Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:55:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is It Too Late To Make Your Fortune In Cryptocurrency ICOs thru Bounties?  (Read 182 times)
jjeeppeerrxx (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 38

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:54:28 AM

Crowd-sourcing - A fear or biggest question I have in mind right now is this "Is it too late to make your fortune in cryptocurrency ICOs thru bounties?"

An initial coin offering (ICO) or initial currency offering, a type of crowdfunding using cryptocurrencies, is a means of raising capital. The history of first ICO was held by Mastercoin in July 2013. Ethereum raised money with a token sale in 2014, raising 3,700 BTC in its first 12 hours, equal to approximately $2.3 million at the time. (According to Wikipedia)

Meaning, the cryptocurrency ICO is running for 5 years or more and there are thousands of tokens offered / generated by startup companies since 2013 some listed in exchanges and of course there are also not listed.

Do you know what several reasons why some of the ICOs are not listed in exchanges?

Let's go back to the question: "Is it too late to make your fortune in cryptocurrency ICOs thru bounties?" I ask this because I started to love doing bounties but confused if what the future will be on my part either this will waste my time & effort or these bounties will change my life in the future which will give me financial freedom.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:20:09 AM

Crowd-sourcing - A fear or biggest question I have in mind right now is this "Is it too late to make your fortune in cryptocurrency ICOs thru bounties?"

An initial coin offering (ICO) or initial currency offering, a type of crowdfunding using cryptocurrencies, is a means of raising capital. The history of first ICO was held by Mastercoin in July 2013. Ethereum raised money with a token sale in 2014, raising 3,700 BTC in its first 12 hours, equal to approximately $2.3 million at the time. (According to Wikipedia)

Meaning, the cryptocurrency ICO is running for 5 years or more and there are thousands of tokens offered / generated by startup companies since 2013 some listed in exchanges and of course there are also not listed.

Do you know what several reasons why some of the ICOs are not listed in exchanges?

Let's go back to the question: "Is it too late to make your fortune in cryptocurrency ICOs thru bounties?" I ask this because I started to love doing bounties but confused if what the future will be on my part either this will waste my time & effort or these bounties will change my life in the future which will give me financial freedom.
Because the developer has not an intention to listed its own coin to the exchange site. It's too late in my opinion consider the first ico has created by ethereu, at 2014 and there is a lot of people are being a new millionaires due to the ico itself. It just like a big game for everyone in here.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
Milansilver7

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:35:40 AM

an ICO that has a sustainable business idea and a solid team will certainly register themselves on the exchange market, there are many ICOs that contain elements of fraud, I think you should remain thorough and smart in choosing ico, if your choice is right, you will get results that much and change your finances.
fidelium1

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 07:38:30 AM

It's never too late, in fact bounty programs is one of the easiest way to make good fortune, although some of them may eventually not list, meaning you wasted your time and resources participating in such bounties, but a lot of them get listed too thereby giving you a good reward for your effort. A friend of mine makes an average of $2000 every month from bounty programs, imagine what that would mean for someone living in a third world country. Go for it dear, it will be worth the while.
CAPTEZECC

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:39:22 AM

To me it all depends on your believe and convinctions I know that there are many ico's today from so many companies but people are still making fortune from bounty.  All might not turn out to be good but there are paying ones.
jjeeppeerrxx (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 38

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:56:30 AM

It's never too late, in fact bounty programs is one of the easiest way to make good fortune, although some of them may eventually not list, meaning you wasted your time and resources participating in such bounties, but a lot of them get listed too thereby giving you a good reward for your effort. A friend of mine makes an average of $2000 every month from bounty programs, imagine what that would mean for someone living in a third world country. Go for it dear, it will be worth the while.

I somewhat agree, bounty rewards are too good to be true some people I've heard earn almost a million in our currency in just 2 months of doing especially in signature campaign. That's amazing as well as confusing, the reason why it triggers me to try how everything works, well I got few tokens from bounty, airdrop and self-drop but most of them are still not listed in the exchanges. 1 of the token I received was listed in idex and bitpaction with lower value compared to the ICO sale, it's been week since it was listed, not yet decided if what action do I take on this token whether to sell or to hold.

Bounty rewards excites me but I would love to experienced holding fiat money from the bounty rewards but too low confidence to sell those token, i'm waiting for couple of days, maybe weeks or months before selling it maybe the value will increase in few days.
gunhell16

Activity: 1694
Merit: 476

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:59:24 AM

IT is never too late! you just need to participate in a decent ICO!
you just need to be wise, perform well.
make a research over the community and make studies on the ICO before joining the bounties,
to make sure that everything is worth it.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:02:35 AM

It is never too late, thats a defeatist attitude, for in a futuristic business, things can only move on and progress. As for bounties, you choose them wisely, and even though you sometimes go wrong, its money you would be foolish to forego simply due to misconceptions, laziness or a false sense of righteousness.
rchstr

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:09:57 AM

there are several factors on the success of one ICO. First is the project itself. You must know if the project of one ICO will be helpful and efficient to the market and community. Second is the developers. If the developers are active and really into that project then the ICO must be a successful. Third is the community, This is the most important for me. If the first and the second factors are reached but the third one which is the community's support doesnt reached, then there is a probability that an ICO will fail.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:12:08 AM

Is it too late to make your fortune in cryptocurrency ICOs thru bounties?

No it is not. There are thousands of ICO's currently running right now. Out of those thousands, majority of them are running bounties. Sure, not all of them will survive but some will do. That is why you have to be selective also of those bounties you are going to join, try to research. If you can get maybe atleast 5 really good projects, you're in for some huge gains. It's going to take time but you'll be greatly rewarded.
sasisa

Activity: 154
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:12:59 AM

What are you talking about??? It's not when it's not too late. The market is only developing. And it will exist for many years. During this time, you can build your business, destroy it and re-build. To start, you only need to take part in a long-term ICO! And it's wise to choose generosity.
spastikss

Activity: 434
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:13:54 AM

Earnings may be low but it is not too late. It is all about to choose the right Ico's bounty program. Many people still earn money from bounties.

labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:18:34 AM

Smile, it's never too late t make it up here in the crypto world via bounty campaigns and other free opportunities in the crypto worl, it's only a kid would belive in lateness for making it in any industry. As a matter of fact, i personally advice noobs in crypto with no capital to start with bounty campaigns, in few months they would call me, they worths over a thousand dollar.
Emperor of Man

Activity: 886
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:18:42 AM

Bounties can be good, and what they give sometimes really satisfies people, but some people expect too much from them. I'm hearing things like quiting jobs or financial freedom or retirement and things like that frequently. With bounties? Probably not!

Bounties give you small amounts of different altcoins. They can be good if you:

- Choose them carefully. Don't spend your time and effort on a project which ain't worth nothing.
- Read their rules precisely and act accordingly.
- Do NOT sell the tokens the moment you get them. Learn to hodl them until the right moment.
jdacer95

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 09:46:23 AM

I think that the only way to make a fortune grinding bounty is to reinvest the profit from it later. But who knows perhaps it's still possible. Also depends on how much money you want...

St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:49:18 AM

Smile, it's never too late t make it up here in the crypto world via bounty campaigns and other free opportunities in the crypto worl, it's only a kid would belive in lateness for making it in any industry. As a matter of fact, i personally advice noobs in crypto with no capital to start with bounty campaigns, in few months they would call me, they worths over a thousand dollar.
Bounties are still worth to do only we have to find the right bounty which has good potential range to reach high price in the future.I am not interested in participating the ounties because many bounties will never pay so it is time waste for me but the one who are doing thos as only job need to try every bounty to get maximum income.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
Gelesko

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:55:33 AM

No one will tell you the exact answer, I for example have experience of 6 month and out of 15 bounties, only received 24 coins, still waiting for other (if not scam ICO project). Most of my reward I have received cost nothing on the exchange, only a couple that are worth something, any way let put it that way I spend 2-3 hours a day and for 6 month I have received up to 1500 US dollars, for me it is a small money, but I keep on believing in my coins as I got them for free, that eventually they will rise over time. I had small audience when started, now *2 in social media campaign, so I keep on working and time will show me, if I did the right thing

a31078

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:56:11 AM

It is never too late to make fortune in crypto especially through bounties as bounties are ways to earn token without you investing in them. As long as the bounty is a genuine one and it is managed by reputable persons with good records and they fulfill their promise by paying participants their rewards, you can make good earning depending on you rank because bounties pay according to your rank. You can even re-invest your token in the bounty for more profit if it is a good one and has promising potentials. Take your time to make a good research about the bounty before you join.
c4ptch4

Activity: 172

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:58:40 AM

we can at any time come here and never be late because the train is still stopping now, joining bounty is the best way to make a lot of money without having to invest, but for that we have to do a lot of research so we don't work in vain to support a project
johnnywoo2015

Activity: 824
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:02:03 AM

It is never too late to enter crypto and invest. It is never late to do bounty. But don't expect to build a fortune doing bounty. It is a great way to earn some additional funds, but don't expect to get rich only from bounty without investing.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print