Poll
Question: Your opinion?
recession - 12 (11.2%)
growth - 66 (61.7%)
Stability - 29 (27.1%)
Total Voters: 107

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What to expect from Bitcoin in 2018?  (Read 21876 times)
suzanne5223

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 01:53:26 AM

I think that nothing good is waiting for us by the end of this year. in order for the course to grow significantly, you need serious fundamental news. For example, ETF, however, sec is not in a hurry to make a decision.
I've never think ETF approval will give help for economic stability of crypto.
Our market trend tend to be very changeable and it have an unpredictable trend.  We expect more pumps as we step on the 3rd quarter but sadly we haven't witness that things around. Hope there is a huge change as we enter in the 4th quarter of this year.
The bitcoin ETF will does boost the crypto market price despite the fact that the cryptocurrency are highly volatility and the market price shouldn't surprise you since cryptocurrency market have experienced some market correction and with this nothing much should be expect from this year market.

maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:05:13 AM

For me i don't think that btc will go down because it has been stable at the same price for months so who knows what will happen after that. but people said that it will go back to 20k by the end of this year like last year. hopefully.

I hope so and in a few weeks ago until now, the price still stable at a price now but we need to still careful because the price cannot be predicted and we should be aware if there is any down movement for the price. It is hard to know when it's up and down but we can stay calm for a while and not panic because we still want to wait for the increase in the price. Many of us still predicting that the price will increase in the next month until the next year but we don't know how much the increase in the price.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
bitcoinm3ster

Activity: 409
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:18:06 AM

I await your reasonable arguments. Smiley Wink

In my opinion, the trend of Bitcoin three last months in 2018 will sideway between 6800 USD to 6000 USD and the worst situation is Bitcoin will test again the price 5000 USD

11:11pas

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:43:26 AM

Surely all hope bitcoint will develop even better and bitcoint will be known more widely and more and more people will invest in bitcoint

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
mika1977

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:00:40 PM

I think that we will not see anything interesting this year, the rally has not yet begun:)
LaurenProfi

Activity: 93

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:14:07 AM

In early 2018, Bitcoin has risen in price very much, but then at some point came the collapse of the crypto currency market. But then it was possible to observe some regularity in the price of Bitcoin: it is a little trembled, then a little cheaper.

EVERID
│ Decentralized platform for a new economy │
RoftheN

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:03:10 PM

Do not expect anything, that is the only answer that is good enough to answer this question. There is nothing to expect, we had a bull market already this year and if you are going to expect anything then by all means expect the worst, hope for the best but expect the worst because bear markets have been known to be nothing but brutal so prepare yourself
Viklopot

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:39:40 PM

I think that the price of bitcoin to stay around $ 6000 because the cryptocurrency market is unstable and continues to fall.
Awens

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:31:44 PM

I think its hard hoping bitcoin rising like what happen in 2017 in this year. Maybe 2019 is good year for bitcoin or crypto market. I am just hoping no more negative news about cryptocurrency or hacking in exchanger because it makes market panic

How hard is it? Didn't 2016 and 2017 bitcoin rise happened late in each year? There's not much negative news at the moment so I guess the trend is really going upwards again just like what happened before?
Yes, knowing on wood. Let's hope that by December we will see the same upward trend as last year. I hope that soon the market will rebound and we will see some profit coming our way.
Balab01

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

B пoиcкe

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:13:40 PM

I think its hard hoping bitcoin rising like what happen in 2017 in this year. Maybe 2019 is good year for bitcoin or crypto market. I am just hoping no more negative news about cryptocurrency or hacking in exchanger because it makes market panic
I agree about the negative media and news and about hacking in exchanger because it makes market panic. It's a disgrace. We need to be vigilant and also raise awareness in crypto.

*** Paбiв дo paю нe пycкaють! ***
zedaq

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:18:26 PM

Today is October and this year I saw how it is possible to stabilize and tame a very serious beast such as BTC, you see how the course is stabilizing today, do you understand that all this looks like a cartel agreement?
edynolan

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:26:50 PM

I don't think we actually get that ETF approved before year end, which means the prediction of btc is somewhere about $10k.
I never expected the approval to come so early. Never trusted these people. I hope that 2019 will be good for crypto, especially for Bitcoin, because it will positively affect the whole market.
Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:10:05 PM

There is no argument about it, because with the look of things, nothing much should be expected this year. Well, bitcoin might rise, but the upsurge might not be as much as we had late 2018. My expectation is on next and if it eventually becomes a surprise to many and the price skyrockets to a unexpected level, i will not be at the loosing end, because i already have some in stock.
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:13:59 PM

I expect a fall in the summer, autumn - stability. By the end of the year, not a lot of growth is possible, not as strong as last year
bitcoin's growth at the end of this year is indeed not what happened last year. But I think this year's condition is better because prices are more stable, the movement of bitcoin is not much different, everything happens because the market moves very slowly. I think we have no other choice, if we want to save assets, I think there is still next year, hopefully next year is better than this year.

BGanio

Activity: 128

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:25:26 PM

Actually i am expecting from bitcoin in 2018 stability. Because we need to stable market before the bull market. I can clearly see that in historical charts.
So if we reach that stable market conditions after we can see the starting of the new bull run.
I hope we already stabled in 6 6.5k price range.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
QueenW

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:28:53 PM

I expect a small and smooth growth of Bitcoin and the entire market closer to December of this year. But it is too early to talk about a large pump and conquest of new peaks.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
BITSPANISH

Activity: 486

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:29:51 PM

I hope that it will be growth at least in the end of this year. I am an investor of btc and i need to sell coins at a more expensive price. that's why i expect that the growth will take place soon

I see your point is very reasonable. There are many signs that the BTC rate will increase rapidly by the end of 2018. So what you need to do is patience and continue to hold BTC because you spent a lot of money to invest in crypto and the exchange rate will increase soon.

✦ ───   OATH   ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium  ────── ▌▐ 
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:36:31 PM

This previous several months the price of bitcoin was so badly in the market but many people are expecting the bull run that might could happen in the end of december, i know most of them are holding their bitcoin because their expecting the bull run will happen.
hildacitra

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:37:55 PM

I am expecting bitcoin can grow more. I think it is not just my personal expectation, I believe all bitcoin customer or lover are expecting the same as me. Talking about stability, I see that bitcoin is stable than other major crypto currency or altcoins because Bitcoin tends to stay on that price while other drop.

Jrfranco

Activity: 786

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 11:54:28 PM

Bitcoin performance this year was not a lot amazing, but due to the some arguments in every government in each country, some countries made it a legal tender, this makes a bitcoin more usable and a great currency, in the next few years to come, it will be massly adapted payment option.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: