Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:48:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN] 🚀 [ICO] 🚀 [AIRDROP]🚀 Luvdub Coin - Next Evolution in Online Dating  (Read 5575 times)
LuvdubNation (OP)

Activity: 97
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 09:13:07 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2018, 01:46:55 AM by LuvdubNation

The problem that I see with this is that not to many women that are into blockchain, so users will be mostly guys.

Hi,

You are correct in your assessment that a majority of users for cryptocurrency/blockchain are male.  However, keep in mind that even though the Luvdub Mobile App will be powered by blockchain technology and utilizing cryptocurrency, it will not require an in-depth knowledge in order to access its primary function.  Our app is designed to be intuitive and effective without the need to invest a lot of time or energy for results.  It just so happens that we have decided to adopt newer technology to meet the needs of the people.

Do realize that our app will deploy on Apple's App Store and Google's Play Store.  The barrier for entry is low.   This means that users, male or female, will not have any difficulty accessing our app once we are commercially available.  We have already registered our trademarks with the USPTO (United States Patent and Trademark Office).  For further information, please visit:

Https://www.luvdubcoin.com/

Security Reminder!

*Always look for the Luvdub Nation Inc. green security trust lock in your browser before submitting any information online.

LuvdubCoin.com ★ The Next Evolution in Online Dating ★ Join the airdrop before the cap is reached!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dakha

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:12:04 AM

I think this is one of tge best in this year
A Great team with a great idea equals success
I believe it...
I hop go and tuch the moon...
Pavel5361

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:23:25 PM

The application for dating on blockchain is good, but have you been trying to test those same acquaintances without him and the whole system as a whole?
LuvdubNation (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 12:11:09 AM

The application for dating on blockchain is good, but have you been trying to test those same acquaintances without him and the whole system as a whole?

Hi,

I don't know if I exactly understand the question.  When you say "test those same acquaintances without him and the whole system", are you referring to our study and the use of the app?

LuvdubCoin.com ★ The Next Evolution in Online Dating ★ Join the airdrop before the cap is reached!
Barabass

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:17:41 AM

An quite interesting project. New Usefull Dating projects are usually tricky to realise, but Luvdub seems to be on the right path!
Looking forward to the future of this project!
LuvdubNation (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 10:49:27 AM

Japanese translation reserved

Hi,

We were embarking on a new method to reduce fraudulent activity and would possibly take you up on your offer for japanese translation.  Let me know what your proposals are.  Thanks!

Blyfla

Activity: 184

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:03:49 PM

Whether there is a practical sense from such platforms for acquaintances and meetings based on blockchain? What essential advantages will be able to influence transition of users from usually used websites which are already fallen in love by it?
Nisharawal

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:23:50 AM

I am really addicted to the Luvdub coinand it is one of the best dating crypto project released till now. The management team,  their back up support team,  all are doing their job in excellent way to give good services to us with a very kind and polite manner. I am expecting this project to last longer for many  years as this is going to be one of the successful dating project. It feels good to be a part of this project. Wish you good luck to the whole Luvdub team.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
thienytcc

Activity: 251
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:27:49 AM

Really cute and lovely project.
Hello dev, do you set up a plan for Luvdub bounties before the ICO is scheduled for the next quarter?
LuvdubNation (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 12:40:25 AM

Dating was one thing where we were missing cryptos. I hope this coin covers this field because there is lot of room for growth in this field and alot of girls to be brought into cryptos if it gets successful which is need of the hour.

Hi,

Yes, we believe that we are able to tap into the mainstream market by providing an intuitive user interface.  Once users, male or female, become more adept at our platform, they would subsequently venture into additional features we provide which would help them segue into cryptocurrency purchases, wallets, exchanges, etc. 

Our approach is reminiscent to coinbase/Gdax.  We hope to provide a unique opportunity for all users regardless of their familiarity of blockchain technology. 

LuvdubNation (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 02:34:08 AM

Hello dev, do you set up a plan for Luvdub bounties before the ICO is scheduled for the next quarter?

Hi,

We have not yet currently engaged any bounty programs for our project.  However, we are currently implementing an anti-fraud on boarding and token purchase system to effectively remove up to 99% of scammers/data theft to safeguard the value of our tokens.  One portion of it includes translations for certain areas that we are distinguishing separately from our neural network translations.  We are pooling our data and targeting specific countries that have a high frequency for fraud and will begin phasing in the implementation before our ICO token sale begins.  If we require professional translators that are not available to us, we may consider bounties in the near future but generally it would be unlikely given the amount of language solutions available to us in the US.

zdl666

Activity: 222

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:56:06 AM

Luvdub Coin is the next evolution in online dating! A novelty decentralized mobile app powered
by blockchain technology and artificial intelligence for serious dating on the go.
Blyfla

Activity: 184

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:34:48 PM

Luvdub is a mobile application that leverages blockchain technology to implement transparency in potential partners and enforces commitment in couples.
LuvdubNation (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 08:06:46 PM

Hi,

We have not yet currently engaged any bounty programs for our project.  However, we are currently implementing an anti-fraud on boarding and token purchase system to effectively remove up to 99% of scammers/data theft to safeguard the value of our tokens.  One portion of it includes translations for certain areas that we are distinguishing separately from our neural network translations.  We are pooling our data and targeting specific countries that have a high frequency for fraud and will begin phasing in the implementation before our ICO token sale begins.  If we require professional translators that are not available to us, we may consider bounties in the near future but generally it would be unlikely given the amount of language solutions available to us in the US.

This would be an amazing idea ! Smiley

Thanks for the support.  We put a lot of energy and time to ensure that all users who will be purchasing tokens are valid for the security of the tokens and community.  The entire authentication process starts from the sign up procedure and continues all the way to token sale purchase.

Pavel5361

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:14:26 PM

Hi,

I don't know if I exactly understand the question.  When you say "test those same acquaintances without him and the whole system", are you referring to our study and the use of the app?

Yes it is
LuvdubNation (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 03:27:57 AM

Hi,

Yes it is

Hi,

Thank you for the clarification.  Our single-blinded study conducted in 2016 had a primary objective to discern the difference between those who have love from those who do not.  Once we were able to define the variables that had a significant affect on love, we then designed the principles to create our application.

The app in itself was not reintroduced to the same subject group studied previously.  The app will apply machine learning based on facial recognition (vision technology) to determine the likelihood of physical attraction.  The continued iteration of user selection will improve our data models which in turn improves our deep learning process of matching users.  This convolutional neural network that is applied resembles the neural network translation found on our website.  Our website is able to translate text in over 100 languages using similar technology.

The subsequent features utilized by users (commits) will then apply separate data models to determine the likelihood of two individuals starting a relationship and the length of duration.  In the world of machine learning, the training data is applied over and over and the "learner" gets better with every iteration.  We reduce the chance of false input by applying an a/b testing scheme. 

So to answer your question in summary:

The study was used to create the design of the app.  The app will then be tested towards the end of the year to improve its effectiveness.  Let me know if I answered your question.

thienytcc

Activity: 251

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:01:12 PM

Hi,

I must say that I am impressed with the thorough planing of your upcoming stuffs. I have to reserve for Vietnamese translation.
LuvdubNation (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 03:04:46 PM

Hi,

I must say that I am impressed with the thorough planing of your upcoming stuffs. I have to reserve for Vietnamese translation.

Hi,

We appreciate your outreach.  The first country we recognized that may be potentially problematic for our verification team was Vietnam.  We are already underway with the phase in of our initial fraud prevention protocol and will be implementing it into our on-boarding process.  If we do need additional translation services, we would certainly take into consideration your offer.  However, since we already have an established presence in Vietnam, we think it is currently unlikely.  I apologize in advance.

LuvdubNation (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 02:21:22 AM
Last edit: June 19, 2018, 03:44:01 AM by LuvdubNation

Nếu bạn là người Việt Nam, bạn hãy sử dụng trang đăng ký này.
Zero Tolerance Policy

Luvdub Coin is committed to the integrity of our platform and have implemented protocols to ensure that up to 99% of our token sale purchases are from legitimate users.

FAKE SUBMISSIONS WILL BE BLOCKED

Your sign up images will be referenced against

Every user who has signed up through our KYC-AML process understands the rigorous requirements for our ICO. The photo image that you submit is considered the basis for our verification process. Keep in mind, if your photo image has been stolen, altered, or in any way not a genuine representation of who you are, YOU WILL NOT be able to participate when our token sale goes live. We cannot divulge our verification and security processes but realize that it does not stop at the end of the sign up form.

MULTIPLE SUBMISSIONS WILL BE DELETED

If a user performs multiple submissions, we will deny and delete all applications whether they have been previously approved or not. If for whatever reason you had to make multiple submissions due to previous errors on your sign up form, you must notify an admin on our Telegram channel or message us through our contact form prior to any additional form submissions. If not, we will assume that there’s malicious intent and react accordingly.

MESSAGE TO ALL RESIDING IN VIETNAM

Individuals from Vietnam must use a specific form.

As of June 18, 2018 — we will require new applicants from Vietnam to sign up using a special sign up form. Our regular sign up form will not allow any submissions that have Vietnam selected as their country. Alternatively, we have the link available for Vietnamese nationals to click at the top of the standard sign up form.

Click on đăng ký for access

I apologize in advance if any of these changes confuse or irritate any of our users. Keep in mind, we do this for the security of our platform and to ensure that all users are protected. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us on any of our sites listed below.

Security Reminder!

Always look for the Luvdub Nation Inc. green security trust lock in your browser before submitting any information online.

Airdrop|Website|White Paper|Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Github|Telegram|Reddit

haziemkieutq

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:43:38 PM

https://i.imgur.com/YoMHVIu.png

AirdropWebWhite PaperTelegramFacebookTwitterMediumRedditGithub

Luvdub Coin is the next evolution in online dating! A novelty decentralized mobile app powered
by blockchain technology and artificial intelligence for serious dating on the go.

Explainer Video

https://i.imgur.com/RaCF5bO.png

UI

https://i.imgur.com/uuvBK2J.gif        https://i.imgur.com/zxKZJff.gif        https://i.imgur.com/TbXIAJi.gif        https://i.imgur.com/TfIAdkO.gif

The Features

https://i.imgur.com/g2Wa37H.png

Luvdub employs various methods to mitigate these issues such as vision technology,
depth data capture, and machine learning.  By corroborating a user’s biometric data and personal
info to the blockchain, we are able to provide unique IDs to each individual.
In conjunction with our robust review system, individuals will be empowered
to authenticate honest users while discouraging fraud.

https://i.imgur.com/Io3uy8t.png  

Every Luv Match will offer the user two options as their love interest.
Users are permitted to decline both candidates or select one.
Upon selection, the other candidate will receive the user as a potential match.
If both users select each other, then a connection is created.

https://i.imgur.com/S0GjRAy.png

Each user is given a discovery group where 30 possible love interests are made
available to browse. These love interests are determined based on their geolocation,
gender, sexual orientation, ranking, and availability. The matching phase pulls the first
two love interests from the discovery group array. Users are permitted to elect love
interests in the discovery group to enter the matching phase using Luvdub Coins.

https://i.imgur.com/19S9p68.png

When two users are connected for a minimum of 90 days, they are given the option
to commit to each other. During a commit, all other matches that a user has are
disbanded and Luv Matches cease. This allows for two individuals to remain solely
dedicated to each other. Instead of luv matches, users will be given daily deals from
vendors and service providers at their steepest discounts. Users will notice an increase
in vacation or experiential services as a result. This change occurs to help reinforce the relationship.

Token Sale

• Tokens for sale = 53,750,000
  • Purchase method accepted = ETH
  • Price: 1 Token = .00069 ETH
  • Price: 1 ETH = 1449.27536 Tokens
  • Token Sale period = Estimated Quarter 3, 2018

https://i.imgur.com/Zso7K0J.png

Road Map

https://i.imgur.com/miJpX2t.pngg

*Always look for the  Luvdub Nation Inc. green security trust lock in your browser before submitting any information online.

Airdrop|Website|White Paper|Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Github|Telegram|Reddit
dự án có vẻ công bằng và thông minh đối với tôi. Tôi đã thành công và bạn có tổng hỗ trợ của tôi.
 chắc chắn nó sẽ cải thiện tất cả các lĩnh vực này
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: