Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:57:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will cryptocurrencies vanish from the market in about 10 years?  (Read 193 times)
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:07:25 AM

Cryptocurrencies are just starting to emerge in the crypto market and within the 10 year period I would say that it will still be existing. In that time, definitely cryptocurrency will be more widely adopted by the people and in my assumption, there may be existing altcoins that may no longer survive due to stiff competition and only the best will survive further in the crypto market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
steplaza

Activity: 175
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:13:47 AM

the post actually states that cryptos will disappear if they don't provide a real solution to a real problem....so currently the majority of the currencies. this is a very likely scenario, where the market will be dominated by a very small number of currencies that have a real application
AvadaJigurda

Activity: 231
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:18:02 AM

I think it is unlikely that the cryptocurrency will disappear in the next 10 years, however, it is possible that bitcoin and Ethereum will disappear or fall and something else will come to replace them
mrcastelo

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:22:05 AM

Definitely there will be a big change in the cryptocurrency world in the next 10 years as new technology develop almost everyday but it will not vanish because its like telling that technology would also disappear after 10 years so definitely it will not happen.
dongoofy

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:24:31 AM

I think it is unlikely that the cryptocurrency will disappear in the next 10 years, however, it is possible that bitcoin and Ethereum will disappear or fall and something else will come to replace them

No I conpletely disagree brother. The only way that would happen is when there is something that is much more revolutionary than cryptocurrency. And how can you say that when cryptocurrency is only just starting and hasn't been stable yet?
lesnik_utsa

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:28:05 AM

Of course, a lot of crypto-currencies will disappear in the near future as they will not be able to gain a foothold in the market. But this does not mean that the cryptocurrency will die completely. On the contrary, in 10 years we will see its dawn and soon, thanks to decentralization, many enterprises will be able to reach a new level
infonik

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:36:11 AM

I don't think the cryptocurrency will disappear, but many of the current altcoins will disappear within 2 years. This is my point of view. But the price of bitcoin will be higher and higher.
googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:41:23 AM

I do think that these currencies may loose themselves in the faster world like this. I guess it wont be long enough when crypto currencies will become old technology and might just disappear or at least people will loose interest in them if they dont provide proper services and products for investors to use. I think it is not even up close to have real world applications yet and thus already becoming old in some ways. Just imagine, its been 9 years now and still we are struggling to get the lightening fast networks. No instant payments, transfers etc etc. So may be these are the reasons that could lead to such stuff.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:48:22 AM

No, I don't think cryptocurrencies will vanished in 10 year period of existence instead it will flourish more and perhaps these cryptocurrencies may be adopted worldwide. In 10 year period, btc will still be the leading cryptocurrency in the world and most likely it has a very high market value than in the current market price.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
dommerty

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:12:34 AM

I do not think that the cryptocurrency will disappear. My opinion is that the cryptocurrency lacks stability. Very strong correction occurs. The market can both strongly fall, and show strong growth in a very short period of time. As soon as the cryptocurrency market ceases so to fever, people will begin to trust the crypto more. Then at cryptocurrency there will be a chance to become really a payment means.
koralan

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:19:47 AM

I think electronic money is a measure of progress in society. Therefore, in the continuous cryptography market there are purges to remove the weak currency to choose the coin can meet the needs of society. On the other hand, governments have also seen the potential and future of electronic money. Many governments have adopted policies to promote  electronic money. Therefore, we can absolutely believe that electronic money can not disappear after 10 years.
benpoliang2m

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:57:49 AM

I personally believe that with the development of technology, blockchain technology will be widely used in all aspects of life and work. Elimination from the cryptocurrency market is a liar, while coin futures and banknotes, credit cards will be used simultaneously, so the cryptocurrency will not be 10 years later. Disappear from the market
vKedax

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:58:28 PM

I think the projects will become better, and those who can not imagine their product will leave the market. A project that has no development is not needed by anyone, it does not benefit.

LauraCroft

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:00:04 PM

No i don't think so, but we will have far less of them as 90% will vanish
bling-bling

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 02:09:17 PM

I don't think so. With an overwhelming market support in terms of capitalization, it is even hard to imagine that cryptocurrencies will seize to exist even in the next 50 years. So any speculation of cryptocurrencies vanishing anytime soon will remain a speculation.

Jerrietalks

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:22:13 PM

I have good reasons to doubt that could happen, especially with the help of brilliant ideas as MFChain which is building the future of cryptocurrency by introducing the first ever Merchant rewards program where both customers and merchants can earn rewards! This is just a tip of the multiple benefits MFchain is set to offer.
sarasofrup

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:23:35 PM

I do not think that crypocurrencies would be vanishing from the finance market in a few years to come. About ten years ago, only a few persons believed in the growth and development that the industry is experiencing now. I think that there would be an increase in this growth in the next ten years to come, and even more.
happy weblancer

Activity: 518
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:41:38 PM

For all, it is obvious that altcoins that haven't justified their purpose or are unclaimed by users will disappear from the market. I wouldn’t talk about a term of 10 years. 10 years is a very long time for such a volatile market as the crypto market. Nobody knows what will happen in a year, and in 10 years in general, darkness.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: