Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:40:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What wallet do you prefer?  (Read 407 times)
AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:29:27 PM

Hardware wallet is the best wallet in Crypto platform but All other wallet also same secured wallet. So peoples are only trusted in costly wallet this is the bad rumours in others wallet. You should choose your convenient wallet then you should active two way security this is more than enough to protect the wallet. So I am not prefer any wallet.
I agree that hardware wallets are the best option if we want to keep assets, especially in the long term. maybe op can consider it, there are options like nano ledger, trezor and others.
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:31:26 PM

Hardware wallet is the best wallet in Crypto platform but All other wallet also same secured wallet. So peoples are only trusted in costly wallet this is the bad rumours in others wallet. You should choose your convenient wallet then you should active two way security this is more than enough to protect the wallet. So I am not prefer any wallet.
I agree that hardware wallets are the best option if we want to keep assets, especially in the long term. maybe op can consider it, there are options like nano ledger, trezor and others.
hardware wallet is good for someone who is disciplined but for some people who often forget to put stuff, hardware wallet is not recommended.
gabchuks
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:33:06 PM

I use imtoken, mist, metamask, block chain and any other wallet I find to be secure. Many walletstudents out there can be very frustrating
Baraban66

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:33:57 PM

Basically I keep my tokens on the MyEtherWallet, Waves wallet, NEO wallet and on wallets on some exchanges
Matdog
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:35:54 PM

Metamask.

It is easy and fast, and I like the fact that it is a plugin. I like the interface. The only thing which is annoying, is it closes if you click out of it, (maybe at the settings you can modify that, I dont know).

MEW is usable aswell, but I dont like the interface of it. Also, it is prone to phishing, as happened lately.
I prefer to use myetherwallet,
and never use another wallet because it is very risky and dangerous
jaggijagjit

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 05:41:27 PM

Hardware wallet is best wallet for keeping safeguard our valuable coins from hackers and any kind of hacking attacks. I prefer to use Trazor hardware wallet because it is best wallet in my views to protect our coins from hackers.

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
vallydelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:43:49 PM

Which wallet are you referring to? wallet to store erc20 tokens? or bitcoin, or other tokens ? If it's bitcoin then i use blockchain.info and if it is erc20 tokens then i use my ether wallet.
anjir

Activity: 147

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:48:30 PM

I prefer myetherwallet with the help of metamask extension for my browser and also exchange wallet for trading. because This Site provides wallet with Private Key and Token / JSON Token which we can use to open wallet. This site guarantees that the transaction process does not occur through their server, but occurs on our own computer / gadget because on the basis of MyEtherWallet is not a Web Wallet but more to Client-Side Interface.
jalaaal

Activity: 372

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:00:53 PM

Hey people,

I am doing a survey about what people use to store their crypto....hope I can get more responses so I can make some charts. I'll post the results once I get enough responses. Thanks!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/HD5GKRQ
Do you mean e-wallet ?

yeah any wallet that you use...
wallet for what? wallet for erc20 tokens? wallet for bitcoin? wallet for NEM? what kind of wallet, there is lot of wallet that people are using. it depends on your capabilities and also the altcoin you are holding.

fmboyzz

Activity: 227
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:01:45 PM

I think desktop or mobile wallets can be safer than HW wallets. At least when someone sees a computer he does not know there are bitcoins inside. Wallets like Electrum can be much safer... but it is not about wallet but about user.
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:02:19 PM

If you mean a purse for storing tokens and ethereum, then, in my opinion, the purse MyEtherWallet is the best purse for this. It is quite simple and reliable, it has a secret private key that can be used in any device and even from another wallet. Very useful is also its function etherscan, which allows you to view the contents of the wallet without using its private key.
For bitcoin, I use the btcc wallets. one and wallet  blockchein. info.
 I especially like the btcc. one
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 06:05:20 PM

I like the Ledger Nano S. It is a Bitcoin hardware store, Ethereum and Altcoin. It relies on secure features to store cryptocurrency and security for coin. There are many people using this wallet.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
liam111

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:10:17 PM

I prefer to use MEW for erc-20 tokens, because it is very useful, securely and easy to use. But you should count the transaction fee by yourself.
Nicolaus Copernicus

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:07:49 PM

Ledger nano s.For my coins security I prefer hardware wallets. In it I can control many accounts for all cryptocurrencies. And all coins are secured with same backup key. Also it supports ERC tokens. The best advantage i got from it that i can use it on my Android device using OTG cable. It also supports Win, Mac, Linus.
JeffreyElvis

Activity: 162

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:19:35 PM

Hey people,

I am doing a survey about what people use to store their crypto....hope I can get more responses so I can make some charts. I'll post the results once I get enough responses. Thanks!

I prefer you to use these wallets:-

MEW
TREZOR

&

Ledger Nano

Because it is the more secure the coins and the private keys and it is easy to use.
Deshich

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:55:13 PM

I prefer MEW since it's commonly accepted by every single ICO which support the ERC20 format. Being hacked does not mean that this wallet is not reliable anymore. It still one of the most known and used wallets in the industry  Wink
RonaldDuncan

Activity: 128

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:02:31 AM

Hey people,

I prefer you to have used these wallets:-

MEW
ERC20
Ledger Nano
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 575

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:11:30 AM

Hey people,

Filled out the survey! For long term storage i use trezor which is an hardware wallet. Actually quite impressed by it.
Other users who are saying that they use e-wallet or online wallet, do keep in mind that they are NOT safe at all. Your funds might get hacked or you might lose control of your wallet without any prior notice. So better stay away from online wallets. And never use an exchange for a long term storage.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
aliceayag

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:55:17 AM

Metamask
kaspabha

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:35:00 AM

Earlier I used myetherwallet with metamask extension. I have used it for a year and it is really good and support for many coins. But using online wallets is risky. Now i use a hardware wallet (nano ledger) and i think it is the best wallet.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: