Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 01:43:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what's the best altcoins in 2018?  (Read 144 times)
cryptoking33

Activity: 79
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:11:20 AM

I want to invest in altcoins, but I hesitate to buy it, I want to ask you first, which is the best altcoins in 2018

To me the best altcoin is Nexty which is the first payment blockchain with instant transfer capability with any cost or fees. You invest in Nexty tokens by going to https://idax.mn and buy. Check Nexty website here: https://nexty.io

★☆★ Ultra ★☆★
Next-generation games distribution platform !
Mark X

Activity: 91
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:39:13 AM

Etherium.
Ether is a crypto coin that has great potential. Its use in the technology world has contributed to strong support among investors. It has served various purposes, such as crowdfunding, currency exchange, value keeping and identity management. The value of ETH has increased from year to year to almost 100 times by 2017.
Current ETH to USD is $ 711 (as of May 14, 2018)
Ethereum has not shifted from the Runner Up position as the best criptocurrency coin of the year, even the Ethereum creator's owner has stated that the Coin Ciptaanya will sooner or later overtake the Bitcoin price. This statement is certainly not without reason, especially seen from the trend of price movement, Ethereum has the most positive price movements among other coin-coin.
novita_gendut

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:42:35 AM

I want to invest in altcoins, but I hesitate to buy it, I want to ask you first, which is the best altcoins in 2018
much of the best altcoin in 2018 is Bitcoin because I see today many people are investing in Bitcoin in the short term because many people say if bitcoin prices will soon be good and go back up to a stable price

cryptotym

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:46:26 AM

Easy

stonecoin.rocks

Join our discord invite bounty going on right now until the day of our launch and upgrade implementation!

https://discord.gg/GVcMcng
kiatitami

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:24:35 AM

There are quite a lot of good altcoin, but even if they are good, I still choose ETH and BTC for long term investment. Because I think prices will rise again, and they are the most sustainable in the market.
jimmydvd

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:36:46 AM

if you want to invest in cryptocurrency if I think buying old coins that already have their own market share and have the power in the market cryptocurrency, so we just wait for the coin to move up or down.
truemeren

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:45:26 PM

Personal hobbies are very different. I personally only invest in coins, such as Bitcoin, Ethereum. What is the best altcoin in 2018? I suggest that you pay more attention to the market. If you have time, look at the forum. Especially for your favorite cryptocurrency, you should study it in depth. You will find the best altcoin in your mind.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: