Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:19:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BANKERA - BNK big flop at launch on HITBTC  (Read 347 times)
HitTheLow (OP)

Activity: 590
Merit: 100

HIT the low and HOLD till moon

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:09:49 AM

I was waiting for Bankera launch from many months, I didn't partecipate in the ICO cos I knew I could get BNK at a lower price at launch on HITBTC;

Now I want to buy some of them, I'm thinking if this is a good price or not  Huh  Roll Eyes

IMO it's possible another big drop of 50% till it reach a value of 0,005$ per BNK.

What do you think about it? is this already the low? what news is bankera going to release in the short term? where could bankera go with this low volume and this high marketcap?

I want to ask to Bankera's ICO partecipants: Are you happy with HITBTC listing or did you expect a bigger exchange like binance? or maybe to get more than 1 exchange?

Thank you for your time

BTC: 16ZegvHooaNNUV7pZPCNoj5QSY5i8Gs6zD
phucdigan

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:51:04 AM

I am also holding BNK. Do not worry. Now is the time for the weak hands to go, and then they will have to buy it for a much higher price when BNK is listed on other exchanges.
Hitbtc is not an ideal exchange, moreover BNK has a long development plan, do not expect it to be x10, x100 right when it's listed, be patient and you will not regret it.
In my personal opinion, a large dump for this time is good, it will help stabilize prices later when weak hands have gone.
And finally, do not forget that there are nearly 50 BTC values on buyers on hitbtc. Only that showed the potential of BNK.
Patience!
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:56:37 PM

I was waiting for Bankera launch from many months, I didn't partecipate in the ICO cos I knew I could get BNK at a lower price at launch on HITBTC;

Now I want to buy some of them, I'm thinking if this is a good price or not  Huh  Roll Eyes

IMO it's possible another big drop of 50% till it reach a value of 0,005$ per BNK.

What do you think about it? is this already the low? what news is bankera going to release in the short term? where could bankera go with this low volume and this high marketcap?

I want to ask to Bankera's ICO partecipants: Are you happy with HITBTC listing or did you expect a bigger exchange like binance? or maybe to get more than 1 exchange?

Thank you for your time

Completely forgot it even existed, I got a tiny bit of money in the ICO. I don't really touch HitBTC anymore and I think a lot of people don't want to deal with this exchange. But I don't really expect this to go anywhere in the first place. I don't really get the idea of decentralized banking anyway or what the benefits are. I can see the usecases in liquidity pools but that's about it. I think it will drop further.

OuterTech

Activity: 294

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:02:49 PM

Just wait Smiley) Almost tokens from ICO projects listed on any exchange at the moment always have lower price than ICO price and I think BNK will not be an exception Smiley. For example, maybe you also know about Shivom ICO project, it's a really good project and OMX token ICO price was 0.00014 ETH but it's only 0.00009 ETH/OMX on Coinbene exchange right now Smiley). Seem like this is the worst time ever for ICO investors Grin

HitTheLow (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:47:26 PM

Now I want to buy some of them, I'm thinking if this is a good price or not  Huh  Roll Eyes

Thank you for your time

Completely forgot it even existed, I got a tiny bit of money in the ICO. I don't really touch HitBTC anymore and I think a lot of people don't want to deal with this exchange. But I don't really expect this to go anywhere in the first place. I don't really get the idea of decentralized banking anyway or what the benefits are. I can see the usecases in liquidity pools but that's about it. I think it will drop further.

What do you think will be the low on hitbtc for bnk before stabilize?

Disclaimert

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:09:55 PM

stay patient, it is the best key. if you have bought a coin bankera (BNK) and now the price is not as expected I suggest you to keep holding the coin until the coin can enter a good exchanger as you expect so that the price will come to improve
SunJAB

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:11:55 PM

Thank you for your time

I am also quite disappointed in the quality of HitBTC and in recent times the coins listed on HitBTC are deeply discounted. HitBTC needs to change a lot to be able to continue to receive the attention of investors.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
HitTheLow (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:12:39 PM

Thank you for your time

I am also quite disappointed in the quality of HitBTC and in recent times the coins listed on HitBTC are deeply discounted. HitBTC needs to change a lot to be able to continue to receive the attention of investors.

are you holding bnk on spectrocoin to receive the revenue? if yes, how much do you earn from this? or better say, how much could I earn weekly holding 100k bnk on spectrocoin?

kolonel_x

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:25:29 PM

Now I want to buy some of them, I'm thinking if this is a good price or not  Huh  Roll Eyes

Thank you for your time
I am still loyal to hold until the price is really good, it may take a long time because bankera is a long term project. maybe this is the right moment to buy back

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
HitTheLow (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:33:45 PM

Thank you for your time
I am still loyal to hold until the price is really good, it may take a long time because bankera is a long term project. maybe this is the right moment to buy back

I'm interested in the project for the AC they have with spectrocoin, but I know this AC is an issue for listing on major exchange (ex. Binance). Many project had to remove AC to evitate delisting from major exchanges.

It's possible they are only on HitBTC cos they can't get major exchanges with this AC.

I'm definitely thinking it will drop more

CryptoTamer

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 04:39:12 PM

Thank you for your time
ICO price is 0.017 to 0.024 EUR per BNK and the current BNK price at HitBTC is 0.009376 USD I think the current BNK price is already low.
maybe they will release Bankera Exchange in several months because the launch of the exchange platform has been delayed. I'm not an ICO participant but I think investors need more than 1 exchange because it will facilitate new investors to enter the market and have a good impact on BNK prices
HitTheLow (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:07:43 AM

Thank you for your time
ICO price is 0.017 to 0.024 EUR per BNK and the current BNK price at HitBTC is 0.009376 USD I think the current BNK price is already low.
maybe they will release Bankera Exchange in several months because the launch of the exchange platform has been delayed. I'm not an ICO participant but I think investors need more than 1 exchange because it will facilitate new investors to enter the market and have a good impact on BNK prices

Yes, I also think this is a low, but atm BNK is going only down and the MCAP is still very high seen the project status. Everything let me think that BNK is going to 50-100sat level

twobits

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:38:41 AM

Thank you for your time

Yes, I also think this is a low, but atm BNK is going only down and the MCAP is still very high seen the project status. Everything let me think that BNK is going to 50-100sat level
Haven't you even read all of the scam accusations to the CEO of bankera? It's traded 0.5x from the ico price and i think that it will never go to the moon. I just feeling doubt about this project.
Vytautas has already scammed a lot of money through fooled all of his spectrocoin users by locked all of their accounts.

█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████████████  █████                        ████
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HyperQuant.net
Platform for Professional Asset Management
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WhitePaper
One-Pager
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram 
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
berrygood

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 09:11:20 AM

No one would be happy with hitbtc listing because being listed on hitbtc as a new coin is not privilege, you can see many ico coins there it does not affect its price.

TheMeritedOne

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:28:45 PM

I was tracking it but never got into ico .will check it .thanks so
HitTheLow (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:33:25 PM

Thank you for your time

Haven't you even read all of the scam accusations to the CEO of bankera? It's traded 0.5x from the ico price and i think that it will never go to the moon. I just feeling doubt about this project.
Vytautas has already scammed a lot of money through fooled all of his spectrocoin users by locked all of their accounts.

I didn't know this... do you have any source link?

sokicsokic

Activity: 143
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:35:39 AM

HITbtc have crazy high fees i dont know why they have so big trading volume

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Crytocoin

Activity: 672
Merit: 281

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:12:55 AM

Hitbtc is now a very good stock market, thanks to the passivity of the American stock exchanges. I saw the old hitbtc as useless. I realized that you are very useful now.
twobits

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:17:36 AM

Thank you for your time

I didn't know this... do you have any source link?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1515839.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1669877.20
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2126829.0

Bankera's creator sucks. Man they are not even giving any feedback for the accusation. So many members on here were loosing a lot of bitcoin due to the their account (spectrocoin has been disabled for unknown reason) Bankera is a big scam.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HyperQuant.net
Platform for Professional Asset Management
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WhitePaper
One-Pager
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram 
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
pageraji

Activity: 966

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:47:40 AM

Just wait Smiley) Almost tokens from ICO projects listed on any exchange at the moment always have lower price than ICO price and I think BNK will not be an exception Smiley. For example, maybe you also know about Shivom ICO project, it's a really good project and OMX token ICO price was 0.00014 ETH but it's only 0.00009 ETH/OMX on Coinbene exchange right now Smiley). Seem like this is the worst time ever for ICO investors Grin
yeah youre right, i am holding my OMIX and BNK,,my target until december to make profit, i think bnk and shivom have good roadmap
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: