628_152558_429.jpg

Listen to the Squidcore explain the Quidli Protocol and their vision for the future of work: https://anchor.fm/pepicast/episodes/Quidli-using-blokchain-to-share-equity-e1o2n4

Interview conducted by Gael Gendre, founder of Pepicast, a new French podcast focusing on tech, startups, and ICOs.

Full disclosure: Gael is also working today for Quidli as a Squiddite, supporting us mainly in building partnerships in media and communications.
fly31

Activity: 105

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:50:25 PM

🦑The Squidcore talks to Pepicast about Startups, Blockchain, and Quidli (in English)🦑

Listen to the Squidcore explain the Quidli Protocol and their vision for the future of work: https://anchor.fm/pepicast/episodes/Quidli-using-blokchain-to-share-equity-e1o2n4

Interview conducted by Gael Gendre, founder of Pepicast, a new French podcast focusing on tech, startups, and ICOs.

Full disclosure: Gael is also working today for Quidli as a Squiddite, supporting us mainly in building partnerships in media and communications.

Very cool being able to listen to you guys speak on Quidli. It's clear the passion for your vision is there and that there is a real use case for blockchain in your product. I am a big fan now and will help you promote your ICO as a member of the community!!!
jahn_quid (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 05:01:17 PM

Do you want to become a Squiddite? Squiddites are believers in the Quidli vision who volunteer labor to contribute to and accelerate our development in exchange for preQUIDs, a pre-ICO centralized token we offer for work on our platform. Today we work with 12 Squiddites, but we're always eager to onboard more!

To find out more, join us on: Telegram, Reddit, Medium, and LinkedIn.

If you want to contact us directly, get in touch with us by e-mail at: hey@quid.li
Jek_mik

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:18:14 PM

Wow, I follow quidli because this is smart solving of real problem. Equity owning is a new way to incentivize workers to really align with company for greater success. This is a smart team who understands the future
jahn_quid (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 05:31:05 PM

🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑
If you're interested in the Quidli pre-ICO Bounty Program, you can check out all the tasks here.

Bounty tasks, which are rewarded in bountyQUID, include:

Notice 1: To qualify for bountyQUID, you MUST join and stay in our Telegram group
Notice 2: Be sure to read and follow the instructions for each bounty task to ensure that you collect!
Ye_2018

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:57:51 PM

I only support great projects and this is absolutely a great project. Quidli will be a marvellous ICO  run by a marvellous team. Go Go Go!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: