Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:30:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: YuTü.Co.in is Seeking Full-time Team Members  (Read 1158 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 04:14:41 AM

YuTü.Co.in is in its lucrative Pre-ICO stage - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4420143.0 - readying for its robust ICO orchestrated by Bacancy.

All positions are available, full- or part-time, and paid via crypto or fiat. Prevailing+ wages are based on experience.

Preferred ideally are those having verifiable LinkedIn pages or the like depicting yourself, the image suitable for inclusion on our forthcoming Team Members page, but all candidates will be considered.

This is me - Bruno - not Mick Fleetwood ...

Employment for most positions is scheduled to begin by the beginning of August directly after our ICO ends. Payroll will be weekend, again, via crypto or fiat, with the first paycheck doled at the end of the second week. There will be a sign-on bonus of twice the agreed-upon prevailing+ weekly wage to be paid on the first day of employment.

PM me via this (YuTü.Co.in) user account if considering joining the team.

Bruno

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ThePunisher49X

Activity: 340
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 04:23:06 AM

Will you be running a campaign on here or you looking for direct members to join your team exclusively?
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 04:36:30 AM

Will you be running a campaign on here or you looking for direct members to join your team exclusively?

This thread was meant for Team Members exclusively, but a campaign manager is not out of the question, predicated on how Bacancy plans on handling that aspect. I've made a note to keep you abreast of said position.

Thanks for your interest, bud.

Bruno

coupable

Activity: 2338
Merit: 757

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:33:05 AM

Hi Bruno,
I sent you a pm in order to join your team, if possible, that i see you are really doing a good job with your unique approach, and enjoy your activeness in realising your vision, as you are inspiring the all of us.  Smiley
Please clarify about the positions you are willing to hire.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:45:12 AM

Hi Bruno,what positions are available for a tech background guy ? I'm not looking to code but give valuable insights on the technical architecture of the project and or the role of Development Manager would suit the best.How important is that LinkedIn verification thingy?
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:01:26 AM

Hello mate, I am being a bounty manager and worked with various firms in tech support and HR domain through out my career. Hope I could be able to support this project upon your requirement.

Kindly find my PM and please write back to me on telegram.

-Wipro
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 04:34:46 PM

Just a quick note to say thanks to all those who've replied to this thread whether publicly or via PM. Most have already been replied to but if not, I'll get to you shortly.

Positions are still available, thus keep remitting replies for evaluation.

Again, most are full-time positions paying a prevailing+ wage according to what you're able to bring to the table.

Bruno

YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 05:26:20 PM

Hi Bruno,what positions are available for a tech background guy ? I'm not looking to code but give valuable insights on the technical architecture of the project and or the role of Development Manager would suit the best.How important is that LinkedIn verification thingy?

LinkedIn verification is not written in stone. I was using that only as an example for those I wish to include as part of the official Team where there's a photo attached to a bio for those perusing the site could see and verify that a bogus Team is not in place is all.

Yes, I'll need tech dudes to handle the backend of YuTü.Co.in on an ongoing basis.

Publicly or PM me where you see yourself as a best fit in the endeavor.

Bruno

YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 05:36:57 PM

Hi Bruno,
I sent you a pm in order to join your team, if possible, that i see you are really doing a good job with your unique approach, and enjoy your activeness in realising your vision, as you are inspiring the all of us.  Smiley
Please clarify about the positions you are willing to hire.

With apologies for being vague, all positions are needed in seeing YuTü.Co.in to fruition. Please state publicly or via PM your skillsets and where you feel you'll be a best fit for the venture.

Later today, I'll post in this thread a brief as to how YuTü.Co.in will function. In essence, it's quite simple, with virtually everything needed shelf-ready. Just needing to put the pieces in place where they'll function as designed, then maintained by the Team when bugs raise their ugly head. The rest consists of continue marketing and support.

At the risk of being risqué, YuTü.Co.in is gonna be a fuckin huge success, especially when renown YouTubers embrace the platform seeking an adjunct revenue stream.

Bruno

endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 05:49:28 PM

Could you tell more details about poistions so that I can apply the best one needs. I am in about promoting and coding in the past time, but presently I can devote  time in promotion.
Also the wages per week or month let me know, please do pm to me if you are not able to post here.

Thanks

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:13:14 PM

If you need bounty management, or community management let me know.

I have a team of experienced bounty managers and community managers ready to help your project grow.
Vilfred RoyalTeam
Copper Member

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:45:20 PM

YuTü.Co.in is in its lucrative Pre-ICO stage - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4420143.0 - readying for its robust ICO orchestrated by Bacancy.

All positions are available, full- or part-time, and paid via crypto or fiat. Prevailing+ wages are based on experience.

Hi!
I want to propose my candidacy for bounty manager.
We are a team of 3 people. Professional managers.

You can PM me here or telegram @Vitalii_invest

best regards. Wink
coupable

Activity: 2338
Merit: 757

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:11:52 PM

Hi!
I want to propose my candidacy for bounty manager.
We are a team of 3 people. Professional managers.

You can PM me here or telegram @Vitalii_invest

best regards. Wink
Bruno is about to hire a team to work for the project starting 1st Aout after the end of the token sale, so why he should ask for bounty management!!
I don't expect that all users responsing to this topic will offer bounty management services like it's the easiest job despite not anybody has the abilities to do so. Please read details before posting or just send a pm to Bruno (YuTü.Co.in)
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 12:58:25 AM

Bump to let you know that many positions are still open with clarifying that what's sought are positions pertaining to, and maintaining the website, thus bounty et al. positions are not what I'm seeking, but welcome nonetheless.

Bruno

Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:51:32 PM

Bump to let you know that many positions are still open with clarifying that what's sought are positions pertaining to, and maintaining the website, thus bounty et al. positions are not what I'm seeking, but welcome nonetheless.

Bruno

Mate, I have sent a pm to about the position confirmation and further look up about our project. Kindly let me know soon.

-Wipro
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 04:55:31 PM

Bruno

Mate, I have sent a pm to about the position confirmation and further look up about our project. Kindly let me know soon.

-Wipro

Hired. PM sent.

Bruno

bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 3480

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:35:03 PM

Hi Bruno! Nice to see how Your project become stronger every day. I have sent a mp about general enquires please let me know.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 06:46:37 PM

Later today I'll showcase what positions have [tentatively] been filled. Please continue publicly or privately via PM applying for positions best fitted for your skillsets, one you'll enjoy working in.

Bruno

YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 06:55:28 PM

I forgot to mention something because I assumed it was a given/acceptable practice.

All hires, whether part-time or full-time, will receive a new computer/laptop, quasi-dedicating it toward tasks pertaining to YuTü.Co.in. Translated: No pics of goats are to be uploaded on them, else 500 latches with an al dente noodle, the punishment filmed and uploaded on YouTube.

Bruno

Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:00:32 PM

I forgot to mention something because I assumed it was a given/acceptable practice.

All hires, whether part-time or full-time, will receive a new computer/laptop, quasi-dedicating it toward tasks pertaining to YuTü.Co.in. Translated: No pics of goats are to be uploaded on them, else 500 latches with an al dente noodle, the punishment filmed and uploaded on YouTube.

Bruno
I have sent you a PM and never got a reply back.I thought I was a competent developer but I'm rethinking life.Maybe I should just stick to my goat farms in Kazakhstan.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: