Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:58:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Should Binance delist Quarkchain and be investigated for listing it!  (Read 140 times)
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:28:28 AM

Yes!
Binance said the other day day that cryptos were in a bubble and the CEO also said they would be happy if the bubble burst because there are so many SHITCOINS. Then Binance takes 5 million USD from Quarkchain for a listing that is playing out as a scam: Many people are saying this!
Binance has a lot at stake from this questionable listing!
Binance and Quarkchain will most probably be investigated by the SEC over this!
Opinion only but I a not happy about this!
The Chinese government need to also look into this matter because Chinese Nationals are the team members of Quarkchain.
Binance is also Chinese!
They have gone too far and need to put into line!
They need to made an example of and treated accordingly!
StarKay

Activity: 756
Merit: 16

We All Can Make It

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:47:21 AM

Binance is a private company that has autonomy to carry out it's business so long it is in line with the law of the country that it is based.
I'm not aware of anything wrong in Binance listing Quarkchain so it will be helpful if you can point that the wrongdoing.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:50:29 AM

Binance is a private company that has autonomy to carry out it's business so long it is in line with the law of the country that it is based.
I'm not aware of anything wrong in Binance listing Quarkchain so it will be helpful if you can point that the wrongdoing.

You do not understand do you: Wake up!
StarKay

Activity: 756
Merit: 16

We All Can Make It

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:53:30 AM

Of course I don't understand your point, that is exactly why I am asking you to explain better or share a link to a source of any wrongdoing.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:32:05 AM

Of course I don't understand your point, that is exactly why I am asking you to explain better or share a link to a source of any wrongdoing.

Do yourself a favor and read the original post: numbnuts!
johstacy

Activity: 225
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:17:09 AM

Binance deferred Quarkchain's listing for almost a day. Before that, all investors (most of them) started their tokens on Binance. And what happened? Trade began everywhere, and Binance said - "Sorry, we've changed our mind, wait for the news." Investors could not get the Quarkchain tokens from the stock exchange, some chaos began. After 16 hours, Binance still made an announcement and then in 24 h. launched a trade.
But, one big BUT! The moment was missed, a big price increase did not happen. X13 is nothing compared to what was expected and what kind of testing circles had to be passed all investors.
I don't understand why you write about delisting? This Binance must give back the money to Quarkchain because of the delay in the listing. They did not fulfill the promised conditions.

Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:42:36 AM

if we start delisting every shitcoin that is scam from exchanges then only bitcoin and litecoin will remain on exchanges. and when it comes to tokens things become even worse. they all need to be removed.

SEC does not bother with these things. and if they bother, they will ban all the tokens and majority of altcoins altogether.

Binance is also Chinese!

they moved their headquarters to Malta (Europe).

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
azvn

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:53:58 AM

As having a chinese member in your team, it mean you have advantages and priority when talking with chinese exchanges such as binance, okex, kucoin and houbi. That's why many shitcoin from china listing on exchanges easily.
Its wonder how you know Quarkchain pay 5M for listing on Binance.
Its too much
twobits

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:03:05 AM

Yes!
Binance said the other day day that cryptos were in a bubble and the CEO also said they would be happy if the bubble burst because there are so many SHITCOINS. Then Binance takes 5 million USD from Quarkchain for a listing that is playing out as a scam: Many people are saying this!
The Chinese government need to also look into this matter because Chinese Nationals are the team members of Quarkchain.
Binance is also Chinese!

I hope so, quarck chain is a shady project as fuck. Paid 5 million dollars for instant listhing is a big shame. In my opinion the only 4 % from the circulating supple has been released to the market and only those are including on the 4% amount that will get a lot of profit from dumping their coin.

█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████████████  █████                        ████
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HyperQuant.net
Platform for Professional Asset Management
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WhitePaper
One-Pager
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram 
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
RodefC

Activity: 141
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 07:09:49 AM

if we start delisting every shitcoin that is scam from exchanges then only bitcoin and litecoin will remain on exchanges. and when it comes to tokens things become even worse. they all need to be removed.
So radical, why do you stay in the market if you think that everything inspite of BTC and LTC is scam and shitcoin?

About Binance, it's not hte first time...remember BCN a few weeks ago? But I don't think that this will be really investigated, the market is still not regulated, so one just should be careful.
vckubvbm

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:12:55 AM

I've been far away from the Chinese project. Quarkchain does have a suspicion of manipulation. It's a new project but it's quickly entered the binance exchange, and it's hard to get into the exchange with a lot of strong community projects.
Glory90

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:23:11 AM

Yes!
Binance is also Chinese!

many people say that QuarkChain pays 5jt for token listed in Binance? probably most people who say it is a victim of the pump and the person who missed the boat  Cheesy  this coin has many haters after pump and dump, they can create a FUD to vent their anger, So don't be too easy to believe this news

▰▰▰   Ex-Bounty Hunter   ▰▰▰
lucianlee12

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:23:32 AM

There was a definite agreement between Binance and Quarkchain. Both sides are profitable, one side receives the money and the list goes to the floor, one side when the trading platform is increased coin value, this is perfectly reasonable.
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:11:37 AM

Yes!
Binance is also Chinese!

many people say that QuarkChain pays 5jt for token listed in Binance? probably most people who say it is a victim of the pump and the person who missed the boat  Cheesy  this coin has many haters after pump and dump, they can create a FUD to vent their anger, So don't be too easy to believe this news

The coins will probably be worth nothing soon!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: