Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:25:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tighten your seatbelts  (Read 1193 times)
BCEmporium (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 16, 2011, 12:21:12 AM

Bitcoin is about to RALLY UP again.

The misadventure of the so called alternative chains is over. Those who ran from BTC because for... 2 or 3 days... it was more profitable to mine/trade solidcoins found themselves stuck into an actual "ScamCoin wormhole" and their "profit" resumed to a total loss.
What ended up to be somewhat funny, as solidcoin creator was claiming to be "solving bitcoin issues", whereas was his rigged thing which got hacked, cracked and bashed. To add injury to the sorrow he even goes to do a sort of roll-back and come up with a new chain with 1 million coins ready to go (to garbage).

If you check the dates, bitcoin started to this low by the IXCoin entrance, kept low this far. However ixcoin, namecoin and i0coin trade is now a flat line, solidcoin is gone. Time for the one that remains powerful: BITCOIN

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coined

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2011, 12:25:38 AM

meh,

I think bit-pay and that latest news of a nationwide restaurant chain starting to accept bitcoin will have more affect on bitcoin than the scamcoins falling apart.
mute20

Activity: 265
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2011, 12:29:36 AM

I hopped onto the solidcoin mania for about a day made about 4x what I would with bitcoin. Got out when difficulty readjusted with large influx. Turned out ok about a weeks worth of bitcoin in 2 days.All of these alternative block chains have all failed miserablly. Short term they are just money grabs for early adopters who are able to cash in at peak price vs bitcoin. Thinking these will take over has gone and passed ,but we will probably see at least 2 more by next year
pekv2

Activity: 770
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 16, 2011, 12:49:06 AM

Time for the one that remains powerful: BITCOIN

Go Bitcoin! You rock!

For profits & losses using these alternatives. I seen SC & other thread titles floating around, I said fuck that, I don't care how much profit would be made.

Bitcoin been here since 2009 and it works. Something new out of the wild, I won't even give it a look.

I'm a bitcoin miner baby. Keep & stay strong my fellow bitcoin.
Minsc

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2011, 12:54:01 AM

Every time a post like this happens, bitcoin goes slightly in the direction the poster advised for 10 or 20 cents, then it falls about 150 cents in the opposite direction.

1DcXvfJdeJch9uptKopte5XQarTtj5ZjpL
BCEmporium (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 16, 2011, 01:21:37 AM

Every time a post like this happens, bitcoin goes slightly in the direction the poster advised for 10 or 20 cents, then it falls about 150 cents in the opposite direction.

Your statement is pure superstition. And I don't claim in a few hours btc will be X, but with the end of the scam-chains, specially the one which managed to be for a short-while the most promising, as the other's are carbon-copy+bug-added versions of bitcoin, bitcoin will regain its place.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
zby
Legendary

Activity: 1592
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 16, 2011, 05:20:02 AM

But miners are irrelevant here - more miners does not solve the problem with not enough money coming into the system.  At least not directly.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: