Poll
Question: Your opinion?
recession - 12 (11.2%)
growth - 66 (61.7%)
Stability - 29 (27.1%)
Total Voters: 107

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What to expect from Bitcoin in 2018?  (Read 21873 times)
dusty_daniel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:31:58 AM

In 2018 Bitcoin is going to fall. I think we will see Bitcoin worth $4000-5000 in the next one-two months. Therefore I advise you to be patient Wink

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
yuukireit

Activity: 157
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:35:00 AM

Iam just a wait for bitcoin stability and for the growth of it development too. Well when bitcoin have a long time stablize price bitcoin can very useful for any kind of payment and we know the increased of the bitcoin price will greatly affected into many asset of cryptocurrency
matthewio

Activity: 164
Merit: 1

bitcoin is great

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 09:39:27 AM

I await your reasonable arguments. Smiley Wink
I see much of growth for bitcoin and the market in general. There was a debate recently by the US congress on bitcoin ,the future of money, it is interesting to note that the general awareness about it is growing and soon can no longer be ignored by the money bags- wall streets
untilshok

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:41:32 AM

Bitcoin has a great future. The popularity of Bitcoin in the world is constantly growing, and with it the total capitalization
evilgreed

Activity: 728
Merit: 266

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:46:03 AM

In 2018 Bitcoin is going to fall. I think we will see Bitcoin worth $4000-5000 in the next one-two months. Therefore I advise you to be patient Wink

Hopefully it wont happen. I have read some articles and some expert traders saying that opinion, amd as well know that in this field nothing really is for sure and there are lots of possibilities that will happen and occure hopefully it wont totally shut down the market by any means.

╔═╗┬ ┬ ┬┌─┐┬┌─┐┌┐┌
║╣ │ └┬┘└─┐│├─┤│││
╚═╝┴─┘┴ └─┘┴┴ ┴┘└┘

Next generation reserve backed token for the decentralized web
   Stake and bond to earn up to 1000% APY
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN ELYSIAN FINANCE

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
johnygrace

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:48:35 AM

we expect the bitcoin in 2018 to grow better, because for us it's also easier to get a good profit, seeing bitcoin prices every day is also rising better, so we believe bitcoin prices will grow better every day.
dimonstration

Activity: 2604
Merit: 660

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:52:00 AM

This month the value of bitcoin is around $6K+ to $7K+ and closer to $8K and many people saying that is the beginning of recovery from the last dip.
Hard to know if it's continue to increased or maybe it will down again, but i believe  someday it would be more expensive like what happened last year.

Igorpap2

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

BAANX - https://baanx.com

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:57:40 AM

With all my heart I hope for Bitcoin's growth in 2018!
but it's unlikely, first of all frightened the March crypto-currency collapse, in the second there are more interesting and functional altcoins that are becoming more popular!
 Wink Wink Wink
alkhie01

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:00:13 AM

Its very difficult to expect too much maybe I can say is just hoping not expecting that bitcoin will be stable before the year end of 2018. Negativity cannot help for us to move forward so let just wait and see for the result from the big crisis that cryptocurrency is facing right now. Let’s be patient guys and please stop being pessimistic.
artamon

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:12:15 AM

I expect it to go to maximum of $20000. I think this year was very bad in comparison to last year.
gokusenpai0302

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 11:12:13 AM

I await your reasonable arguments. Smiley Wink

Since I am devoted to cryptocurrency I am expecting Bitcoin and Altcoins could possibly hit or exceed its peak in this coming last quarter of 2018. Many investors are hoping for that to happen and possible it will happen because a lot of countries today are starting to support bitcoin as a medium payment.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
annaorlova

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:13:13 AM

By the end of this 2018 year, I expect the growth of bitcoin to 10,000 maximum. Yes, the bitcoin news background is very positive, but the market is still bearish. A lot of people lost a lot of money last year, bought bitcoin too expensive. In order to accelerate the price to 15,000, new small and medium-sized investors need to enter the market. Why didn't it happen at the rate of 5500? Because it's not over yet.
hewbrowden

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:23:43 AM

I believe that Bitcoin will have a very large growth at the end of 2018. We are already seeing rising prices, and I think that's just the beginning.
Monta3002

Activity: 344
Merit: 257

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:25:46 AM

This current year is the correction year of bitcoin and cryptos because last year was the rise of bitcoin as you can see the price graph in the market. But don't worry because bitcoin experts says it could go up to 50k so just hold.

SeNeor

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:28:40 AM

Personally for me, in this year 2018, I expect bitcoin to grow higher than it is presently even after the bear, when the market recover, I believe it will rise higher than it was before the end of the year.
Harpawan

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:29:15 AM

recent debate by the US congress on bitcoin, the future of money, it is interesting to note that the general consciousness about it is growing and soon, it can no longer be ignored by the pockets of money - the roads of the wall. I see a lot of growth for bitcoin and the market in general .
lendahawkins

Activity: 238

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:31:26 AM

What i expect is bitcoin could be a legal thing to be trade and approved etf could make a difference. In 2018 bitcoin uses will increase cause i read a news about pundi x that will spread their x pos in hongkong so i do thing the merchants, a small merchants will started to accept bitcoin in their store.

konok232

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:48:08 AM

I hope with bitcoin can be good in the year 2018. i think many people are choice this bitcoin and invest in. Bitcoin has become more and more stable coin and hope this short term investment in bitcoin is very well. Many people invest in this Bitcoin and  hope  this bitcoin will be good and can be profitable. So it give's a good future.
Arcoin2

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:03:47 PM

They wrote that 2018 would be very good for Bitcoin. By the end of the year 2018, Bitcoin was no other than a loss of value. Not yet finished this year. I do not know what the future expects us in the future, I hope everything will be fine.
danbitcoin1

Activity: 336

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:05:22 PM

No way of knowing for sure but I think it will get back above $10k fairly soon, don't think it will get near $20k again for a while though.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: