Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:15:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PASSIVE INCOME  (Read 237 times)
cryptostripinc (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 11:42:47 PM

4 ways to make money: 

1. Employee
2. Self employed 
3. Business Owner 
4. Investor. 

Only 1 of them works for you no matter where you are in the world and for which CS intends to offer EXC token holders. INVESTOR !

Through PIIO or Passive Investment Income Opportunities with CS we intend to accomplish this task. No additional monies will be required by Token Holders to participate.

CS has a great Team and Advisors assisting in proceeding with this task. A lot of 'entities' talk the talk but fail to walk - CS wants to Run and Talk at the same time.

Dont ever lose the hope.

CEO
gidaahmad

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:48:42 PM

I prefer to be a business owner if God allows me and gives me much sustenance. Because my goal is to create jobs for many people.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:48:13 AM

4 ways to make money: 

1. Employee
2. Self employed 
3. Business Owner 
4. Investor. 

Only 1 of them works for you no matter where you are in the world and for which CS intends to offer EXC token holders. INVESTOR !

Through PIIO or Passive Investment Income Opportunities with CS we intend to accomplish this task. No additional monies will be required by Token Holders to participate.

CS has a great Team and Advisors assisting in proceeding with this task. A lot of 'entities' talk the talk but fail to walk - CS wants to Run and Talk at the same time.

Dont ever lose the hope.

CEO
My question is what's CS or it's a new company? i only simiar with credit because it used CS as the ticker. Where will you generate the daily income (active income to pay the passive income for your investor)?
Sounds a little bit strange

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
loyaeskiron

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:13:19 AM

When it comes to cryptocurrency business, the most way of passive income will be one of those wise investors, so therefore investor is a best choice in order to have a passive income, and based on my experienced that if you are only working on bounty campaign, the income is only small amount at the end of campaign and the satisfaction income will not guarantee on the total effort and time you've wasted.
UnlimitedMoneymaker

Activity: 304
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 01:19:33 AM

I like business more also because it has more value in my opinion. And it much more interesting to do something that impacts others lives. Create new jobs, create new products and services. And I don't trust in the idea of passive investments at all. Every investment opportunity needs a lot of research before the investment and after that. It is work too.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:38:58 AM

Passive income is nothing but one time you invest and get regular profit without doing much work. Those kinds of income only you can make when you have huge investments in good companies so you can get yearly dividends or you own a few houses and rent them get a monthly rental. But I don't believe that any of the online schemes tell you to invest one time and get regular profits because finally they will close down the business or cheat investors.
jlanzago

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 02:06:54 AM

If it were that easy... earning money without lifting a finger. Even landlords have their money at stake and it is productive money, and adds value to society by providing a house - rental - for someone that needs it. It is a service. All other forms of passive income can be legit if they actually add value to the world. Because there is no such thing as free lunch - or free money for that matter.
CEOKEY

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:21:00 AM

4 ways to make money: 

1. Employee
2. Self employed 
3. Business Owner 
4. Investor. 

Dont ever lose the hope.

CEO
Personally I prefer to invest more. Because I will not be limited in time, place, habits ... flexible to do my favorite job. I will use positive knowledge, experience and supervision and market analysis to select my investments. I have good income from this job. I do not understand much about CS?
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 02:24:14 AM

I prefer to be a business owner if God allows me and gives me much sustenance. Because my goal is to create jobs for many people.

That sounds good one.  I'm also with business ideas who want self sustained life rather risking myself with investment from my savings and lifes work. I agree that currently I am working in real world, earning monthly salary and then try to earn some extra with investment of crypto. But that doesn't at all include huge investment on which I can just rely for passive source. However the idea is good one for those who are making progress in the world of trading and holding. :-)
Asmonist

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:28:27 AM

I think these four ways can be done in one. What I mean is if you have your own business you are an employee of your own business which you are somehow self employed. On the other hand, you also invest in your business so you are a business owner and an investor at the same time. Definitely, for me its all in one if you are a business owner. I personally want to have my own business while investing on it and with other form of investments in crypto or the usual stock market or mutual funds. While we are young we must start to build our passive income. In time that we will retire we can fully enjoy our life with a passive income.

taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:29:08 AM

I think I am also good with the employee option as I always think that it's most secure one. I'm not greedy for money, what I need is security of my money and how does it protect me in the long savings terms. My employer gives me insurance of my life, accidents, medical needs and much more which counts for life needs I guess. Who will provide that to me if I'm gonna have passive income like investment.

It's better to earn with crypto currency rather than to invest into it. As that reduces risks to zero and all you have to do is give your time and little efforts to it. I would like to have that income really.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:45:56 AM

Currently, I am employed but I do have a purpose of planning to build my own business and also to become an investor here in cryptocurrency. We all know that whatever we are going to choose, it is not an easy task. But being an optimistic to atleast achieve these things is a good way to start new opportunities.
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:51:33 AM

It is easy to say that you can be an investor/business owner but you cannot be one if you don't have money for capital unless you are born rich. At first you have to be on the number 1 if you will start from scratch.

Btw op, can you give us more details about CS? Any links that we can visit for us to learn more about it. Appreciate it
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:59:22 AM

4 ways to make money: 

1. Employee
2. Self employed 
3. Business Owner 
4. Investor. 

Dont ever lose the hope.

CEO

I agree but become investor is not easy, need big money, knowledge and time to reach the target. Become number 1 and 2 is not recommended, number 3 and 4 is the main goal. Most people will start with number 3 to reach number 4 but some people choose number 4 as their main way create income. As long you can enjoy the journey and pay which number you choose is doesn't matter but to built future with passive income, number 3 first and than 4.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:08:43 AM

You have a very nice point of view mate,i also want the same thing to own a business in which i will be motivated to do things well inorder to achieve it,that is why i choose to manage my time on doing personal jobs and online jobs here in bitcointalk forum because i wanted to make things possible to profit and build my very own business someday.

dollarneed

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:19:40 AM

4 ways to make money: 

1. Employee
2. Self employed 
3. Business Owner 
4. Investor. 
Being Investor or business owner is a good way to make a passive income you are literally making money while sleeping or traveling. Most people want to be an employee or self employed such a doctor, engineer etc,they never think that the time is very precious than bucks that they've earned. In the crypto industry some people have been quit from their job and get into the trading or open their business crypto related. I think it's a good choice since it can make you rich faster however it's the risky one.
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:33:12 AM

if you want to be passive income that when you sleeppun money will flow into your account iyalah by way of having business and large capital, which is managed by professionals in the field.
so if you say do not need big capital I think it's a big mistake.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:36:34 AM

Well, its risky now to depend on someone in terms of profit making through your investment. I'd better do it on my own, less risk and I know where to put my money which is more liquid. This can be a scam if the team failed to do their job, I'm not saying this is a scam but of course people should be more careful on trusting so much for your investment.
SuperP

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:39:02 AM

To become a business owner you need much more effort than to become an investor in the crypto currency market, but what amount are we talking about?
But you can have a business and invest in crypto  Grin
mrchef111

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:40:02 AM
Last edit: June 06, 2018, 04:51:53 AM by mrchef111

Fascinating topic! I love learning more about Passive Income. There are so many ways in which we can do it as well. I have a Youtube Channel and generate small amounts of income from that. I do affiliate links on Amazon. I do Posts on Steemit, and get a little bit there, my main crypto that I invest in, DeepOnion has PoS, so I have been staking on it 24/7, and have generated a bit of income that way. When you add up all these small avenues, it works out to be pretty decent. I can't quit my day job yet though! lol Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: