Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:07:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: merit farming - instant Full member only in weeks  (Read 144 times)
finaleshot2016 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 07:04:25 AM

This is account is merit farming:JaoBadJap

two possible things for gaining merits:

1. using alt account
2. buying merits

no one can earn huge merits like that on a post that is literally basic, even newbie can make that.

21 from HEvangelista for Re: Newbie Welcome Thread (archive)
24 from IntelligentIdiot for Re: Newbie Welcome Thread (archive)
50 from iTradeChips for Re: Newbie Welcome Thread (archive)
10 from iTradeChips for Re: Newbie Welcome Thread (archive)

It might be deleted so, mr ralle14 archive this.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:10:36 AM

You are correct that idiot is definitely farming merits.I have left him a negative feedback and will be accompanied by the DT soon.Just a matter of few months when their previously created accounts will run out of merits and they wouldn't have anymore left to rank the accounts.
finaleshot2016 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 07:24:13 AM

You are correct that idiot is definitely farming merits.I have left him a negative feedback and will be accompanied by the DT soon.Just a matter of few months when their previously created accounts will run out of merits and they wouldn't have anymore left to rank the accounts.

Well this thing should be stop.... btw i accidentally saw this account after viewing this: https://albertoit.github.io/Visualization/MeritTreemap/index.html
This 3 accounts is in the top 10 who gives merit in my local. Giving 60 merits, aaaaaAa, many people deserves this like me who always create cool posts.

Thanks to mr. Piggy, this Merit Tree Map is very useful for me.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: