Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:26:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ASK] How to start trading and analyze price of coins  (Read 170 times)
Tirexico (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:57:33 AM

I am a beginner in the bitcoin / altcoin trading market. and I want to ask all members. how do we start trading bitcoin / altcoin and how do we analyze price changes, and is there any method to analyze it ??

let's discuss together Wink
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
crypto warrior09

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:40:36 PM

Welcome to crypto industry. If want to understand the market and analyze the price you have to gather a lot of knowledge about the market and the recent market condition. I hope this will help to achieve your objectives.
jemarleon

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

Silence

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:52:10 PM

there is no such an what you call method, every user has their own beliefs and some of them has different basis on trading because the market is very unpredictable unlike on stock market, no one really knows when to bump and dump.
rahimali

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:05:30 AM

First of all you need to know the way of trading also with whom you are doing your transactions based on this you have to use your wallet for key and most of the details process is given in the internet in broad way or short way also you can see video in youtube.
bungsoh

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:48:36 AM

I am a beginner in the bitcoin / altcoin trading market. and I want to ask all members. how do we start trading bitcoin / altcoin and how do we analyze price changes, and is there any method to analyze it ??

If you ever trade forex then cryptocurrency trading is more complete. Technical and fundamental analysis for analysis. But for me, this is not enough. Experience is also important to me. Currently, there are many trading platforms that provide social trading/copy trading. I think this is one short option and needs to be considered.
micher143

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:02:30 AM

Well, in starting to trading it is better that we have a full knowledge about it. It is better that we are be much aware to it's system because as a matter of fact it is a very risky things. In trading, we need to have a positive set of mind and good strategy so we can be successful to our investment. We need to have a range of percentage so we can able to know it we already earn or not. In analyzing the price change, we need to be much alert in the cmc so we will be much updated in any changes that are happened.
bonballi

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:16:15 AM

If you want to trade in this market you need sound mind of knowledge. You need to choose a good coin. This provides you benefit. That’s why you need to check coins previous performance. You get this in the website.
d0flaming0

Activity: 402
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:18:34 AM

Well, in starting to trading it is better that we have a full knowledge about it. It is better that we are be much aware to it's system because as a matter of fact it is a very risky things. In trading, we need to have a positive set of mind and good strategy so we can be successful to our investment. We need to have a range of percentage so we can able to know it we already earn or not. In analyzing the price change, we need to be much alert in the cmc so we will be much updated in any changes that are happened.
as much as i can agree with you about it. When you really want to learn about trading, you must also be willing to learn it by yourself and study and at the same time make your own techincal analysis. One more thing is that you wil learn based on your experience.
badakjawa

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 07:38:59 AM

there is no specific method for crypto trading, it is just about the intelligence in analyzing and also the luck.

the majority of the public uses every method to predict each crypto market, the goal is to avoid cut lose. Start with market analysis methods, chart analysis, and also search for information from any trading group about altcoins that have good growth.

besides it also takes patience, because, in addition to intelligence analysis, patience is the key to the success of trading.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
elachious123

Activity: 198

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:46:08 PM

Stating Crypto trading is not a day thing, you need to devote time to read and watch YouTube videos to be able to understand the concept else any little mistake made during trading can't be corrected and it may result to losing.
sithuleee

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:11:40 AM

If you want to learn technical analysis then I recommend you to learn a bit about forex first. It is a good place to start about trading and analyzing. Because in crypto world it is much harder to predict the charts with technical analysis. However, this is just my personal idea.
CryptoAssasin

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:45:16 AM

You can check and learn some technical analysis on this website below. Someone on this forum posted it here before and I found it very helpful. It was just an ideas of those experts in trading. Your decision and your own research is still your priority. Just type the name of the altcoin on the search bar and its trading pair.

https://www.tradingview.com/

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
Woterry

Activity: 168
Merit: 16

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:37:19 PM

A safe way to do when you’re a beginner is to read about a potential coin that everyone is talking about. That’s a very obvious thing to do right? But if you’re thinkig advance like pros in trading, you need to start looking for a potential coin that only you and a few people knows that it will grow rapidly. Just research about the coin a lot before buying it for trading.

bitgov

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:47:23 PM

Every trader has different method, you need to learn by practice cause only thanks to that you will be able to gain the knowledge and in future become the best trader, good luck.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
crypto warrior09

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:16:34 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4425593.0   Well, I can suggest you explore the Beginner's section and find the sections you are looking for. After studying, you will get so many questions and post those here according to sections. Hope you will get better solution and suggestion.
Ri Polok

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:30:47 AM

Thanks for your great explanation about crypto trading, I'm also new trader in crypto world. I try to must follow your advice.
zhanglichen

Activity: 202
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:09:38 PM

1)There is a website in here :http://coinmarketcap.com/
2)Almost all coins you can check out in this website and the price will be updated in every 10 minute .
3)You can buy some cheap coins and learn how to trade them .

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: