Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:54:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bittrex.com SCAM 100%  (Read 6988 times)
Darknight31

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:00:41 AM

Why would Bittrex scam you for 2.2 Btc... lol
Yup. It is a small amount of btc. I believe that bittrex.com is not a scam. Maybe you should research first and gather a lot of information about bittrex before saying that words  without valid reason. That a sarcasm but a good question. Bittrex would not spent a lot of time just for you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pocimw

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:02:43 PM

These days I favor utilizing decentralized trade where my stores and withdrawals are anything but difficult to execute. In the event that I will pick among the unified trade I will like to utilize Binance and bittrex where the establishment of these trades are extremely solid and dependable.
Ulermom

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:01:52 PM

The way that you can't pull back your 2btc from your wallet doesn't make bittrex a trick, specialized mistakes do happen now and again and the best activity may be to open a help ticket on their help focus, most likely you may get help speedy. Plus, regardless of whether they were a trick, I simply don't feel that they will trick 2.2 btc, that is too little contrasted with the cash they collect every year/month.
sumaneaiyandiya

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:37:58 PM

I don't feel that bittrex is trick, possibly you don't utilize 2fa or others to anchor your record so you think you are misfortune the cash. I trust that you as of now contact bittrex emotionally supportive network and got some information about your concern and I trust you can tackle your concern when you can. incidentally, did you confirm your record with the improved level? since now and then this will assist you with solving your concern rapidly and the emotionally supportive network can deal with your concern as well.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:15:12 PM

I don't feel that bittrex is trick, possibly you don't utilize 2fa or others to anchor your record so you think you are misfortune the cash. I trust that you as of now contact bittrex emotionally supportive network and got some information about your concern and I trust you can tackle your concern when you can. incidentally, did you confirm your record with the improved level? since now and then this will assist you with solving your concern rapidly and the emotionally supportive network can deal with your concern as well.
When  bittrex was applying all of the SEC regulations to the bittex exchange site and then there is so many accounts that getting halted by the team of bittrex exchange site and that's why there is a lot of people called that as a scam because the majority of them don't break any regulations from the bittrex.
Mr.Weless

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:17:15 PM

My acc  include all 2.2btc (BBR, xmr, coco ...) but now have lost. I do not see Withdrawal orders History, not certified mail. So where's my money?

This story actually 100%
Never ever had problem with Bittrex. It is probably one of the best exchanges. Most of the time it is people who made a mistake, so you should check it again.
Cointoli

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:18:35 PM

These days I favor utilizing decentralized trade where my stores and withdrawals are anything but difficult to execute. In the event that I will pick among the unified trade I will like to utilize Binance and bittrex where the establishment of these trades are extremely solid and dependable.
Bittrex is a huge exchange and trading day and sure Bittrex will not scam. Bittrex is still the world's largest exchange of cryptocurrency and I think that position will not change.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Primal6666

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:36:10 PM

My acc  include all 2.2btc (BBR, xmr, coco ...) but now have lost. I do not see Withdrawal orders History, not certified mail. So where's my money?

This story actually 100%

You are joking right? Exchange with 15m visits in june, 50m visits in January 2018, market cap 14 193 BTC stoled your 2.2 btc? Sure honey. Maybe you should contact them first and protect your account better?

OAX - BRIDGE TO TRADITIONAL FINANCE WORLD
OAX - INTEGRATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
■ oax.org ■ bit.ly/BttANN ■ bit.ly/ActiveBounty ■
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:52:02 AM

This story actually 100%

You are joking right? Exchange with 15m visits in june, 50m visits in January 2018, market cap 14 193 BTC stoled your 2.2 btc? Sure honey. Maybe you should contact them first and protect your account better?
In fact support is not quick some time they take too much time just because of this members feel its scam I am also sure its not scam hopefully they will solve this issue in near future because some time they take nearly 40 to 50 days for replying they have too many tickets for giving reply daily
Truong Thu

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:36:59 AM

I heard Bittrex.com is quite reputable and works well. Your case has never heard me. Unfortunately, Condolences to you
Anhduc2015

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:25:03 AM

There must be some misunderstanding here. I also use Bittrex.com
carlosvaldes

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:56:34 AM

i think the bittrex is a nice exchange.i always use it.if you have question.you can send email to tell them.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
ikarasev10

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:32:42 AM

never had any problems with bittrix, took out a few bitcoin from it, everything was more than good

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  

Jump to: