Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:05:58 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will cryptocurrencies vanish from the market in about 10 years?  (Read 195 times)
RileyRiley94 (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:25:50 AM

Cryptocurrency has been a hot topic among investors recently, especially when those ups and downs of Bitcoin value has brought a huge profit for traders.  Garlinghouse, CEO of Ripple, states that the digital currency market is more likely to decrease as bitcoin prices decline and vice versa. However, as CNBC reports, he also said that the situation could end soon as markets start to acknowledge the differences between these assets and behaving independently of each cryptocurrency.

Ripple has developed a blockchain network for faster global financial payments. The company has signed more than 20 production contracts with banks around the world, including Kuwait Finance House and MoneyGram.

However, the prospect of XRP is not so bright as this cryptocurrency has lost more than 70% of its value from the beginning of the year till now and was the worst performer among the top digital currencies.

According to CoinMarketCap, the Crypto market began to decline from late last year and has lost more than 50% of its market cap. There are more than 1.600 cryptocurrencies in circulation, more than 133 of them have the market capitalization of over $100 million.

Garlinghouse predicted that more than 99 percent of this digital assets will disappear in the next 10 years. New launched cryptocurrencies will be washed out from the market soon if they don't actually solve a real problem.
nakamitu

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:55:46 AM

I do not know when it will disappear but the next 10 years is impossible, it is too short
DavidUS

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:22:52 AM

I do not believe that in 10 years the virtual currency will disappear from the market.
Barbara99

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:23:09 AM

The truth is that if the market is big fluctuations, virtual money is a normal thing.
RichardTall

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:23:38 AM

Shocked According to market research, Bitcoin will reach the end, but with a virtual currency market, scammers will soon be removed from the market.
SusanChan

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:25:50 AM

Shocked According to market research, Bitcoin will reach the end, but with a virtual currency market, scammers will soon be removed from the market.

Based on where it is certain that the virtual currency market will disappear in 10 years. I think it will thrive with the growing coin.
fransxavariustintin

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:32:01 AM

cryptocurrency will not disappear within 10 years, I am sure cryptocurrency will last for a very long time, do you doubt, cryptocurrency will last long? i see any doubt in your question?
familiabitcoin

Activity: 182
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 09:48:53 AM

a very funny question, we can not be sure for that. Better still commit to be successful through the world of crypto and do not think about the only issue

BITCOIN REAL  ╼ ╏ ╾  THE REVOLUTION BEGINS
BTCr - BTC Revolution 2.0 - A Community Hardfork
RileyRiley94 (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:53:17 AM

This is research and prediction. The exact percentage may be higher. However, we have not been 100% sure yet.
Hopeman1

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:55:55 AM

Why does it disappear? I think cryptocurrency will stabilize in the future.
Crypto-currencies will be widely used in the future, and the furture and paper money will disappear.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
profit-shooter

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:57:10 AM

I think that a lot of cryptocurrencies might vanish or their prices will decrease substantially but the main cryptos as Ethereum, Bitcoin, XRP will stay there for long time and be excepted by the states as official payments methods. I think that this situation is inevitable!
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:57:35 AM

Cryptos are here to stay, and blockchain tech will be used in every work aspect of life, resolving real issues. But like you said the useless projects and scams will definitely disappear from the market.
Nicolaus Copernicus

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:00:37 AM

I think 10 years is very short time for anything to happen. The concept of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology is still under development. Students are doing thesis on it and many industries are making plan with cryptocurrency. So the possibility of disappearance of cryptocurrencies in about ten years is very little.
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 11:03:08 AM

crypto vanish?
NO

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
anjuara29

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:07:10 AM

I don't think
cryptocurrencies will not vanish from the market in about 10 years because crypto is improving daily and it's already changed a lot of peoples life. I believe crypto will be more stable in about 10 years so let's see.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:39:25 AM

the market will definitely change in the future because things can not go on like this and all these newbies who are currently losing money to pump and dumps shitcoins will soon realize how the market works and either stay away or pull out their money from shitcoins and invest it in real projects.

i expect that in a couple of years (maybe less than 5) we see a big purge happen in altcoin market where majority of shitcoins such as XRP which happens to also be centralized will be kicked out of existence and the way will be opened for real projects to flourish which aren't scams.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
pouljak5

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:44:39 AM

There is a lot of speculation from the conventional investors that cryptocurrency will not last in the market for long because it is not prepared for the economies of scale but the fact is that this digitized finance is just a new concept which the economy of the world is scared of adapting
gng

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:57:12 AM

10 Years??? that too soon . First the FIAT will disappear and the crptocurrencies will take the place. The internet will be on blockchain and then it will be created another payment solution and that will make cryptocurrencies to disappear.  in 10 years will be mass adopted but 99% of the tokens will die only the ones with real use will survive.
Tasiril

Activity: 122
Merit: 2

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 08:03:25 AM

I don't think so, This technology should have better future. Still lot of people doesn't have proper idea about this technology. Day by day people are coming to use cryptocurrencies. Let's make hope.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
Mytoken

Activity: 392

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:06:46 AM

When you look at this post after 10 years, you may be unbelievable about the sentence you said that year. Why do I say this, it is as ridiculous as you predicted whether the Internet would disappear 10 years ago.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: