Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:40:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple will be great again  (Read 92263 times)
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 09:35:57 AM

I think this is because ethereum lose his popularity as trusted asset. Then now, it's very appropriate for XRP to occupy the second position compared to ethereum. XRP has low fee and fast transaction it's perfect than ethereum.

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
dicaprio

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 04:48:48 PM

Surely we can say that it is precisely today that there is hope that the cryptocurrency world will really increase its popularity among the real world through the XRP project, because banks support it.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 04:53:14 PM

I think this is because ethereum lose his popularity as trusted asset. Then now, it's very appropriate for XRP to occupy the second position compared to ethereum. XRP has low fee and fast transaction it's perfect than ethereum.
I think the popularity of XRP will continue to rise when bitcoin, and ETH also goes up. however XRP is a very good coin to hold because this coin is really a calm, stable coin. however, when the price of bitcoin and ETH rises, this coin also rises high.
Catmurs

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 05:36:43 PM

Yes of course,Ripple is showing excellent results and it has large number of volume in crypto market and all over the world.I believe it will definite be great.
Well ripple now looks very weak , I think the coin could break through the bear market and continue to decline , I do not really like the coin and yet it is better to stay away from it

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
ABDUL86

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

https://beta.afce.io/#/

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 05:39:39 PM

Ripple is a good coin and it's daily volume is very high,ripple has many bank tie up and in many countries it's mode of purchase ie POS.
It will goes very high in coming year.

▄▄▄        AFICAN EXCHANGE        |   BUYING & SELLING MADE EASY ▄▄▄
||███    (((  JOIN )))  ▐ ███  SIGN UP   ███ ▌    ███||
WEB SITE   |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2019, 05:52:51 PM

Ripple is good for you if you are good daily trader.  It give you opportunity always to earn in a limited range. Although the ways the international banking community is expeeimenting on it. Once it begin to rise it give handsome return to you

Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 06:25:22 PM

As a project ripple is very good and they have that potential to grow bigger in upcoming days. They are fully backed by banks. Many of the banks are already trying ripple's technology and many other just want to try it. They are going with roadmap and they have many big names on their bucket. But the main problem with ripple is in this crypto space many people don't like ripple for one reason that they are very much centralised and after few years they will be fully. Without that if I have to see ripple as a project they are better than most of the project in this market.

jt byte

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 06:29:07 PM

It's so interesting how are the traders divided to two groups - you either love or absolutely hate Ripple. I think that by this it won't ever go so much higher and will be destitute with the haters. That's my opinion.
ðºÞæ

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 10:11:15 AM

.Ripple is a good coin and it's daily .volume is very high, .ripple has many bank tie up and in many countries it's mode of purchase ie POS.
It will goes very .high in coming year.
  • Ripple is not a coin, it is a Company selling near worthless XRP to gamblers
  • Volume is mostly wash trade
  • Ripple has working agreements with bank, so, what has that got to do with scam xrp. Feel free to explain.
  • What is the reason of going high, no supply halving in sight (ever).   Enslavement is not the way forward, freedom is.

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 10:33:34 AM

It's so interesting how are the traders divided to two groups - you either love or absolutely hate Ripple. I think that by this it won't ever go so much higher and will be destitute with the haters. That's my opinion.
I think that real traders do not split coins into those that they like or dislike. They just look at technical analysis and start earning

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 05:54:48 PM

I noticed an important feature, when so many people say that the XRP project will die or something like that, in fact, the project is preparing to rise in price. As soon as people say that there is a chance that he will have growth again, then he falls.
fileo

Activity: 658

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 02:49:29 AM

Yes of course,Ripple is showing excellent results and it has large number of volume in crypto market and all over the world.I believe it will definite be great.
Well ripple now looks very weak , I think the coin could break through the bear market and continue to decline , I do not really like the coin and yet it is better to stay away from it

Ripple is also interesting when we talk about the volume and demands. Price is cheaper than ethereum but it is trying to come up in rank 2 once ethereum demands lower than ripple. Recently ripple came up to rank 2 and now it is rank 3 again. The amazing thing of ripple is maintaining its position on rank 2 -3 but not going down to rank 5 or 10

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
retnocintaku

Activity: 588

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 02:58:53 AM

I also believe in this if the ripple will be great again, this coin has the privilege that makes it a lot of supporters and they believe the development of ripple will be even better and more people will invest in this coin later

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
ðºÞæ

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 07:45:08 AM

I also believe in this if the ripple will be great again, this coin has the privilege that makes it a lot of supporters and they believe the development of ripple will be even better and more people will invest in this coin later

Ripple is not a coin, it is a company selling near worthless xrp tokens.
Ripple has working agreements with other company's, this has absolutly nothing to do with xrp.

There is a reason Ripple investors did not invest in xrp.
xrp gamblers is the cow which is milked.

https://i.ibb.co/r6ZNzg9/ripple-inc-investors.jpg

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
yurimir
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1044

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 10:42:29 PM

Ripple is not a coin, it is a company selling near worthless xrp tokens.
Ripple has working agreements with other company's, this has absolutly nothing to do with xrp.

There is a reason Ripple investors did not invest in xrp.
xrp gamblers is the cow which is milked.

An alternative view is presented in this article - Ripple CEO: XRP Will Win Against Any Crypto Backed By A Bank

JP Morgan Chase, which is the biggest bank in the United States, just announced plans to launch its own cryptocurrency.

They’re Unrealistic And Doomed To Fail.

According to Ripple’s own Brad Garlinghouse, bank-backed cryptocurrencies are unrealistic since they can only be used by the bank or banks that have created them. That means that if a group of banks come up with their own cryptocurrency to handle transactions, they would have to create a separate framework to streamline transactions with other banks outside the group. That makes the whole process even more cumbersome than the existing system.

The best case scenario would be for all banks across the world to team up and agree on a single crypto to use, but that scenario is highly unlikely in an industry plagued with so much competition and geopolitical differences. In that case, any attempt to introduce a cryptocurrency backed by any bank is futile and destined to fail.

XRP Helps Modernize Payment Systems.

Brad Garlinghouse explained that XRP comes in as the ultimate answer to this problem, especially given that it’s an independent cryptocurrency that can be adopted by any bank without having to draft different rules for each institution. As such, XRP excels in modernizing the financial system by boosting liquidity and transaction processing speeds for cross border funds transfer.

https://todaysgazette.com/ripple-ceo-xrp-will-win-against-any-crypto-backed-by-a-bank/
yurimir
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1044

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 08:26:49 PM

Pay special attention:

Blockchain company Ripple launched an upgrade to their XRP Ledger and users who are running the XRP Ledger server need to update it till the XRP Ledger 1.2.0 version.

The upgrade should be done before February 27, 2019. If some participants do not manage to upgrade the ledger, the server will not have an opportunity to determine the validity of a ledger and it won’t be able to submit or process transactions.

MultisignReserve Amendment

What’s more, the upgrade introduces a so-called MultiSignReserve amendment. The company has decided to reduce the barriers for the participants of the network for being involved in signing of transactions.

If earlier owners of signer lists for authorization method Multisign could participate with a reserve of 15–50 XRP, now according to the MultiSignReserve amendment it is allowed to have a reserve of just 5 XRP.

Ripple Announces XRP Ledger 1.2.0 for Improved Censorship Resistance - https://www.coinspeaker.com/ripple-xrp-ledger-censorship/amp/
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 09:03:11 PM

As you know Ripple position is No.2 and will be No.1 in coming months due its partnerships with financial institutions and price of xrp will also grow more.

OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 09:07:24 PM

Waiting for ripple to be great again is more like a hope
And in crupto currency we need to stick to facts and basics rather than just hope

If more financial institutions follow up JPM ideas of a stable private coin
Am not sure how ripple aims to survive
Skroojee

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 09:09:53 PM

As you know Ripple position is No.2 and will be No.1 in coming months due its partnerships with financial institutions and price of xrp will also grow more.
I would not argue this, because the popularity of Bitcoin is still much higher, besides Ethereum is also too early you crossed out of the game.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
CapnBDL

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

MOBU

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2019, 09:26:39 PM

I would not argue this, because the popularity of Bitcoin is still much higher, besides Ethereum is also too early you crossed out of the game.

Have you looked into CoinMarketCap for a long time? Ripple is in 3rd place and Ethereum has long since taken his place of honor and he deserves it. But Ripple with its technology, which in fact has nothing to do with the blockchain, rolled down. But of course, it can grow at a price if Bitcoin starts to grow!

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: