Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:05:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🦑[BOUNTY][AIRDROP]🦑Quidli €400,000 rewards  (Read 3244 times)
jahn_quid (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 02:10:20 AM

I only support great projects and this is absolutely a great project. Quidli will be a marvellous ICO  run by a marvellous team. Go Go Go!

🦑Thanks for your support!🦑

FYI for our ongoing Airdrop process:
🦑🦑🦑🦑
hwiese

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:23:34 AM

Wow, I follow quidli because this is smart solving of real problem. Equity owning is a new way to incentivize workers to really align with company for greater success. This is a smart team who understands the future

Thanks for the support! You can continue to help us out and earn bountyQUID by inviting people to join our Telegram. Every referral will earn you 1 bountyQUID!
jahn_quid (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 05:27:03 AM

🦑Welcome to Quidli!🦑

Help us grow by inviting your friends to our community as well.

You can earn 1 bountyQUID for each friend successfulluy onboarded! Simply invite them to our Telegram group; have them complete all necessary steps to fully register; and make sure they list you as their referrer in their Completion Form.

See the bounty task card for more details!
Jek_mik

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:59:10 AM

Wow, I follow quidli because this is smart solving of real problem. Equity owning is a new way to incentivize workers to really align with company for greater success. This is a smart team who understands the future

Thanks for the support! You can continue to help us out and earn bountyQUID by inviting people to join our Telegram. Every referral will earn you 1 bountyQUID!

Done! I support Quidli 100%
jahn_quid (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 08:48:30 AM

🦑Thanks for your support!🦑

FYI for our ongoing Airdrop process:

🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑

Just a reminder, we're also online on:
fly31

Activity: 105

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:19:00 AM

I just read the whitepaper and it looks pretty good and the market they are getting into is OPEN and no obvious standout player. As such, this project has a lot going for it in terms of becoming THE leader for it is the team behind it. I would be on the confident side with this one.
jahn_quid (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 11:31:31 AM

I just read the whitepaper and it looks pretty good and the market they are getting into is OPEN and no obvious standout player. As such, this project has a lot going for it in terms of becoming THE leader for it is the team behind it. I would be on the confident side with this one.

🦑Be sure to read our latest white paper (ver. 1.1.0)!🦑

Give the latest Quidli white paper a read and let us know what you think!

Join the discussion in our Telegram group!
Jek_mik

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:00:53 PM

🦑Be sure to read our latest white paper (ver. 1.1.0)!🦑

Give the latest Quidli white paper a read and let us know what you think!

Join the discussion in our Telegram group!

This is a good white paper. I highly recommend everyone to read this.

All arguments are logical and comprehensive. This isn't a simple ICO. There is many thoughts and consideration. Quidli is a real effort we should applause.
jahn_quid (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 03:13:24 PM

If you're interested in the Quidli pre-ICO Bounty Program, you can check out all the tasks here.

Bounty tasks, which are rewarded in bountyQUID, include:

Notice 1: To qualify for bountyQUID, you MUST join and stay in our Telegram group
Notice 2: Be sure to read and follow the instructions for each bounty task to ensure that you collect!
Youngjae77

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:07:47 PM

If you're interested in the Quidli pre-ICO Bounty Program, you can check out all the tasks here.

Bounty tasks, which are rewarded in bountyQUID, include:

Notice 1: To qualify for bountyQUID, you MUST join and stay in our Telegram group
Notice 2: Be sure to read and follow the instructions for each bounty task to ensure that you collect!

BTCBTCBTCBTCBTC
jahn_quid (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 04:18:18 PM

Quote from: Youngjae77
[btc
BTCBTCBTCBTC

🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑
Join us = https://t.me/quidli
tandy1232018

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:15:13 PM

Join the next successful project. Quidli is certain to bring longterm benefits to the big community!
Ye_2018

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:10:04 PM

I cannot stress enough how cool this project is.

Interesting white paper and material. Must check this out asap!
jahn_quid (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 10:33:16 PM

I cannot stress enough how cool this project is.

Interesting white paper and material. Must check this out asap!

Join the next successful project. Quidli is certain to bring longterm benefits to the big community!

🦑Our Ongoing Airdrop🦑

Accordingly, you can directly review the latest bountyQUID distribution!
hwiese

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:01:58 AM

Thanks for your support! You can also check us out and earn bountyQUID on these sites:

jahn_quid (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 07:03:42 AM

Please take a look at our White Paper!

We lay out use case and application details that we've established presently for all to take into consideration.

If you have further questions or comments, do let us know on Telegram!
🦑🦑🦑
Youngjae77

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:26:55 AM

This is a well prepared and professional project. Everything is presented in a logical format where the community can see the challenges and understand why blockchain makes a difference. The key factor in why Quidli is a winner is that the progress being made is so obvious and understandable. I ask everyone to consider this project for their own!
jahn_quid (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 08:14:55 AM

This is a well prepared and professional project. Everything is presented in a logical format where the community can see the challenges and understand why blockchain makes a difference. The key factor in why Quidli is a winner is that the progress being made is so obvious and understandable. I ask everyone to consider this project for their own!

Do please take a look at our White Paper!

We lay out use case and application details that we've established presently for all to take into consideration.

If you have further questions or comments, do let us know on Telegram!

🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑
Jek_mik

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:31:50 PM

Project like Quidli is why ICO exist. I am encouraging all to review Quidli and see the strong capacity for application in the future. I am supporting this token and I honestly believe you must join this team too!
Ye_2018

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:59:42 PM

I want to reserve for italian translation

My first translation because i'm interested in this project
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: