Poll
Question: Your opinion?
recession - 12 (11.2%)
growth - 66 (61.7%)
Stability - 29 (27.1%)
Total Voters: 107

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What to expect from Bitcoin in 2018?  (Read 21873 times)
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:13:19 AM

I think over the months bitcoin has been hovering over $5900 and $7000 which also make me feel Bitcoin is somewhat stable. I don't expect much but I wish if Bitcoin can attain the height it did December 2017.
Iwillgotothemoon

Activity: 171
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:46:17 AM

The market has been declining, which may be a pessimistic year. Perhaps the market will only become active by 2019. We must wait patiently.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
maman09

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:59:54 AM

I await your reasonable arguments. Smiley Wink

everyone who has bitcoin will want the price to be many times more expensive than before. it's a fact, so what do you think about besides the problem of profit? and I think that innovation involving bitcoin is one of the benefits besides profit.
kudosbadazz

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:06:31 AM

We hoping for the best . Well i've met lots and lots of gurus predicting this for long time that Bitcoins would rise in the subsequent months which has already passed. Well for me i don't think there is nothing like prediction in this . The market always does what it feels. And what it feels is being controlled by what is moving it. What Moves bitcoins? Of course news , that goes in its favor. Eg, when giant companies starts accepting bitcoins or when a positive news hits bitcoin, this moves and makes the price rise. So i don't think month or the year counts as a factor.

◢▬LIBEREUM▬◣ (https://www.libereum.io/)
—(••÷[ FORTES FORTUNA JUVAT! ]÷••)—
Xeon

Activity: 239
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:42:54 PM

I think that it is difficult to predict for sure but some experts think that the price for btc will rise until the end of 2018 and btc will become more widespread in different spheres
TucoRamirez

Activity: 330
Merit: 123

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:45:49 PM

Bitcoin has clearly come into the public consciousness in 2018.  Mothers and aunts are asking about bitcoin, so I suppose growth is the correct answer.
Collider

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:49:55 PM

Bitcoin needs to find the bottom and make sure that Bitcoin has a real value and under this value Bitcoin will not fall. This will bring to the market possitive view and investors will be more interested in investing into Bitcoin. This I think is more important for the Bitcoin future, than big bull market in 2018...
Perie200

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:50:12 PM

Guys, the main thing is to believe in digital gold, the growth will necessarily be and the coin flew to the moon. Perhaps this year, but in the next it is quite possible.
MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:59:08 AM

What i just expect is stabilize .
IF BTC stable , Altcoin will great too.
no, you're wrong. a month ago bitcoin was stable and other coins lost from 20 to 50 percent of the cost. all depends entirely on bitcoin and other coins may be falling in price very quickly even though the BTC will stand in place in 2018. The invasion of altcoin is a very dangerous thing because you can lose 99% of your deposit very quickly
In addition there is a JOT Bitcoin into coins that are very reliable and are able to generate more profits.
 In addition the level of fan of IOTA that many make it have a value which is so advanced and so precious.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
godspree

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:22:59 AM

In long term view we can expect to get covered with previous losses occured in 2018 from ATH of 2017 and may be reaching new heights. Most probably it will be around 15k-20k USD.
Zigerffff

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:32:54 AM

Bitcoin is a tractor that pulls altcoyins
It is the unpredictability of bitcoin that attracts attention. You can do hundreds of mathematical miscalculations and make the wrong prediction. In this way I tend only to my intuition, which tells me: "bitcoin will not fall below 6000 dollars."
jcojci

Activity: 731
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:31:47 AM

I am expecting to see bitcoin price rise again in this year although it seems difficult, I believe that it will happen soon. And with the volume that still up and down in every day, my expectation for bitcoin to increase become bigger and I am sure that if the time comes, then the price can go quickly to gets up and even the price can make the highest price again. I don't have any doubt for bitcoin because bitcoin is the most reliable coin in the cryptocurrency and bitcoin is the leader of the other coin, so bitcoin will not disappoint us.
inwas797

Activity: 770

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:59:23 AM

I probably like everything I want the bitcoin rate to grow no matter what, now of course the situation is unprofitable,there was a big decline, but at the end of the year I think we should expect growth.
sergey1301

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:17:48 AM

I do not think that there will be a further decline in bitcoin. I think that it will grow, and that btc will become more independent.
jackmoon

Activity: 117

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:12:19 AM

Nothing will happen this year. It is now October. There is no particularly favorable news to stimulate the development of the market. Including bitcoin.
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:20:19 AM

You can definitely expect some stability (if not growth). With all of the other coins losing majority of their value, Bitcoin has still lost only around 50-60%, and that is a positive thing considering that ETH fell down by 90%, and other alts took an even worse hit.
So if you see all your investments going down, you should probably convert all your assets in bitcoin and then continue trading.
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:32:32 AM

I think bitcoin has become more and more stable. Grin
Because compared with other altcoin, the volatility of bitcoin is not large, which I think is a good thing, then bitcoin will become a real currency.
I think in the end of this year 2018 the price of bitcoin will become more stable and the price will start to increase. In addition, I agree that there is chance that bitcoin will become real currency but I think it will happen in the near future.
edir_ruvall

Activity: 189

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:39:55 PM

I do not think that there will be a further decline in bitcoin. I think that it will grow, and that btc will become more independent.

Bitcoin could go to about $1,2700 per coin if there was a large sell off. Bitcoin is really steady now.
Volk-05

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:29:32 PM

Frankly speaking it is impossible to say unequivocally, but I very much hope that Bitcoin will continue to grow and will most likely start at the end of the year!
TomInVa57

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:17:53 AM

I, too, have been waiting for a long time for the stabilization of the situation on the crypto market, with improvements in the prices of BTC and most reliable altcoins. But it is unlikely that the rise in prices next year will be too rapid. Most likely, the price can reach 7-8 thousand dollars and stay at this level throughout the year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: