Poll
Question: Your opinion?
recession - 12 (11.2%)
growth - 66 (61.7%)
Stability - 29 (27.1%)
Total Voters: 107

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What to expect from Bitcoin in 2018?  (Read 21876 times)
GsxR150

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:59:56 PM

I await your reasonable arguments. Smiley Wink

Maybe after last year we passed the bleak times, now in 2018 we will all hope to see the perfect rainbow as promised. So my prediction is, that we will see everything up and up, will be stronger, stable and able to accommodate all desire in terms of investing, either in the near future or long term.
ResuLT

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:01:37 PM

The market and bitcoin will grow strongly at the end of the year. There are many good news from many countries about crypto. So a firm belief is that Bitcoin prices will rise sharply by the end of 2018. Wink
Well, the good news won't affect Bitcoin so easily. People now was quite interactive to a trading strategy instead of a crypto news.
Sri Asih

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:57:47 PM

I personally expect 2019 is a very promising year, where there will be a huge volume and today the blockchain is already implemented in many important projects, and I think we just have to wait for a good time to start doing it. I also do not turn a blind eye to altcoin, but they are more suitable for alternatives.
Flygonz

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:15:54 PM

For me, don’t expect too much about the company of bitcoin
but expect that they have still a good performance in this business that can help investors too to era a good amount of income.
Endank

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:06:42 AM

My greatest hope for Bitcoin in 2018 is that the price can be stable, can recover quickly when it falls, and some can control the market during chaos.
If Bitcoin can not be stable, then altcoin would be greatly benefited. I hope no one is cocky with the big name bitcoin, because that would be the number one killer.
i7claufe

Activity: 378
Merit: 42

AhrvoDEEX FUTURE OF BROKERAGE TRANSACTIONS

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:19:50 AM

What to expect with Bitcoin?
Bitcoin will just come back to it's original price and appraisal without the "HYPE". We all must admit that Bitcoin reached it's ATH this past year because of all the "HYPE" the media, the investors and the "uninvestors" have caused. This year, those who are not really into the technology and does not understand how the blockchan works will simply take out their investments with gains or with losses. Because without hypocrisy, we must all admit, that a large portion of the population that invested in the past few years is there just for the "profit" bitcoin might give them. Bitcoin is a revolutionary technology that can be used as an alternative for the fiat currency and it shall slowly take it's rightful position as a currency and leave it's current position as an "investment". This way, Bitcoin will be back to it's rightful price and appraisal but SURELY will slowly rise proportionally to the growing numbers of people understanding the technology behind it.

biyuan200

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:20:09 AM

I am expecting Bitcoin to reach a price of $10,000 this year. That is a very important position, only bitcoin to reach this price, many altcoin can return to their ico price. Otherwise, most people are losing money.
sammy21

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:23:31 AM

This year many of the bitcoin much decline. bitcoin initiated early this year with a very bad, and it's all promoted altcoin. until the middle of this year its value tends to be stable, and may perhaps even hope everyone in the remainder of this year could grow like bitcoin late last year.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   SIGN UP   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   [      Twitter      ] [    Telegram    ]   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
4garret

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:51:45 AM

I do not expect anything about bitcoin. Last year I hoped bitcoin can make me smile, but the fact that there is a market is even very devastated.
Therefore, next year I have planned to try another potential, in this case is altcoin.
I am interested in projects owned by altcoin, and its passion for the future.
bellamente

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 07:58:41 AM

Bitcoin is very stable in 2018. The maximum drawdown of the price is 6000 dollars. Next, the price will be aligned to the beginning of the year.

In December, the price will be 13-15 thousand dollars

zDNkfr9

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:01:48 AM

Now the market seems that Bitcoin is still unstable, and its current trend is to fall all the way. And after the bull market last year, I think he needs to recover slowly. To be more stable.
Lingqingyi

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:05:42 AM

I think bitcoin is on a downward trend and the bear market continues.
We may have to wait longer for a bull market. Sad

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
zbaharudin

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:41:11 AM

I believe this year will be more stable, there will be no big decline in prices. I know people want to stop late last year, I understand because the market situation is very bad. Again, my feelings this year will not be like last year, this year will be more happy smile. Bitcoin will remain the king of all existing cryptoes or still in development projects.
hetecon

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:15:58 AM

half of the year has already passed and they showed nothing positive for bitcoin. However, I am sure that now we have exactly the price Bitcoin that it deserves

blu.storm

Activity: 320
Merit: 17

free space pm if interessed

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:31:36 AM

just hope that at the end of the year bitcoin will be much more stable and even the market does not have all these variations, and why not? that its value reaches 20k$, and will be accepted in more and more stores as a method of payment

free space pm if interessed
gawuk

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:42:25 PM

Of course I expect the increase, because it will make the crypto situation will improve as a whole. Probably will not be like last year, but if this year's cycle gets close, I think it will be important because of course the optimism of the new community will be greater than today.
MontagueEugene

Activity: 152

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:00:58 PM

I think bitcoin will be back to normal once time passes. However, honestly, I am more inclined towards altcoins which I am currently investing in; prg, neo and ada. They have the capability to go very high and I am sure they will.
shapegray

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:07:12 PM

at 2017, I's sure that BTC will grow again and again. But that was wrong, not long after that the market drop drastically and continuously. But I's still positive with BTC.  I hope it will make big pump in this time.
FosterEgan

Activity: 149

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:11:10 PM

Well, honestly, TAU, ADA and POWR are some great investments because at least they are consistent and stable. As far as bitcoin is concerned, it shall be fine soon as per previous experiences, but there is no surety about the profits.
ACTrend

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 03:18:47 PM

My opinion is that by the end of 2018 bitcoin will not yet give a huge growth as it was at the beginning of the year. Indeed, the news analysis is good, in many areas already apply bitcoin, crypto currency ... But as is known now news analysis of the impact has no growth. I think 2019 will show us more by bitcoin and in general by crypto currency as a whole.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: