Poll
Question: Your opinion?
recession - 12 (11.2%)
growth - 66 (61.7%)
Stability - 29 (27.1%)
Total Voters: 107

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What to expect from Bitcoin in 2018?  (Read 21876 times)
actimelfortelun

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:06:02 PM

I believe that Bitcoin will grow. Other thoughts do not visit me in this regard .
Bile123

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:17:23 PM

I generally think that for Bitcoin any year, it will be good. Not because it is the world's first crypto currency. And probably, the matter in its demand is always in all the years. So, our beloved bitcoin can sleep peacefully.
mikkev01

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:19:45 PM

During the last year we had an important bull run that moved Bitcoin prices up. The market capitalization and the price of virtual currencies couldn’t stop growing. Which was the roof? Nobody knew about it.
dulce dd121990

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:42:22 PM

It is almost one year that bitcoin goes dipper and dipper from 20,000 USD to 7,000 USD from year 2017 up to date.

After this very low market value of bitcoin we are expecting that bitcoin will grow higher again this year 2018. Everyone want this also. I never expect that this year the bitcoin price will go back to 20,000 USD but at least it will reach up to 15,000 UST. In that case, all my effort of holding coins will be worth.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
anchuoinhhoc

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:37:41 PM

I think the bitcoin will return as strong as early 2018 when prices will rise to the level of more than 10k. Surely that will happen, that's my thought. What about you?

██▬██▬██▬██▬██▬██      iTEX      ██▬██▬██▬██▬██▬██
██████████   INNOVATING TRADING EXCHANGE   ██████████
https://itex.exchange/
Stioned1987

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:05:39 AM

i'm hoping that with the aid of the year 2018 bitcoin can come returned top and can be beneficial again due to the fact many human beings are looking ahead to bitcoin charges and they do it by way of making an investment in Bitcoin and maintaining altcoin till it returns well due to the fact altcoin decreases as well due to the movement of bitcoin
marlo1001

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:19:34 AM

I think it would be nothing new and different from the things that we are already seen we will face downtrends as well as uptrends again and again this year Smiley

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
hanadaya

Activity: 294
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:31:43 AM

I think for now Bitcoin will not achieve such amazing prices last year, in the year two thousand and eighteen there is only a decline that we are experiencing it. As is known now news analysis of the impact has no growth. I think next year will show us more by Bitcoin and in general.
romeolopez21

Activity: 166

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:50:21 AM

I think that BTC will stable in rising. In its common trends we can find only increasing so my predictions for BTC are confident good. I hope for it.

╭═══════ ALFA \▼/ ENZO ═══════╮
│    $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED    │
╰════ https://www.alfaenzo.io ════╯
Milla Kross

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:57:51 AM

I think bitcoin will show us who is the master here! They try to write off him on the sly. But it was not there. I think his growth will not be small. So, that we are preparing for fresh news.
MisterPipka

Activity: 182
Merit: 17

https://www.cryptocarz.io/

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 11:11:57 AM

It seems to me that this time at the end of the year this coin will be much more expensive than last time.Because now the news is trying to give information that you all sold this coin!

emsjvh

Activity: 324
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:13:08 AM

I expect bitcoin to be 10-15k at the end of year, because we started this year from super hyped position and now all quited and we are moving slowly back to good positions.
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:15:33 AM

of course, much expected by investors and bitcoin traders in the year 2018 they really hope bitcoin can grow more and can provide a lot of profits, and not only that traders also really hope that many use bitcoin in all countries and all platform.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
hyriyum

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:55:24 PM

Well; with long bull fractal we saw yesterday; am persuaded that the bulls are back for good; and we are completing a raced to 9k; I simply wish this bull run removes us from bear showcase for good
Amy Halll

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:23:13 AM

In my opinion, it continues to grow and develop
RaiNain

Activity: 135

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:27:37 AM

I await your reasonable arguments. Smiley Wink

2018 is a tough time for bitcoin, bitcoin is experiencing heavy travel at the moment, volume is reduced and also prices are decreasing. just hoping bitcoin will recover soon and strengthen again.
olari

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:36:45 AM

Bitcoin has a potentially great future. The popularity of Bitcoin is constantly growing, and with it the volume of transactions using this digital currency and its common capitalization market.
Kolikalex55

Activity: 278

simply getting the job done

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:43:47 AM

Bitcoin in 2018 should survive the correction and at the end of the year to begin climbing to new results and heights !

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
cuteboy2016k

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:49:39 AM

This year is very bad for bitcoin, the price of bitcoin is very low, and I think this level should be continued until this year end.The bitcoin price is going down every day because of manipulation and regulation in many countries,however I strongly believe bitcoin have great future and this is the best time to buy some coin and hold, in 2018 bitcoin price will be $5k to $10k range, I don't think the price will go up above $10k this year.but by next year the price will be increase and expecting good for next year.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:31:22 PM

of course, much expected by investors and bitcoin traders in the year 2018 they really hope bitcoin can grow more and can provide a lot of profits, and not only that traders also really hope that many use bitcoin in all countries and all platform.

I suppose they will get their money back. Just wait a bit. I am sure that finally, Bitcoin will come in the recovery stage. Will it happen this summer? I hope for it but I have so many doubts. Winter, maybe.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: