Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:49:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Market Analysis [UPDATED]  (Read 176 times)
Fawez (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:58:31 AM
Last edit: June 06, 2018, 10:12:49 AM by Fawez

Hello Guys,
This thread is where you can find weekly analysis of crypto-currencies ( BITCOIN (BTC), ETHEREUM (ETH), LITECOIN (LTC), Me (XMR), Neo (Neo), RIPPLE (XRP) etc..) that will help you in the Trading.
I will bring you all the latest streaming pricing data in the world of cryptocurrencies,market updates and lots of reviews in the cryptocurrency sector.

Whether you are just interested in the Bitcoin price or you want to see the latest Ether volume, this thread is the right for you. I will often update it , So dont forget to check it weekly.

Enough talking Let's begin the work :

Market Analysis #1:
This week, the cryptomonnaies market has been relatively stable.After a lightweight drop at the beginning of the week, the market resumes a little color this weekend.

Bitcoin is still under a downward trend line, as is the Ethereum, Neo, Litecoin and me Sad .

The Ripple, meanwhile, continues to evolve within its  Chanel..

After the sharp decline in recent weeks, we could see a slight upward correction in the next few days..
nhuantv

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:18:21 AM

The uptrend is still not very strong, but the price has breakeout in 1D, as well as the blue rattan has opened a little more to help the price stabilize around this price, the market is still a gloomy but uptrend is coming.
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:32:16 AM

The uptrend is still not very strong, but the price has breakeout in 1D, as well as the blue rattan has opened a little more to help the price stabilize around this price, the market is still a gloomy but uptrend is coming.

This all uptrend is based on ETH approval and if it got rejected then we can see sharp decline in price so their is no trend or logic in this uptrend. if bitcoin breaks 8000+ mark strongly then we can see 10000 price immediately.
nhuantv

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:15:23 AM

This all uptrend is based on ETH approval and if it got rejected then we can see sharp decline in price so their is no trend or logic in this uptrend. if bitcoin breaks 8000+ mark strongly then we can see 10000 price immediately.

I argree that if bt breaks 8k+ it will be 10k soon.
In this acticle: Is This Really Bitcoin's Last Change? of Alessio
There is a saying: The market is very generous when it gives us a second chance and a third chance, but it will be very stingy with the fourth and fifth chances. "
That means that BTC has created 3 bottoms, and this is likely to be the bottom of btc if btc break the resistance above
nhuantv

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:22:18 AM

Time and things may change, but human nature is not. And that is why history repeats itself.
BTC increases, of course, so altcoin will not die.
gasparyu

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:56:34 AM

The price already broke the 8K mark, and i think we'll have the 10 000 within a month maybe.

i thought this would be a weekly update of yours? how come you have not updated?
nhuantv

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:16:08 AM

This is my analysis for long term , and using long chart such as 1D, 1W, maybe 1M.
With this period, the price of btc is not really break 8k. Just like test break.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:54:25 AM

first of all if you want to start analysis, you can not treat the market as a whole. it doesn't work like that. bitcoin is moving for itself while altcoins (despite being negatively affected by it) are still moving on their own. and each for their own. so if you want to do a proper analysis then you should separate them. also post in the appropriate board: bitcoin speculation or trading discussion for bitcoin and the altcoin speculation for altcoins.

secondly it is best if you include some charts. it is easier to read and understand and you can make them easily. visit tradingview.com for examples a good chart tool to use online.

Only Bitcoin
SecureCryptoPayments

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:26:11 AM

The head of Binance: "Be calm, the correction of bitcoin will soon end ..." The prices of cryptocurrency will soon recover, the trend will drastically change direction and speculators will return to the market ... "- the head of the largest exchange of digital currencies Binance Changpeng Zhao. 🤔It is possible that we are now observing in the market and there is a reversal, as you think?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: