Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:41:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which cryptocurrency should I invest in, in 2018? Why?  (Read 3507 times)
Neraj Evad

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:22:32 AM

If I have the bigger capital , I will invest in ethereum altcoin, because it is now very popular altcoin next to bitcoin , and aside it has a lower value than bitcoin , so we can afford to invest, and ethereum altcoin is now mostly used to buy some new launched token in the trading sites, and ethereum will be my altcoin to invest this 2018.
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:32:11 AM

I probably invest in bitcoin in this year 2018 , its good to have a bitcoin investment because we do not know ahead that their will be another break in the market for the coming days , and it might go for the greenish day ,so I prepare for this days so ,I will invest in bitcoin as soon as possible, fir some storing coin in my wallet.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
super5star

Activity: 313
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:59:34 AM

The cryptocurrency that I will invest in 2018 is the ethereum altcoins because I see in ethereum coin , the good benefits of ethereum and functions and use of ethereum in different sites and in the market of exchange, It is also a promising altcoin as I believe in it.
For the ones who are there in the world of the crypto currencies since long, this choice of the coin is hardly a big deal as they exactly know the coins which can then help the in making more money. However, it is better to invest in coins like that of bitcoin, ETH, ripple, litecoin and similar other coins as this will then help you in making more money and above all, their market value is also quite low for now.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1164

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:05:05 AM

I would suggest you to choose minimum 5 best coins. Split your investment into few parts. Choose 2 coins with high rates like Bitcoin and Etherium, then choose 2 coins with cheapest rates below $10. Then choose the best ICO tokens and invest as much as you can. This is the best move you can do as a trader. One or the other coin would bring huge profits for sure. You may be surprised to see the profits you gain from all above coins down the line.
I think it depends upon your investment cap. If you have small capital then you should buy some low price coins because you will hold good quantity and if the price grow a little bit you will make handsome money. On the other hand bitcoin is expensive and if you no idea of cryptocurrency then it is not good for you. Turn to small coins.
Yeah, it totally depends on each individual and asides the capital; everyone will definitely have different idea on how they want to invest. As for me, I am picking all the coins at the bottom with great potential for growth and active team as well. The thing about picking them at the bottom is because it is always easier to take note of the accumulation phase and when other coins are pretty much going down due to the response in the market, they are solidly rocking that bottom, and whales solidly rocking them as well. That is where I want to be picking from.

Basically 2018 must be a great year for new people who just heard about cryptos after bitcoin had tested $20k levels. Just imagine that people will buy bitcoin if it is currently prices $25k or even $21k ? When a new comer checks for prices and finding it less than half then definitely he may take some action for sure.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
hexline11

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:22:04 AM

For my experience, I just invested in Bitcoin since that is the only thing crypto is reliable. But as of now many altcoins are worth to invest if their projects and the price will be increasing frequently.
realcrypto

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:27:53 AM

You have mention so many promising coins. I am advising you to add Gese to your portfolio. It is very promising with a good product or service. The platform have started functioning already.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:44:14 AM

I am for this year you can try investing in EOS coins, because eos has a good platform and also a promising market
All the investors which are present there in the world of the crypto currencies have their own choice of the coins and that it is a good thing to look for the coins which can then help you in having some good earning. the thing is you need to be sure that in this dump situation, you are not making any wrong decision and that you are investing your money in a coin which can then help you in having some profitable earning.
wtbhitlv

Activity: 178

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:02:38 PM

Bitcoin is my favorite choice. No matter in 2018 or in the next few years, I think bitcoin is the most valuable investment coin in the world.
Domanity

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:37:21 PM

I'd rather Coin that's for sure, than on a newly released coin. so Bitcoin and Ethereum are my preferred Coins, although now a lot of new coins but I'm not that interested. I still choose Bitcoin and Ethereum as my investment coins.
superstarbtc

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:20:54 PM

the most potential coins in 2018 are neo Tron iota and eos these are potential coins in 2018 to invest and hold for at least one year
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:42:46 PM

There's no question with bitcoin that it will stay and will remain to exist in the future. I'll even stay with these coins rather than buying those coins that are being hyped and are only riding the wave but later they will be dump for real.
Tron
Like this coin, there's too much hype on it and I don't know what's the real use of this coin.

There are investors who are not diversifying but their portfolio is impressive by investing to bitcoin only and that's why it make sense to see people who are totally bitcoin supporters.
Blue Bell

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:50:12 PM

Bitcoin is my favorite choice. No matter in 2018 or in the next few years, I think bitcoin is the most valuable investment coin in the world.

Yes bitcoin is gonna be the most valuable investment in 3018 because it has a lot of supporters and it gets high too fast so no worries if now a day price of bitcoin is not good enough to be bought but soon we will see how fast bitcoin will overcome all lose and will get high in price, bitcoin has much potential to rise higher for more investments and more acceptances by people and by the governments.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:40:14 AM

I split into four and that’s ETH, BTC, Ripple and Litecoin. I was on the opposing side when BCH was released during the fork in 2017 lol. But BCH has really gone a long way and I sold the ones I had then, and with a good profit (making my profit for last year a double😂😂), I just sold all of them.

I’m thinking of adding BCH to my portfolio again, but I don’t know how that’s going to be, just hoping that it works out good. But the four cryptocurrencies that I’m investing on are really good, BCH is just if I decide. I might go into it, but I’m not so sure yet.
Howard1102

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:55:58 PM

The new cryptocurrency is only in the development phase. So I still find the price of the crypto market is average. Maybe many years later, the crypto market will rise to a huge price
Lucilfer

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:36:20 PM

I split into four and that’s ETH, BTC, Ripple and Litecoin. I was on the opposing side when BCH was released during the fork in 2017 lol. But BCH has really gone a long way and I sold the ones I had then, and with a good profit (making my profit for last year a double😂😂), I just sold all of them.

I’m thinking of adding BCH to my portfolio again, but I don’t know how that’s going to be, just hoping that it works out good. But the four cryptocurrencies that I’m investing on are really good, BCH is just if I decide. I might go into it, but I’m not so sure yet.
That mainly the major crypto you should hold or buy. Personally i would suggest to make your own technical analysis and do some research on your own. It may be rude to say but if you will just follow someones technical analysis, it would seem that you are just investing to someones investment and if that investment fails, you would probably blame that person who told you that. That is how i interpret that kind of scenario.
kenziefried

Activity: 141

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:06:39 AM

I’m going to be accumulating the majority of the coins below over the course of 2018 Q1—I’m a big believer in a diversified portfolio.

Especially in crypto.

I split coins into 3 tiers. Coins in tiers 1 & 2 I will be continuously adding to my holdings throughout Q1.

I based these tiers on my investment strategy, I highly suggest creating a strategy before investing in anything.

You need to have a goal that you’re working towards, and a framework for how you want to reach that goal.

My goal is to increase my holdings of Tier 1 & 2 coins, by trading coins from tier 3 on a short-medium time frame (2–6 months).

I also margin trade Tier 1 & 2 coins and use profits to increase my overall $BTC position.

Don’t margin trade.

It’s bad.

Not margin trading is rule #8 in my “10 Crypto Commandments”.

Some of these coins I don’t believe in as long term investments.

Most of the time, the criteria I use to pick coins starts fundamentally with the team, roadmap, and community.

Once I’ve deemed a coin as “Fundamentally Strong”, I then go into the charts and apply Technical Analysis to determine if I can get a solid entry point.

Sometimes, I’ll see a coin I don’t think will last in the long run, but the chart is just too pretty to say no. I will denote these coins with an [X] by their name.

Cliche Disclaimer: none of this is financial advice, don’t even listen to me, I’m a random person on the internet — I could be full of sh*t and you wouldn’t know it.

Do your own research and only ever invest what you can afford to lose.

Tier 1

Bitcoin ($BTC)

I always hold at least a little BTC. Bitcoin is the market leader, and until that changes, I will always hedge against my Altcoin investments with Bitcoin. I typically have any where from 10–30% of my portfolio in Bitcoin depending on Bitcoin dominance at that time.

Bitcoin dominance refers to the percentage of the total cryptocurrency market share which is held by Bitcoin. You can check the live stat here.

The link also shows the market dominance of the other major coins on the market- spend some time getting to know the chart and notice how coins market caps correlate negatively or positively with each other.

Understanding the market cycles of crypto is pivotal to successful investing.

Tier 2

Neo ($NEO) & Ethereum ($ETH)

Image courtesy of CoinSutra

ETH and NEO are competitors. They solve the same problems, are both serious coins with large market caps, and I hold both as long term investments.

I’m not hedging against my bets by investing in competitors. It’s feasible to me that these two entities could co-exist in the future in a fashion similar to how Apple and Samsung coexist.

You have a nice strategy there. Of course I do have my own and that is I highly trade only for swings. I am trading by Altcoins/Bitcoin, Bitcoin/USDT, and I do have a Margin trade.
we all do have our own technical analysis and our own perspective as well as our top picked cryptocurrency as for investment. as for me i am highly focusing on having bitcoin or ethereum as of the moment, because it seems that this will bloom next to each other, then i just follow up by some popular coins in the market as for slight investment for them.
It depends upon your investment. If you have more money to invest in crypto then it is better to invest in more than one currency because if one currency falls other will overcome your deficits. You will be mentally relaxed and satisfied about your investment in crypto. Bitcoin is also good in these days because the price is under $7000 and you can earn good profit in the future.
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:13:28 AM

The new cryptocurrency is only in the development phase. So I still find the price of the crypto market is average. Maybe many years later, the crypto market will rise to a huge price

So make your investment now itself to get maximum reap when the crypto currency market reaches high place.I always have the bitcoin as my first preference whenever the money I have to invest on the crypto currency and it is the only currency I believe for longer term and the altcoin I ivested are just to make quick profits and invest back them into the bitcoin. Cheesy

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:40:46 AM

The cryptocurrency that I will invest in 2018 is the ethereum altcoins because I see in ethereum coin , the good benefits of ethereum and functions and use of ethereum in different sites and in the market of exchange, It is also a promising altcoin as I believe in it.
Well, even if you are going to be investing in tokens, it is very necessary to be careful which one you are investing in and why you are picking them. There are for sure a lot of tokens though that will end up doing greatly well and that for sure is going to be the most in my portfolio. Mostly the ones that have good prospects, great product, possibility of huge increase in growth, and presently below ICO price. The idea for me is to make it an easy hold.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
lol1yatme

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:07:16 AM

For me Ripple and Monero are the best coins for investment in this year. Market value is increasing day by day and the price is also growing. I think you can make handsome money from investment in these two currencies. No doubt good projects also giving good results, but if you have trading experience then bitcoin should the first priority for trading.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:32:05 PM

With the price drop, BTC's price is around $6,800. Now investing in BTC is a good choice!
Several ETHs are less than $550. Many icos need to pay with ETH. Don't forget ETH in the list of investments!
For me best will be even all first ten coins, price of them right now are that low that only a little recover of market will pump their price with nice profit for us.
There are so many other potential coins or tokens from ICO that will end up doing great since they are far below their ICO price now due to the whole market drop down and the effect generally on the market.

I have picked up some ADB, APPC, COSS and CBC. The altcoin market is going to be booming, and if it is going to boom, I really want to be picking the easiest and less risky ones which I am sure there is a certainty that at least they are going to be tapping back to the ICO price and even going up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: