Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:16:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Knowledge for Newbie  (Read 4197 times)
pedpedped (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 10:45:04 AM

As a newbie, which is the best to do; To invest(earn) or to Learn(for how long)?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:49:56 AM

I'd say some basic understanding would be quite important.

There are many sites that offer information, and also these forums offer a wealth of information.

You may want to look into things like how to set up 2FA, how to apply to exchanges, how to convert fiat into your first crypto (i.e. ETH or BTC), how to buy other currencies.

And followed by project research, project history, project roadmap, team, future, potential etc.

You may make mistakes, make sure that they aren't too costly Smiley.
dodziu

Activity: 473
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:50:10 AM

As a newbie in crypto community, you can do both but it is better you have a very good knowledge of what crypto is about and how it operates for you to make profit and how to go about selecting a coin to invest in and how to know coin that are good for hold before you start investing to avoid loss due to lack of knowledge.
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:55:33 AM

I think learning and investing are simultaneous process you have to do both task togetehre to get great benefit you have to make enough research before investing your hard earned money there is lots of coins in market to find best potential coin you should invest time to get knowldge. Then you can invest your money.
Slimztee

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:58:39 AM

There are many sites that offer information, and also these forums offer a wealth of information.

You may want to look into things like how to set up 2FA, how to apply to exchanges, how to convert fiat into your first crypto (i.e. ETH or BTC), how to buy other currencies.

And followed by project research, project history, project roadmap, team, future, potential etc.

You have hit the nail on the head. He needs to learn the basics before thinking of earning. He might also need to learn how to set up different wallets and know that certain wallets do not support some coins, how to participate in airdrops and bounty programs. Learn then earn
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:03:56 AM

You have hit the nail on the head. He needs to learn the basics before thinking of earning. He might also need to learn how to set up different wallets and know that certain wallets do not support some coins, how to participate in airdrops and bounty programs. Learn then earn

Of course, totally forgot the wallet, perhaps the single most important part Smiley. Read into MEW and ledgers for this Smiley. And if you start with stuff like airdrops and bounty programs, make sure you use a seperate (eth) wallet for this.....like a junk wallet Smiley
rosstiller

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:13:54 AM

I think as a beginner its better to invest small amount while learning about things. Because practical knowledge is better than theoretical.
Pleomit

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:17:51 AM

I'd say it is best to learn first. However, a lot of people get caught up in learning about the specifics of blockchain. You don't need to know a lot about the technical side, you need to know how the exchanges work and the economic side.
Mkpez

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:59:41 AM

As newbabies in the system, I think knowledge is first. You can't invest on something you don't know. Seek knowledge, involve in bounty and airdrop, research on  projects, before investing. While doing research, you can buy or invest in already established coins.
Xclusive5

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:09:58 PM

As a newbie in the cryptocurrency world I would advise you to study the terrain before you invest in crypt I currencies. Studying the whole system doesn't mean that you can lose your money but the loss will not be that huge if you study the terrain well. Don't rush on investment, study the system before you invest.

Nicolaus Copernicus

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:12:13 PM

Some fundamental knowledge about trading and investing should be learned before jumping on buying cryptocurrencies. Focus more on practical side rather than technical. Its good to know about technical knowledge haw for investing and trading coins you need to know how this things works. There are many sites or you can find in this forum how trad , transact, withdraw, invest cryptocurrency.
angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:13:50 PM

As a newbie, which is the best to do; To invest(earn) or to Learn(for how long)?

Knowledge is power so it is necessary in every field to prove yourself or make difference.So first learn then earn,there are many medium to learn but this forum is best way to gain knowledge.

francojon

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:15:44 PM

It is very important to learn first for at leas a couple of months. Don´t invest before that. Then, start with small amounts and see how it goes and test you instincts
jhowww

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 12:16:58 PM

Try to learn first, if you want to trade, spend time to learn technical analysis of charts. Otherwise, you'll end up gambling with your money. Don't invest unless you're prepared!
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:20:42 PM

Do not invest till you  have learned a lot about crypto my friend. Investments are risky and you need to be much more expirienced than now, for example I've been learn something about 3 month before I decided invest in altcoins, and I lost half of my money first.
yanto@1977

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:26:56 PM

You should learn before earn, for how long? 3 - 4 month is enough. We all know basic knowledge is same and will not change until the end but most people earn before learn, that's bad. Learn needed to know, practice needed to understand and earn needed to get profit. Do the right way ( learn - earn ) and profit will be yours, trust me.

Flickkk

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

Bounty Detective

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:34:16 PM

Learning is Earning ..
if you want to earn money you really need to invest.
 and Focus on News about some Cryptocurrency.
If you started to step on Cryptocurrency world you're taking the risks that will happen on investing .
so try to Learn first on this forum explore and ask the veteran.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:36:09 PM

If you invest without learning to crypto i am sure you are going to lose all your investments in a short time period.
You have to learn what you  are doing and how you are doing it.
Otherwise i am sure you will lose all money.
Learning is the beginning.
BravO_o

Activity: 532
Merit: 165

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:37:19 PM

To begin with, of course, you need to learn. A man learns all his life. Having mastered some knowledge, you can start working in the bounty or to invest. But do it very carefully
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:37:36 PM

It’s not that hard or I would say don’t make it look like that hard. Crypto currency is really simple to understand if you just going to be earner here, as that will need more fundamental knowledge rather than the technical knowledge. So I am sure on one thing that you should do both at the same time. If you will start investing then you will start getting the real life lesson out of it. That would be the real deal. If you just gonna go and keep reading all the time without doing any practical then surely you won’t get a bit of it. Better earn and learn the old way!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: